Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,167 members, 7,829,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

STUDY IN BULGARIA - Travel (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / STUDY IN BULGARIA (159636 Views)

Your Thougts About Living In Bulgaria East Europe / Please Any Nigerian Living Or Studying In Bulgaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Bumex14z: 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ayodele1959:

How far bro!! Hope you've been able to get any response from the embassy about your application?

Hi Ayodele, kindly check ur email box
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Meep123: 8:57am On Feb 20, 2023
I have applied for a visa D since October 2022, with no response till now , tho all my friends have been denied , is the waiting period Norma, I have called that said there no response yet from Sofia , and my friend who have bee. Denied tho it’s student visa , they said it because They feel they won’t return back to 9ja , first is the waiting period for me norm ?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Ayodele1959(m): 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2023
Meep123:
I have applied for a visa D since October 2022, with no response till now , tho all my friends have been denied , is the waiting period Norma, I have called that said there no response yet from Sofia , and my friend who have bee. Denied tho it’s student visa , they said it because They feel they won’t return back to 9ja , first is the waiting period for me norm ?

Did they got interviewed at the embassy?? Apart from this reason you stated here, what other reasons for their denied ? I'll glad to hear from you soon boss
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Meep123: 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
Yes I went for a physical interview , and they were denied because of they feel they won’t come back, but I feel they just don’t wanna give them , about 7 of my Frmd with good bank statement , young, and all, guess they don’t want So many Nigerians , you can pm me
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Chukdobz20: 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
Meep123:
Yes I went for a physical interview , and they were denied because of they feel they won’t come back, but I feel they just don’t wanna give them , about 7 of my Frmd with good bank statement , young, and all, guess they don’t want So many Nigerians , you can pm me

Well, so many people coming do not go to school or drop out to seek asylum or live illegal. School is just cover up to seek visa. Other nationality come but they study and find ways to stay legally but ours always different.

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by skylane: 11:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
Chukdobz20:

Well, so many people coming do not go to school or drop out to seek asylum or live illegal. School is just cover up to seek visa. Other nationality come but they study and find ways to stay legally but ours always different.
excuse me bro you live in bulgaria
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Ayodele1959(m): 10:03am On Mar 06, 2023
BKN060:
Hello good afternoon alll
Please I apply for student visa D since December first week
So I'll resume this February University of economics varna
Same with someone I know I apply two days before her they said we will get decision my Jan but she got her reply yesterday 30th too bad she was denied but mine up till now no reply and today is the last day of Jan
Please do anyone have any idea why its taking too long
Or its normal.
Thanks.

Hey bro, how ur side ?? Whatz the outcome on your visa application?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Teathobi: 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
Hi boss. Have you received any response yet? And also has your friend gotten the letter? And why was she denied?

They say processing time is 35 days + 15 days max.

BKN060:
Good morning all please I want to know I apply for visa type D student visa for Bulgaria since December 13th they said I'll get reply by Jan no reply yet and it's getting to two months next week please those of you that are in bulgaria or you know someone please help me ask how long does it takes for visa application because I'm running of time school is resuming by 22nd February thank you please.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Thierce: 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Hello everyone, I have a problem, I applied for my visa D since December 14, 2022 at the Bulgarian embassy but still no answer. The embassy always asks me to wait because decisions are not made in Abuja. Anyone in the same situation as me? THANKS
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Hilary19: 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
Thierce:
Hello everyone, I have a problem, I applied for my visa D since December 14, 2022 at the Bulgarian embassy but still no answer. The embassy always asks me to wait because decisions are not made in Abuja. Anyone in the same situation as me? THANKS

Yes, Same here. I applied since first week of November.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Chukdobz20: 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
Hilary19:

Yes, Same here. I applied since first week of November.

