Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,090 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] (36355 Views)

How Buhari Plans To Renew Peace In Niger Delta - Adesina / Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters / State Of The Parties: Graveyard Peace In Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by babamadiba(m): 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
ebiagtales:

Omo, na which factory dey manufacture rice nah? Methinks na planting den dey plant rice before ni o
birds of same feather flock 2gether. He is just as clueless as his oga at the top
Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by bamite(m): 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
Gh0stFreak:

you perfectly described your mother with just a sentence.
u can see why indian hemp is illegal? Its obvious u're not normal any more, didnt u see barren in the above sentence? Yet u still likened it to his mom.. Smh
Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by holatin(m): 12:09am On Mar 19, 2015
shakaTheZulu:

Unfortunately the shepoo is better than what your Hopless mother can ever be in her miserable life.

Useless nonentity

Thunder fire your mama and papa there

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Grow up kid, when you finally did, I will answer you

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by adesbreath: 12:32am On Mar 19, 2015
Dear God, not that I have any reason not to like buhari or I like him, but I feel he should win this coming elections so that Jonathan will know that there is a price for his severe apathy and his slow ways and many other character he possesses. I once admired him because he was humble and said he had no shoes and looked determined to change the plight of the common Nigerian. He lied on CNN that we now have constant light and said that stealing is not corruption he has allowed his wife to control him and manipulate his office, Nigeria has remained the biggest animal farm in the world. Dear God I am praying that if buhari becomes our leader tomorrow and he treats us bad May you disorganized his office and set fire to his seat so he will not be able to treat us bad and make us cry louder than we are crying now. This is my prayer o lord from a sincere heart. Please pray for Nigeria don't insult me thanks.
Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:36am On Mar 19, 2015
I'm a fan of Buhari but I must say.... The picture of PEJ on the bag of rice looks nice.... Probably taken when she ws younger.
Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by shakaTheZulu: 5:24am On Mar 19, 2015
holatin:
Grow up kid, when you finally did, I will answer you

But am older than your Hopless bastard father

Gej till 2019
Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by ajayiopy: 6:42am On Mar 19, 2015
They should have been "dashing'' the bags of rice to the needy since 2010 na' y now that election is at hand already?

Don't you think they re just being generous?? Is it now bad to dash things to those that needs it?[/quote]
Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 19, 2015
himkers:

Don't you think they re just being generous?? Is it now bad to dash things to those that needs it?

The point is they will not need it if the politicians have done d needful.
Re: Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] by just4kelvin(m): 10:13am On Mar 19, 2015
KwoiZabo:
When Buhari was in power rice was not manufactured in Nigeria, same with OBJ and Yaradua. PEJ or no PEJ, this is transformation.
GEJ till 2019.

blind nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indefinite Strike: NLC Set To Announce Suspension Of Indefinite Action / KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) / I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.