Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,191 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] (36356 Views)

How Buhari Plans To Renew Peace In Niger Delta - Adesina / Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters / State Of The Parties: Graveyard Peace In Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by dhantey324(m): 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
GEJ till......
Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by lumzybo: 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
T
Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by clemz88(m): 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
H
Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by AIZubair(m): 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
Eat and speak in tongues
Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by HzRF(m): 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I will gladly collect the rice and vote for Buhari. After all,its part of our national cake used in purchasing rice.
grin grin

Sai Buhari!
Did u go for ur indomine today ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by infofta(m): 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
Vote wisely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by Chiefia(m): 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
But wait.... Like seriously....is this woman really living in peace in her life I just wan know
Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by anonimi: 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by englishmart(m): 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
Gh0stFreak:

you perfectly described your mother with just a sentence.
perfect response. Don't mind that dumb fool

2 Likes

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by yagbaboy1(m): 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
Gh0stFreak:

you perfectly described your mother with just a sentence.
Fool do u even have a mother? We have not forgotten the story about how u were picked on the streets by a good samaritan. He just described the kind of mother who left u on the streets after her pregnancy was rejected by ur drunk father
Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
himkers:

Don't you think they re just being generous?? Is it now bad to dash things to those that needs it?

Like the dashed gifts on Christmas Day ba? Like they give the motherless regular? Lets try to be honest with ourselves sometimes... Generous indeed. ...
Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by betty202020(m): 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I will not eat this rice oo

it could damage one's ability to speak good English biko
it doesn't matter, the owner of ford motor was not an engineer. so her inability to speak queens English has nothing to do with good innovation. after all Britons cannot speak ijaw.

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by Slickest(m): 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
himkers:

Don't you think they re just being generous?? Is it now bad to dash things to those that needs it?
Why dash now? Why not in 2013? Nd am sure u see ur self as one of 2moro's leaders...
Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by allanphash7(m): 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
Mama piss stinks

I would beta starve masef rather dan eat dis fucking rice

I dnt just like her

My opinion
Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by mytime24(f): 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
Mama piSs cry
Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by Ilekeh(f): 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
smh

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by Ilekeh(f): 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
GEJ till 2015

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by Sleemzy3(f): 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
himkers:

Agricultural Transformation at its peak. Now, food berekete for everywhere for naija.

GEJtill2023
food berekete? permit me to ask if you ve completed your dose for today
Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by ceejay80s(m): 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
Rubbish!!!!
All of una?wey be long throat, make una eat both urs and ur childrens future
Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by Firefire(m): 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
barcanista:
I hope we don't see stomach infrastructure in 2019.

For the record, stomach infrastructure campaign has always been since 1998. All parties are guilty of this act. It is only prominent this period. Still, it"s GEJ all the way>>>2019

Haters should CHANGE their addresses sharp sharp.
Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by tochstorm(m): 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
Wristler:
Its so annoying and absurd, the idea of sharing trivialities, in the name of campaigning and canvassing for votes. Its downgrading to our psyche as the citizens of the Giant of Africa. Why cant scholarships, social amenities, loans and grants e.t.c be done with the monies for such trivialities??
in lagbaja voice *who told u that u are the giant of africa? awon ni cockroashi of afica se o gbo?.
Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by bamidele029: 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
HzRF:

Did u go for ur indomine today ?

Abeg stop lieing about the indomie, clearly Ambode was sharing tshirts and APC souvenirs

It was a PDP politician that threw indomie into the gutter for children and that was on January first. The story was carried on many blogs and even nairaland

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/01/children-scramble-in-gutters-for.html

2 Likes

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by sam121(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
Lolssssssssssss...lwkmd..! Our country Nigeria is really becoming more interesting because of this election....wonders shall never end....
Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by ceejay80s(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
Chiefia:
But wait.... Like seriously....is this woman really living at peace in her life I just wan know
From what I have heard and seen, she dosent look & sound peaceful to me
Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by authenticated: 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=saduman post=31746165]What aspect of the transformation agenda is this?
Stomach infrastructure undecided SMH[/quote
This is proudly nigerian. One of the gej agric sector transformation. Taste it and see the difference with imported rice.
Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by kingthreat(m): 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
If this woman get pikin, she for follow put her pikin face for the rice.
Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by ceejay80s(m): 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
Make una tell those useless politicians say we no want rice and indomie,
what we want is atleast 18hrs of electricity daily
Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by authenticated: 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ilekeh:
GEJ till 2015
who god has chosen , no man can conderm.
Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by anytexy: 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Na our mama you de talk to like that. Take your time ooo. tongue
Yungwizzzy:

Na our mama you de talk to like that. Take your time ooo.Lol
Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by octopusfreaky(f): 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
mama peace rice ,,,,,,still waiting for her yams and carrots tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by Sleemzy3(f): 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
himkers:

See what this clueless government has done to our youths reasoning. Later you ll be shouting you are the leader of tomorrow. Can't you reason without sentiments?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) / I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai / Hardship: Perform Your Lagos Miracles - Solomon Dalung Taunts Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.