Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu - Properties (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu (116609 Views)

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. / 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu / Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
jackson44:
does this 700k include all the fee such as fencing and survey? and why can't someone with complete fund pay for it now? and lastly ,is there still vacant plots from the previous estate?

The N700k includes;

1. Cost of land
2. Cost of surveying each individual plots on your name
3. Cost of legal charges (for preparing a lease on your name)
4. Cost of bulldozing the land
5. Cost of electric poles
6. Cost of courier service to deliver your documents to your doorstep.

If you have the N700k, why bother paying in instalments? Just pay and we process your documents and deliver to you in 2 weeks

Please note that the cost of fencing (all perimeter fence not your plot only) is pegged at another N130,000 while nri ani is N25,000.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by jackson44(m): 11:13am On Jan 09, 2016
spyder880:

The N700k includes;

1. Cost of land
2. Cost of surveying each individual plots on your name
3. Cost of legal charges (for preparing a lease on your name)
4. Cost of bulldozing the land
5. Cost of electric poles
6. Cost of courier service to deliver your documents to your doorstep.

If you have the N700k, why bother paying in instalments? Just pay and we process your documents and deliver to you in 2 weeks

Please note that the cost of fencing (all perimeter fence not your plot only) is pegged at another N130,000 while nri ani is N25,000.

so u mean total package is #855k ,same cost with the previous estate land right? I am asking this to enable me arrange myself, for the amount to credit your account. and if there is still vacant plots from the previous estate land,I will like to go for that since it already occupied .
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
jackson44:

so u mean total package is #855k ,same cost with the previous estate land right? I am asking this to enable me arrange myself, for the amount to credit your account. and if there is still vacant plots from the previous estate land,I will like to go for that since it already occupied .

Yes, same costs with the previous layout for new buyers. For the old layout, only plots number 3, 7, and 14 are free to be purchased. See the attached layout for the old land.

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 10, 2016
Hi Spyder880, I want to buy, please what is the process, cost and how soon can I start working on the land after buying.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by jackson44(m): 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
spyder880:

Yes, same costs with the previous layout for new buyers. For the old layout, only plots number 3, 7, and 14 are free to be purchased. See the attached layout for the old land.
thanks boss, I will give u a call tomorrow and probably a meeting by month end. I was the one ,that sent u a text message with a glo line.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:05am On Jan 13, 2016
On the background, I have been working with the community to secure a passage through the new road. Permission has been granted by the land owners but the community leadership must be aware before anyone puts a bulldozer in their town, else they will organise youths to stop the work.

To this end I have been invited to a meeting with the land committee members of the community to pay the stipulated fees and secure a right to bring in a bulldozer to grade our entrance roads and possibly create the estate roads if it will not cause erosion of the soil. This meeting has been fixed for Thursday the 14th of this month (3-4pm) . Monies must be paid and a lot of drinks must be purchased , in the end I aim to start work by next week maximum. Any of you guys that is free can accompany me to the meeting.

My staff is now living in the community and will help me run things from the inside.

4 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by reflx(m): 10:06am On Jan 14, 2016
grin
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
reflx:
aha!

spyder i just paid... grin grin grin
God is Good and faithful this 2016!!!
check your inbox---you got mail!!!

cheesy cheesy

I have got your deposit in the estate accounts, I have also replied your mail. Thanks for being a part of this great venture.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:41am On Jan 15, 2016
I thought I was going to meet with the land committee members of this community, but the whole town executive council were waiting for me yesterday, including the traditional ruler himself grin

We held the meeting, and I was introduced to them, my business and my land acquisition was discussed, also I made my request for the creation of this new road , a lot of drinks were involved plus of course cash. They talked of development fees but I wanted to talk roads only.

In the end they agreed to my request, and told the land committee members to meet with me separately, we further agreed to another meeting on Saturday with the whole youths who should get introduced to me and my mission.

If there was any shred of doubt that this land venture is completely genuine, it was fully erased yesterday and I can now authoritatively confirm that I bought a genuine land with clean title.

To God be all the Glory!

I still plan to bring in a bulldozer in this land by next week as the permission has been granted by the highest decision making body in Ugwuomu Nike.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 15, 2016
spyder880:
I thought I was going to meet with the land committee members of this community, but the whole town executive council were waiting for me yesterday, including the traditional ruler himself grin

We held the meeting, and I was introduced to them, my business and my land acquisition was discussed, also I made my request for the creation of this new road , a lot of drinks were involved plus of course cash. They talked of development fees but I wanted to talk roads only.

In the end they agreed to my request, and told the land committee members to meet with me separately, we further agreed to another meeting on Saturday with the whole youths who should get introduced to me and my mission.

If there was any shred of doubt that this land venture is completely genuine, it was fully erased yesterday and I can now authoritatively confirm that I bought a genuine land with clean title.

To God be all the Glory!

I still plan to bring in a bulldozer in this land by next week as the permission has been granted by the highest decision making body in Ugwuomu Nike.

Congrats my Oga.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:16am On Jan 19, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Congrats my Oga.

Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:23am On Jan 19, 2016
My meeting with the youths of Ugwuomu Nike town was massive on Saturday morning. Every body that was supposed to be there was there and I got introduced to many more people. My staff who resides at the village was also there and I explained to them that he will be acting on my behalf in the matters concerning the land.

In the end they reaffirmed their agreement for the bulldozer to enter and create all the roads anytime I can arrange for it. I also paid some more money which was shared to all, plus lots of drinks that must go round to the countless youths.