They were on strike previously but called it off.

https://www.bta.bg/en/news/bulgaria/389686-foreign-ministry-employees-call-off-strikesluzhiteli-vav-vanshno-ministerstvo-pr

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Ayodele1959(m): 8:27am On Mar 09, 2023
Chukdobz20:

They were on strike previously but called it off.

https://www.bta.bg/en/news/bulgaria/389686-foreign-ministry-employees-call-off-strikesluzhiteli-vav-vanshno-ministerstvo-pr

Wahala embassy dey strike Nothing wey we know go hear sha
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Hilary19: 8:41am On Mar 09, 2023
Ayodele1959:

Not the Embassy but the Ministry of foreign affairs in Bulgaria. 6weeks strike (from 2nd Dec to 13 Jan)

Even at that, some were denied visa when the strike was on, how come the strike didn't affect their decision 🤔
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Chukdobz20: 10:03am On Mar 09, 2023
Ayodele1959:

Embassy is not on strike. Rather employees of the ministry of foreign affairs sofia. All visa approval comes from the ministry.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Thierce: 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
Hi all. Has anyone of us already had his visa D since January 2023 ? Thanks.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Teathobi: 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
Hi Everyone. So my Visa D was denied. I was told to come to Abuja to know the reason. I went. I wasn't allowed to enter the consulate so if you are thinking of going to know the reason, you should keep this in mind.

So reasons for the denial are;

I. there is reasonable doubt regarding the authenticity of the documents enclosed with the visa application, the veracity of the contents of such documents, the reliability of the statements made by the foreigner or his/her intention to leave the country within the permitted term of stay;

ii. the said foreigner fails to prove the purpose and conditions of his/her intended stay;

By the way; all my documents are authentic: from the admission letter to my bank statement as I used my personal bank statement.

The crux of the matter is that they are not so sure i'd come back after my study.

Anyways I was told I could reapply after a month sooooooo yup.

Teathobi:
Hi boss. Have you received any response yet? And also has your friend gotten the letter? And why was she denied?

They say processing time is 35 days + 15 days max.

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Hilary19: 12:00am On Mar 27, 2023
[quote author=Teathobi post=122077335]Hi Everyone. So my Visa D was denied. I was told to come to Abuja to know the reason. I went. I wasn't allowed to enter the consulate so if you are thinking of going to know the reason, you should keep this in mind.

So reasons for the denial are;

I. there is reasonable doubt regarding the authenticity of the documents enclosed with the visa application, the veracity of the contents of such documents, the reliability of the statements made by the foreigner or his/her intention to leave the country within the permitted term of stay;

ii. the said foreigner fails to prove the purpose and conditions of his/her intended stay;

By the way; all my documents are authentic: from the admission letter to my bank statement as I used my personal bank statement.

The crux of the matter is that they are not so sure i'd come back after my study.

Anyways I was told I could reapply after a month sooooooo yup.

I also got denied with the same reasons; if they don't want to issue visa to Nigeria citizens, they should make it clear and stop extorting money from citizens all in the name of legalization of documents and visa processing.
They were the one that legalized all documents submitted for visa application and they are still the one doubting the authenticity of the documents as ground for visa denial.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Ayodele1959(m): 7:57am On Mar 27, 2023
[quote author=Hilary19 post=122087269][/quote]

Hi bro, plz I want to ask did you paid part payment for school fee ? If yes ! Would you get retrieve for the fee?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Hilary19: 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ayodele1959:

Hi bro, plz I want to ask did you paid part payment for school fee ? If yes ! Would you get retrieve for the fee?

Yes, you can retrieve your money from the school you paid your fees.
But before making payments, you need to confirm from the school if they refund school fees, when visa is denied.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
Hey guys, sorry to hear you guys were denied visa. It’s really so bad after putting a lot effort with documentation and time. It was not like this 6 years ago. I got my student visa without even paying tuition fees and I only paid my school fees after arriving to the school in Bulgaria. I will also not blame the Bulgaria govt about the doubt they have towards Nigerians in Bulgaria because only little percentage of Nigerians come to study. Bulgaria is in European Union 🇪🇺 which gives anyone easy access to move around Europe with ease and soon they will be joining Schengen also. You can try different eastern EU countries. I have already relocated to another country with my family but Bulgaria is still part my home. Good luck guys and stay blessed

