Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 (48178 Views)

Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by ElFenomeno1: 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
And some are gloating and purring over Omotola Jalade .... Psssst!

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Ezerbullet(m): 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
I like it when women keep their shape, only a crazy husband will go outside and cheat
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
Gone are those days when informative and educative threads hits Front Page.
There are so many threads of such value begging?

NL OP are on weed

6 Likes

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by dajoaneke(m): 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
sinaj:
she looks lyk um...um... wots dat womans name sef.
d wife to one of d twin singers(psquare)
Caro?
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by xmich(m): 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
mmmh mother of six,she look sex
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by okonelfg(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dreyl:
She can't compete with omosexy.
anoda new born baby
huuh!! wat r u sayin

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dear Men,

Please make money.

Thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by cacali(f): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
Chai!!! Diaries God o. And see how I orobo after 3. Anyway her money too is talking.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by DecencyLady(f): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
looking awesome.
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by tonyx4x44(m): 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
centmichael101:
All I can see is the work of money

she and patience jonathan who get money pass?

6 Likes

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by yadnus1(m): 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
So we should divorce our wives or what?

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by stephgrl4sure(f): 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
cus you were selective until 39 grin grin grin grin grin
Dyt:
Wow
Beautiful I must say

Why didn't I have all my kids at age 20 ehn
angry

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
centmichael101:
kpam!!! you got it, if there's money,everyother things follow especially for ladies who knows was-up before
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
centmichael101:

yea... money not worked for is very sweet indeed.. very very sweet
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Dyt(f): 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
stephgrl4sure:

undecided undecided
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by okonelfg(m): 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
kenonze:
Gone are those days when informative and educative threads hits Front Page.
There are so many threads if such value beagging?

NL OP are on weed
my guy dis place is not for u....all work and no play meks jack a dull boy,too much of educative thread meks nairaland boring so if u cant cope,u can close ur account.no harm!

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Dcaliphate(m): 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
centmichael101:
may your likes get to 1,000,000 sire!!!

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by LewisO: 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
[size=14pt]That's none of my biz!undecided [/size]
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
sameer1212:
Wow this is so amazing! Walahi she still beautiful after six children. grin
yea...that's why its good to rush kids(1 yr interval) & remain fit @ early age...not when a lady is 35yrs,she give birth to a child & wait for anoda 4yrs before aving anoda, by the time shes through with all the kids,she will fall out yakata.
but rushing is alwys good when there's money

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ezerbullet:
I like it when women keep their shape, only a crazy husband will go outside and cheat

hmmm if you like keep your shape with pills, exercise or tummy tuck - it won't delay the arrival of konji... Ape or Female as long as e wear skirt.. man must wack. it is not easy to eat meat-pie everyday when burger, chicken pie, sharwama, pizza, beef rolls and hot-dogs yapa for market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Ishilove: 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
stephgrl4sure:
So she shouldn't have selected? She should have just accepted anything that crawled off the street in the name of not been selective?

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Neplusultra(f): 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
Fhemmmy:
Take the ugliest mother of 100 and re-brand her up with good money and allow her to live the life of this woman for just one year and you will see what money could do . . . . Allow this woman to live the life of ghetto for one week and see a turn around.
Culdnt be truer! Money plays alot of role in a woman's maintenance.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
sameer1212:
U think so? Well, I can't argue that money didn't contributed but she also have a natural/good body that don't look old and dis-shape in time. She really make sense sha.
this is money,if not she cant take care of that natural/good body
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Ewuro4: 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
Fhemmmy:
Take the ugliest mother of 100 and re-brand her up with good money and allow her to live the life of this woman for just one year and you will see what money could do . . . . Allow this woman to live the life of ghetto for one week and see a turn around.

Hehe

True.

Her bod looks stunning!
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by cecegorz(m): 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
centmichael101:
Nah. Not at all.
Have you seen the Ibru family ladies? Money alone would have got them trim figures.
I think one thing that people don't put into consideration is GENES. Genetic codes ultimately decide what shape we end up with, just like facials, height, etc...
Even though dieting and exercise plays their roles but having the right genes makes your job cut out easily.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dyt:
Wow
Beautiful I must say

Why didn't I have all my kids at age 20 ehn
angry
start now, its not too late
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by holyokoto(m): 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
centmichael101:

Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Neplusultra(f): 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
cacali:
Chai!!! Diaries God o. And see how I orobo after 3. Anyway her money too is talking.
grin cheesy
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Setaje(f): 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
Midehi:

kpam!!! you got it, if there's money,everyother things follow especially for ladies who knows was-up before

Don't mind this ignorant idiots talking nonsense. If u no how many women are going under the knife especially during their summer holidays. U think it's just hard work. I no two of them. One even got her buts done. But guys will start comparing ordinary women to those ones. I keep saying when there is money other things follow. This people have nutritionist. Etc. A lot of them using products like clean 9 and other slimming products which are damn expensive. Major problem of Nigerians apart from over eating is that we all eat what we see not what we want. I tried living on fruits for a week and realised all my pocket money was almost gone. This are things that are meant to be so cheap. How many areas get gym. Who is willing to follow u to jug in d morning. To even buy some exercise equipment at home , even second hand na money. So people should not judge and compare. Infact what I feel is if u have money. U can take good care of your health.

5 Likes

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by holyokoto(m): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
Lacomus:
Perhaps she started giving birth at 16 grin

Maybe at 13 grin
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by codedest: 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
centmichael101:

Wunmi Obe nor get money?
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Neplusultra(f): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ok! Am taking her cue wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) / Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) / Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.