Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 (48176 Views)

Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
sameer1212:
I understand what u guys/girls are all saying. But money sometimes don't solve this kind of problems that's y we have many rich ladies going for surgeries and other silly things all in the name of keeping young and beautiful. To me even though money contributed, she still have a good body.
its true sha...she has a good body & maintained it...cos some rich women might have taken the advantage of money to eat all the eatables without control & becomes orobo like the yoruba ladies
#nottribalhere&nooffense#
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by icewarmer(m): 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
maybe she born all of them the same time..then nature come cheat some... most of them come tall,fat and look mature pass some..
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by refreshrate: 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
*Hearing her children singing* Dont you wish your mummy was hot like mine?

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
Midehi:

its true sha...she has a good body & maintained it...cos some rich women might have taken the advantage of money to eat all the eatables without control & becomes orobo like the yoruba ladies
#nottribalhere&nooffense#
LOL.. Yeah u are right... And for the tribe? lipsrsealed
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
Midehi:

yea...thats my plan

hmmm...i like your mouth..lol
Oh really? Thanks dear. smiley
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by tammie24: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
englishmart:
wetin come concern omotola na?
Thank you ooo
Help us ask am o undecided
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by toprealman: 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dear husband, you have your work well cut out. Nice family but why is this making news? If she is an attention seeker....then like Buhari and his people will say....akwai damuwa walahi!
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by papaskino(m): 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
Lavly and blessed home. Cheers!!!
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by bukatyne(f): 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:
People that are calling money are just bad belles. Is your first lady not rich too? Does she even have kids?

The key to looking fab is working out, eating healthy less fatty foods, and then wearing the right (not necessarily expensive) clothes.

Madam,

Which of your points doesn't cost money?

The following are instrumental

Good money
Good genes
Good complexion grin
Good husband lipsrsealed (nor Follow always)
Good dresses sense
Dedication to staying fit

She only has control over the last two.

Her husband looks so young too.
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by mekybabe1: 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ego dimma!
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by PidginYarns: 7:41am On Mar 19, 2015
Na person babe abi na person mama be dis? undecided
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by AKMoney1(m): 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dyt:
Wow
Beautiful I must say

Why didn't I have all my kids at age 20 ehn
angry

It's better late than never. smiley
Re: Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 by Ezerbullet(m): 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
voltron:

hmmm if you like keep your shape with pills, exercise or tummy tuck - it won't delay the arrival of konji... Ape or Female as long as e wear skirt.. man must wack. it is not easy to eat meat-pie everyday when burger, chicken pie, sharwama, pizza, beef rolls and hot-dogs yapa for market
na you be that o, konji must take control

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) / Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) / Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.