3 Likes

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by UntamedKing: 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
Iyfeezone:
Hey guys, sorry to hear you guys where denied visa. It’s really so bad after putting a lot effort with documentation and time. It was not like this 6 years ago. I got my student visa without even paying tuition fees and I only paid my school fees after arriving to the school in Bulgaria. I will also not blame the Bulgaria govt about the doubt they have towards Nigerians in Bulgaria because only little percentage of Nigerians come to study. Bulgaria is in European Union 🇪🇺 which gives anyone easy access to move around Europe with easy and soon they will be joining Schengen also. You can try different eastern EU countries. I have already relocated to another country with my family but Bulgaria is still part my home. Good luck guys and stay blessed

Can you recommend a good school for me in Bulgaria. Applying with waec.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Juoflife1(f): 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
Can someone travel from Bulgaria to Austria with Nigerian passport and Bulgarian resident permit? Or the person needs to get a visa from Sofia?
Iyfeezone:
Hey guys, sorry to hear you guys were denied visa. It’s really so bad after putting a lot effort with documentation and time. It was not like this 6 years ago. I got my student visa without even paying tuition fees and I only paid my school fees after arriving to the school in Bulgaria. I will also not blame the Bulgaria govt about the doubt they have towards Nigerians in Bulgaria because only little percentage of Nigerians come to study. Bulgaria is in European Union 🇪🇺 which gives anyone easy access to move around Europe with ease and soon they will be joining Schengen also. You can try different eastern EU countries. I have already relocated to another country with my family but Bulgaria is still part my home. Good luck guys and stay blessed
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Iyfeezone: 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
Juoflife1:
Can someone travel from Bulgaria to Austria with Nigerian passport and Bulgarian resident permit? Or the person needs to get a visa from Sofia?
You will be required to get a Schengen visa since Bulgaria is not yet a Schengen member. Only people exempted is if your spouse is an EU citizen and is accompanying you while travel then you don’t need a visa or if need be you get it for free with 3 days . Please note if you are legally living in Bulgaria travelling to any European countries is so easy even if you need a visa . Process is simple
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Juoflife1(f): 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
Thanks for this
Iyfeezone:

You will be required to get a Schengen visa since Bulgaria is not yet a Schengen member. Only people excepted is if your spouse is an EU citizen and is accompanying you while travel then you don’t need a visa or if need be you get it for free with 3 days . Please note if you are legally living in Bulgaria travelling to any European countries is so easy even if you need a visa . Process is simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by AlphaNugget(m): 12:48am On May 16, 2023
Is Bulgaria worth the stress? Should one continue or let it go?

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by ajayidebo: 12:28pm On May 16, 2023
From what I've seen so far, don't bother.

AlphaNugget:
Is Bulgaria worth the stress? Should one continue or let it go?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Maxtexas: 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
[quote author=Iyfeezone post=80606457]@david the range of school fees depends on the university and choice of studies. You can check this in the university website page. During my time I didn’t pay any school fees still I arrived Bulgaria and then I went to school to pay my school fees.[/quo

Can you put down the name of the schools
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Igwe000: 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hello please if u don't mind can u drop ur whatsapp contact so i can contact u directly...m currently applying for Bulgaria study visa but m using an agent but i recently found out that some required document he didn't even ask me to submit to him such as police report and the likes..but according to him he said he already submitted my documents to the school..(EPU) through one of their agent currently living in Bulgaria too and it will take the school 10 day's to send offer letter...so m confused like this

ajayidebo:
They have a lot of English speaking jobs here. With persistent consistency you will get a full time job. They don't pay a lot but you will have enough to pay your bills and save a little if you cut your dress according to your size. Things are cheap here also, and that's a reflection on their salary structure in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by ajayidebo: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
Send me a mail.

