Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu - Properties (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu (117012 Views)

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. / 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu / Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:36am On Dec 07, 2015
ifyalways:

LMAO

You guys cant escape it eitherways , I support Kpams dlive cheesy but if theres likelihood of us getting another road(behind the estate) then maybe Palms crescent. undecided
]
How did you know, another family called me this morning and offered to sell 20 plots at the back of this one, this will give us another drive in from the main village and an alternative entrance/exit.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 11:39am On Dec 07, 2015
spyder880:

]
How did you know, another family called me this morning and offered to sell 20 plots at the back of this one, will his will give us another drive in from the main village and an alternative entrance/exit.
Ify Onye amuma cheesy cool cheesy

One orijin for me, 10 for Tigerkenn homes and half bottle for everyone else. lol

More Blessings TigerKenn.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by thebaft: 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
spyder880:

]
How did you know, another family called me this morning and offered to sell 20 plots at the back of this one, this will give us another drive in from the main village and an alternative entrance/exit.

And I guess they will also ask for nri-ani for the 20 plots? Or is it nri-uzo?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
thebaft:

And I guess they will also ask for nri-ani for the 20 plots? Or is it nri-uzo?

But of course, it is mandatory in Igbo culture.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
Just to make sure the road we agreed on is exactly 30 feet wide. My surveyor asked me to survey this road and place beacons on the boundaries so it will not become a debatable issue in some years to come.

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
So we continue to construct the road all the way down to the stream.......

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
There's no going back now, the culvert beckons

I hired a worker and placed him on salary, this guy will be the temporal estate supervisor and and his job starts from setting up camp and arrangements for the materials to be used to build the culvert. Thereafter we can enter the land proper and start fencing the whole land.

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:46am On Dec 17, 2015
Expecting to get supplies of sand and stone soon as the new estate supervisor starts work.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
We have to talk , I took a structural engineer to this site today and awaiting his recommendations for the type of culvert we can do here. His initial comments are not soothing at all , cost wise..

I will try and update us on recent happenings and options for us to proceed in a mail later.
Thank you all.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
Oga Spyder i have to voice this out cos am already feeling left out, I keep hearing of email sent email received i guess i have also dropped my email in d past but yet to receive any Mail so far on any issue in d past
Biko nwannem add me there augustinezunmas@yahoo.com

Then no 2 i Want to ask if its possible for us to fix A visitation Date to the site during this festive season since most people tend to visit home during the yuletide season

Then no 3 grin my special madam ifyalways I salute u

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
spygadgets:
Oga Spyder i have to voice this out cos am already feeling left out, I keep hearing of email sent email received i guess i have also dropped my email in d past but yet to receive any Mail so far on any issue in d past
Biko nwannem add me there augustinezunmas@yahoo.com

Then no 2 i Want to ask if its possible for us to fix A visitation Date to the site during this festive season since most people tend to visit home during the yuletide season

Then no 3 grin my special madam ifyalways I salute u

I will add your email address to my list.

It is very important we arrange a site visit to this land this festive season . I will be on ground throughout the Xmas holidays and will be expecting us to pick a date for the site visit. Happy Christmas in advance everyone grin

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 8:39am On Dec 20, 2015
Merry Christmas everyone. Oga Spyder880, abeg tell that structural engineer to hold him side wella biko, as this country keep face now, even the dead dey get HBP cheesy

@Spygadets, compliments of the seasons my Oga.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
Will propose from now till weekend if possible
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
spygadgets:
Will propose from now till weekend if possible

What date, so I can fix other engagements for the Christmas, others should please contribute to the date so that many people will be part of this. I think a mail will be better for us to share this "internally"
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by agenta999(f): 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
spyder880:

Although I am not very keen to sell now we still have about 9 plots not paid for, I Jide N855,000 maka ihe nile, ofu plot a buru nke gi cheesy

hello spyder880, is it the same land that was 600,000 before? plus is the remaining 9 in good shape?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
agenta999:

hello spyder880, is it the same land that was 600,000 before? plus is the remaining 9 in good shape?

Sure, same land that was N650,000 now N700,000 plus other additions like fence money and nri ani, the 9 plots are very nice.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:34am On Dec 21, 2015
All buyers on my mailing list, expect a mail from me, and please notify me if you don't get the mail. Thank you all.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 6:53am On Dec 21, 2015
Email received!!!!!!!
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by whirlwind7(m): 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
spyder880:
All buyers on my mailing list, expect a mail from me, and please notify me if you don't get the mail. Thank you all.

Received.
Reply sent.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by luka1981(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
spyder880:

Sure, same land that was N650,000 now N700,000 plus other additions like fence money and nri ani, the 9 plots are very nice.

Will early buyers also pay for this fence money and nri ani?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
Thanks all, I am getting your responses and more questions in my mail box , and I will itemise them and answer all the questions I can get in the next three days and send as reply to all of us. Thank you.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2015
I didn't get any email o.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:58am On Dec 22, 2015
ifyalways:
I didn't get any email o.

Yours bounced, I got the failure to deliver message, will resend later.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Pchinak: 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
Email received.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by agenta999(f): 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
when can one hope to build house in this land?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
agenta999:
when can one hope to build house in this land?

As soon as tomorrow.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by benodihe(m): 4:03am On Dec 23, 2015
Any land remaining? Am interested. My email benodihe@gmai.com
spyder880:

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:07am On Dec 23, 2015
benodihe:
Any land remaining? Am interested. My email benodihe@gmai.com

I still have 9 plots remaining for sale and the Price Is fixed at N855,000 for everything, land, survey plans, lawyers agreement fees , perimeter fencing of the entire lands, gate and estate office, nri ani, etc.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 7:58am On Dec 23, 2015
spyder880:

Yours bounced, I got the failure to deliver message, will resend later.
Mine bounced kwa? Nna you and whatever Mail host that bounced Ify owe me ofu afere abacha and 3 bottles of nkwu enu

I sent you a mail .
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by nameoh: 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
spyder880:

I still have 9 plots remaining for sale and the Price Is fixed at N855,000 for everything, land, survey plans, lawyers agreement fees , perimeter fencing of the entire lands,l gate and estate office, nri ani, etc.

spyder
l had earlier requested for plot 2 since the 27th of nov and no reply. is plot 2 still avaliable for purchase?
if so i want to pay for it.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Piyke: 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
Mail received and replied.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
nameoh:

spyder
l had earlier requested for plot 2 since the 27th of nov and no reply. is plot 2 still avaliable for purchase?
if so i want to pay for it.

Plot number 2 is available for purchase at a total price of N855,000 for everything including fencing and nri ani. You can pay into our company account details below;

Account name: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Account number: 0056735948
Bank: Diamond Bank

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (46) (Reply)

How Many Bedroooms Can Fit In A Half Plot Of Land....lagos / Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows / Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.