Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" (39768 Views)

Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos / Train Loan : ''withdraw Your Statement'' - Senate Lampoons Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Naijapopular(f): 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
Former Minister of Aviation and Campaign director to former Presiden Goodluck Jonathan in the 2015 general election has described United States Secretary of State, John Kerry's statement during visit as a 'garbage'.

Fani-Kayode said this on his twitte timeline shortly after John Kerry left the Sultan of Sokoto,
He said:

“I listened to the garbage that @JohnKerry said to the Sultan. May God forgive him. All I can say is that I pray that @realDonaldTrum wins”.

source: http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/fani-kayode-blast-john-kerry-your.html?m=1

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/768044879616303104

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by donbenedict(m): 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
So all what this fowl has been uttering since isn't garbage right? It takes a douchebag to know another douchebag

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by NigerDeltan(m): 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
grin
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Wadeoye(m): 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
Does this guy has any job doing at all? He listened to this, he listened to that. Is this all does for a living?

May this country change permanently so the likes of this loud mouth will be forced to go farming.

143 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by duduade: 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
Na your type dey scatter the country.... What are you still doing here.... Very irrelevant sombooddy

Please relocate to the States and go join Trump s campaign team... You are needed there...

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by psucc(m): 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
The sultan made one statement that was not suitable and of course the splinter group of Boko Haram confirmed it: that Muslims should only fight those who opposed their faith(and these are unmistakably the infidels).

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Ibunma(f): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
May God bless FFK and deal with Buhari

193 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Davash222(m): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
Wadeoye:
Does this guy has any job doing at all? He listened to this, he listened to that. Is this all does for a living?

May this country change permanently so the likes of this loud mouth will be forced to go farming.

Same as you just listened to what he said now. Do you have any job??

216 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by evilapc: 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
We all know that the infidel Kerry has gone to sokoto to give them plan B on how to destroy Nigeria, maybe plan A is not working affectively as they thought

Trump will surely win, and God will use him to dislodge all these evil monsters killing people for their gods

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by LORDOFAFONJAS: 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
Trump must win ijn

99 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by SpeedOfLight: 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
FFK on point.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by ekolajossyadde(m): 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
May God bless My FFK for me. May he live long and more wisdom for him. May God give Trump success in the coming Election. Trump all the way in Jesus name. Amen

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Wadeoye(m): 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
Wailers are not smiling at Kerry angry angry angry angry

Thanks Kerry for your support during the 2015 general election. If not for your support, DPD/GEJ would have stolen our votes.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
Egbon easy naa..no be fight..everyone get right to opinion..just like you don yan fall hand na.
So na kerry and sultan dey yan garbage..
Baba you get mind..
Respect sir.. cool

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by dunkem21(m): 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by drss2(m): 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
obama's last desperate move to spread terrorism. Donald Trump will reset terrorist brains come january 2017.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by BlackSeptember: 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
Plz what statement did kerry make undecided

Kerry you are an idiot and a stoopid arsselicker. You are saying rubbish.

Abeg who sabi wetin Kerry talk

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
donbenedict:
So all what this fowl has been uttering since isn't garbage right? It takes a douchebag to know another douchebag

And it takes a fowl to know another fowl.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by dammygbenga(m): 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
[quote author=ekolajossyadde post=48745695]May God bless My FFK for me. May he live long and more wisdom for him. May God give Trump success in the coming Election. Trump all the way in Jesus name. Amen

Amen my brother

14 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by cliquevibes(m): 12:08am On Aug 24, 2016
For once, I agree with FFK, Y?? Let me point it out..

Kerry Lauded d sultan of sokoto for promoting peace(which peace)
Was it nt d same sultan dat said dat Muslim shuld deal with Infidels dat went against their faith...So basically, all wat Kerry said was total gabage...

Wait first, Is it only Islam in dis world, y must u seek 2 want 2 defend ur religion at d expense of one's life and still see to justify itEhm, Muslims..Answer me...

Dis is where I love d bible, can't remember d verse buh it was clearly written, Vengence is of d lord....Simple...

Put frankly, it d north dat taking dis country backwards....

Plz Quote me and spew nonsense oo, Plz, am begging...

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Iscoalarcon: 12:25am On Aug 24, 2016
Children of hate (nyamiris) have already derailed this thread SMH for them undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Iscoalarcon: 12:27am On Aug 24, 2016
Children of hate a.k.a nyamiris have already derailed this thread SMH for them undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by nmadu1: 12:33am On Aug 24, 2016
ffk for real
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by naijaking1: 2:20am On Aug 24, 2016
The active support of Obama/Kerry/Clinton for the radical islamic government of Buhari is no longer news. And while Kerry gets busy coaching the 19 northern governors and their sultana how to enslave the south, some of us based in the US should take our protest to DC, the September elections, and our campaign donations.
FFK and the home crew are doing their best, but there should be an active well funded lobby protecting the interest of southerners just like there has been one for the northerners for so many years now.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 24, 2016
angry
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by LesbianBoy(m): 3:43am On Aug 24, 2016
Wadeoye:
Does these guy has any job doing at all? He listened to this, he listened to that. Is this all does for a living?

May this corntry change permanently so the likes of this loud mouth will be forced to go farming.

undecided

21 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 24, 2016
Fani Kayode the human parrot grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by ejilife: 6:21am On Aug 24, 2016
abuayman:
Fani Kayode the human parrot grin grin grin
Obama confirming the already known facts that he is a closet muslim and Sunni islamic terrorist groups financer. Thanks to FFK for adding his voice to what Nnamdi Kanu has being hammering on for years now. Thanks to Chukwu Abiama that even @the realdonaldtrump is confirming this truth from Nnamdi Kanu that once sounded so outlandish when he first said it on air on Radio Biafra. I can't forget that episode in a million years.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Taasii4change: 6:51am On Aug 24, 2016
Look at this frustrated animals saying trump must win election did you think that Americans are fools and fanatic like you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 24, 2016
True to our type, many here are already attacking the messenger, leaving out the message.
FFK is right, both the sultan that dresses like an 18th century masquerade and Kerry are one of a kind, societal misfits

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Replies EFCC / FG Decries Underpayment Of Nigerian Doctors Abroad / Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.