Igwe000:
Hello please if u don't mind can u drop ur whatsapp contact so i can contact u directly...m currently applying for Bulgaria study visa but m using an agent but i recently found out that some required document he didn't even ask me to submit to him such as police report and the likes..but according to him he said he already submitted my documents to the school..(EPU) through one of their agent currently living in Bulgaria too and it will take the school 10 day's to send offer letter...so m confused like this

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Onyeobodo787: 6:44am On Aug 22, 2023
[color=#000000][/color]Hello, please I'm currently applying for Bulgaria study visa....buh now i wan to ask please but first, the listed documents below are what i have. ( going for BSC )

Waec
Testimonial
Transcript
Birth certificate ( government birth certificate )
Police character certificatei
Medical insurance certificate ( with €30k cover )
Eligibility letter from ministry of education ( i don't know if i need it or not )

Already gone to Education and foreign affairs to legalize all the mentioned documents.

Now my question is....do i need to take all of these mentioned documents to Bulgaria embassy for legalization ? ( they said each documents cost €20...i went to the embassy yesterday but they didn't allow me in cause i didn't book an appointment before coming )

2.....if I'm not required to take all of them to Bulgaria embassy, can you please list the ones am to go with please? ( based on the documents i listed)

3.......Am i to translate all the documents before taking them to Bulgaria embassy for legalization ?

4......if am not to translate them all, what and what documents do i need to translate and send to my school so they can release my admission letter based on the documents i mentioned earlier ( i already paid €500 here in nigeria as part of my tuition feee to my school though because I'm applying through an agency )

5........Also this notary stamp, do i need it ? I'm asking because my school ( EPU ) didn't request for it and also i didn't see it there in Bulgaria study visa requirements

Lastly for now......please where can i translate my documents here in abuja please......and what documents do i need to translate. ( if you know any reputable agent or company i can use please kindly tell me please )

Thanks in advance for replying.

The picture i included is the visa requirements and legalization information i saw there in Bulgaria embassy so i snapped em.

Also is 6m enough balance to show the embassy so as not to be denied visa ?

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by ajayidebo: 6:56am On Aug 22, 2023
All the documents you listed are required for visa application

The translation and the legalizaion of these ducments are needed by the school in Bulgaria for them to be able to process your admission

Being a bsc program the originals of your documents are also needed for one documentation that i cannot remember the name right now

You will also need to do a letter of authorization for someone in Bulgaria to help you with the document

Bulgaria documentations is not for the feint of heart
It will also cost you as well

Onyeobodo787:
[color=#000000][/color]Hello, please I'm currently applying for Bulgaria study visa....buh now i wan to ask please but first, the listed documents below are what i have. ( going for BSC )

Waec
Testimonial
Transcript
Birth certificate ( government birth certificate )
Police character certificate
Medical insurance certificate ( with €30k cover )
Eligibility letter from ministry of education ( i don't know if i need it or not )

Already gone to Education and foreign affairs to legalize all the mentioned documents.

Now my question is....do i need to take all of these mentioned documents to Bulgaria embassy for legalization ? ( they said each documents cost €20...i went to the embassy yesterday but they didn't allow me in cause i didn't book an appointment before coming )

2.....if I'm not required to take all of them to Bulgaria embassy, can you please list the ones am to go with please? ( based on the documents i listed)

3.......Am i to translate all the documents before taking them to Bulgaria embassy for legalization ?

4......if am not to translate them all, what and what documents do i need to translate and send to my school so they can release my admission letter based on the documents i mentioned earlier ( i already paid €500 here in nigeria as part of my tuition feee to my school though because I'm applying through an agency )

5........Also this notary stamp, do i need it ? I'm asking because my school ( EPU ) didn't request for it and also i didn't see it there in Bulgaria study visa requirements

Lastly for now......please where can i translate my documents here in abuja please......and what documents do i need to translate. ( if you know any reputable agent or company i can use please kindly tell me please )

Thanks in advance for replying.

The picture i included is the visa requirements and legalization information i saw there in Bulgaria embassy so i snapped em.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by James20223: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
Hello Good day everyone
I applied to study medicine at muv varna and I passed the entrance exams and sent my documents via dhl to the school and they said they have submitted my document to ministry of education to stamp and it’s getting to 1 month since they received it July 31st
And also am seeing people say they got denied in embassy the and am also scared but does mine make a difference since am 17 and it’s medicine I’m going for?
Thanks and look forward to replies

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply)

Being Black In Berlin/germany / Tell Us About The City Where You Live / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.