Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 (48180 Views)

Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by shankajoesy(m): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
;DUrgly men marrying beautiful women since 1786#but is allowed! grin
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by smilyice(m): 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
Sexy mama......Money and fashion sense (mentalit)y is the reason for her sexiness.......coz we av other rich young mum who will still looks like a grandmum grin
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
Fhemmmy:
Take the ugliest mother of 100 and re-brand her up with good money and allow her to live the life of this woman for just one year and you will see what money could do . . . . Allow this woman to live the life of ghetto for one week and see a turn around.
exactly what am talking about

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Dyt(f): 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
Midehi:

start now, its not too late

I don start
angry angry
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
centmichael101:
All I can see is the work of money

I tell ya

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Ewuro4: 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dyt:
Wow
Beautiful I must say

Why didn't I have all my kids at age 20 ehn
angry

Hehe

Had all my kids over 20 and I'm taking daily supplements for more flesh. grin Thank goodness ikebe dey dia.

It's genetics my dear.
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Bonapart(m): 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
May God bless me with exact family like this.
God bless this family
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dyt:

I don start
angry angry
ok na
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Booty4me: 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
Mehn money is good

Like one woman wey just born one and she dey like old mama

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by MrCork: 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
badassProdigy:
Nimi nwofor is a happily married Abuja based woman with 4 male kids and two females. She is so stylish and her body structure for a woman of six kids is out of this world.
From the source, they say she is very jovial, God fearing, cheerful and she has high taste for luxury lifestyle.

link: www.trendyrammy.com/2015/03/check-out-photos-of-this-stylish-and.html?m=1

....ok....all the male (Dak skin ) and all female (light skin)..... but cant she get rid of the ugly four males? (no ofeinsese) angry
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Sweetlemon(f): 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
People that are calling money are just bad belles. Is your first lady not rich too? Does she even have kids?

The key to looking fab is working out, eating healthy less fatty foods, and then wearing the right (not necessarily expensive) clothes.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Dyt(f): 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ewuro4:

Hehe
Had all my kids over 20 and I'm taking daily supplements for more flesh. grin Thank goodness ikebe dey dia.
It's genetics my dear.

Trust me u don't need more flesh
Flaunt the ikebe well well o
Oga go see meat tap
kiss kiss
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Dammyjohn(m): 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
This is exactly the way I want my family life to be.Thank GOD I am working towards that.
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by mistiquephat(m): 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
See, the man no even know when the children don reach six, this is the type of women that will give birth to a team and u will still toast her. Oooo boy this is sweet 50. And she is still even married not diforced, not like all these two left-leged female nollywood actresses who think dieforce is a norm. Wa shere jare omo to ta lenu( or mama to ta lenu)
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by elopee3000(m): 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
What a life see the boys loving each others now if all of them get married now and start fighting for their papa estate u won't they rre from d same womb life life is nothing undecided
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
Is that her husband
He's not as good looking undecided
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by jude33084(m): 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
badassProdigy:
Nimi nwofor is a happily married Abuja based woman with 4 male kids and two females. She is so stylish and her body structure for a woman of six kids is out of this world.
From the source, they say she is very jovial, God fearing, cheerful and she has high taste for luxury lifestyle.

link: www.trendyrammy.com/2015/03/check-out-photos-of-this-stylish-and.html?m=1

what about the pictures of their em em grin tongue
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
this is what happens when you marry a rich husband.

if they were poor she won't look like that

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by seangy4konji: 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
Na money ooo.....YOU WILL DIE FRESH if you have good money and take good care of your body and soul.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by vascey(m): 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
centmichael101:

Not really. If it is by money alone, PEJ would look like Miss World.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by holyokoto(m): 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
Fhemmmy:
Take the ugliest mother of 100 and re-brand her up with good money and allow her to live the life of this woman for just one year and you will see what money could do . . . . Allow this woman to live the life of ghetto for one week and see a turn around.
Have you ever seen miss Toyin in Mushi ghetto?
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Mrsshady(f): 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
she is pretty!

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by MadCow1: 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dyt:
Wow
Beautiful I must say

Why didn't I have all my kids at age 20 ehn
angry

Because you were still forming Hard to get... grin
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by MadCow1: 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
Some women just have good genes like that..

A mother of Four in my office is one of the sexiest women in that office. Infact she could pass for a 26year old.
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Johnnoo(m): 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Fhemmmy: 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
holyokoto:

Have you ever seen miss Toyin in Mushi ghetto?

No i am yet to, i have no idea who that is to start with or where is Mushi, i know Mushin but not sure if we speaking of same place.
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by MadCow1: 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
Fhemmmy:

I beg to differ..
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Fhemmmy: 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
MadCow1:

I beg to differ..

Great, let us discuss BUT no insults or bad words . . . State your case. tongue
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by fejikudz(m): 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
centmichael101:
LOL, not necessarily money though.
WHO don SOFT don SOFT ..

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by sinaj(f): 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
dajoaneke:
Caro?
lol nah.
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by MadCow1: 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Great, let us discuss BUT no insults or bad words . . . State your case. tongue

I am never a diick when chatting with you Mr. fhemmy. grin

@ Topic; You realize that what people are commending or rather what the Thread was all about was her shape and figure after 6 kids right?

That can't be bought with money per se (excluding surgery options). That's Genetics right there. The woman just can't get fat and coupled with a little exercise, she would be forever young, money or not.
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by enomakos(m): 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
i feel sorry for this woman,she will now be the target of abuja rich men and politicans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) / Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) / Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.