It was a very significant event.

4 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Pchinak: 7:16am On Jan 19, 2016
spyder880:
My meeting with the youths of Ugwuomu Nike town was massive on Saturday morning. Every body that was supposed to be there was there and I got introduced to many more people. My staff who resides at the village was also there and I explained to them that he will be acting on my behalf in the matters concerning the land.

In the end they reaffirmed their agreement for the bulldozer to enter and create all the roads anytime I can arrange for it. I also paid some more money which was shared to all, plus lots of drinks that must go round to the countless youths.

It was a very significant event.

Well done sir.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:12am On Jan 21, 2016
I am going to pay the bulldozer works money today to the operators. I expect full works to start this weekend. More pictures when we start.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by princechigzy(m): 7:54am On Jan 21, 2016
Jesus Christ! Happening like a joke right under my nose.

Please my Oga, how many plots are still available and whats the process of buying?

I started following this thread sometime last year but didn't things have gone this far....please kindly reply me to know how to commence.

Many thanks and Congratulations on speed.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by puresystem1: 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
@spyder880 abeg the land for this estate still remain? And how much for everything?
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
princechigzy:
Jesus Christ! Happening like a joke right under my nose.

Please my Oga, how many plots are still available and whats the process of buying?

I started following this thread sometime last year but didn't things have gone this far....please kindly reply me to know how to commence.

Many thanks and Congratulations on speed.

puresystem1:
@spyder880 abeg the land for this estate still remain? And how much for everything?

Thank you my people for your interest, but I think we better stop selling any more lands. We still have about two plots for sale but it might be better to defer sales till a time in the future when development of the estate would have gone far.
We have funds to commence the fence works , and a bit of the gate house.. I only hope those who bought lands will pay up on their fence debts and nri ani.

I have paid for the bulldozing today.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
Completed Documents for plot numbers 1 and 4 is ready for dispatch. I just picked them up from the lawyer this evening.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by nameoh: 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
spyder880:
Completed Documents for plot numbers 1 and 4 is ready for dispatch. I just picked them up from the lawyer this evening.
syder
what about plot 2 .u earlier said it should be due by now
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
nameoh:

syder
what about plot 2 .u earlier said it should be due by now

Plot 2 will be ready soon.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Chekitaut: 2:56am On Jan 23, 2016
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:58am On Jan 26, 2016
Our attempts to carry a bulldozer with a low bed truck into Ugwuomu yesterday was problematic as we knocked down an EEDC electric pole and was held up by the contractors till we replaced the pole around Orie Emene side. I took this picture while we are still arguing with the officials.

But in the end, we successfully drove this bulldozer into site, late in the evening, ready to start our bulldozing on this site this morning, I will join them shortly as we carve out all estate roads, some cassava plants are still in the center of the land, but we will do our best to avoid it while working.

I am choosing to go and start this bulldozing from the old road which I manually created, over the stream and enter the land from the south, then we will work upwards till we exit through the new entrance point, creating the road to link the other side of the village. This work will go on for 2 or 3 days as the land is so large.

More pictures later today, we are live at Ugwuomu now, you can join us as we have a lot of wine to help us "see clearly" in the bush cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by glogirl(f): 8:48am On Jan 26, 2016
Jisike

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ifyalways(f): 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
May God be with you and your crew @ Spyder. Well done

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Jessam: 3:23am On Jan 27, 2016
spyder880:

But in the end, we successfully drove this bulldozer into site, late in the evening, ready to start our bulldozing on this site this morning, I will join them shortly as we carve out all estate roads, some cassava plants are still in the center of the land, but we will do our best to avoid it while working.
grin

Just wondering how much it cost you to rent the bulldozer, as I have said we are literally neighbours, you can find us on google maps, google jessam cattle ranch and farm, select maps. If you fancy giving the bulldozer guy some extra work pls give him our details, we have little area we would like to clear on our farm and I am sure he will appreciate the extra income.
Anyway let me also use this opportunity to introduce you to jessam Cattle Ranch and Farm. We are based in Enugu. Please enjoy photos our farm. We rear livestock including Cattle, pigs, goats, poultry, ducks. We also process palm oil too. Feel free to place your orders 08032455430 or 09099020582

jessamfarms@hotmail.com

Thanks

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:16am On Jan 27, 2016
Hello Jessam, the bulldozer takes N80k per day, but this excludes all other expenses like their gas for working, (150 liters a each day), cost of the low bed, cost of security to guard the bulldozer each night, surveyors fees, etc.

I know your farm and I will come along and talk with you soon, you guys have been the reason why the area developed to what it is now, I am only coming to add to what you have been doing. Thank you.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:23am On Jan 27, 2016
This is the road which comes from the village, and this is the point where I bought a road leading to the back of this estate. The previous entrance point.

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:52am On Jan 27, 2016
This was the road I paid people to manually clear, but now we have used this bulldozer to brush it up, knock down all the trees and the road is now smooth.

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:56am On Jan 27, 2016
This is the bulldozer after operating for the day...............

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:59am On Jan 27, 2016
Approaching the stream............

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:03am On Jan 27, 2016
This is the point where we stand and look over to the land, we filled the stream with soil to cross over............

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:11am On Jan 27, 2016
Over the stream and into the land...........

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (46) (Reply)

Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows / The History Of Stamped Concrete / How Many Bedroooms Can Fit In A Half Plot Of Land....lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.