Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You (41315 Views)

Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency / Nnamdi Kanu Strong Message To Stubborn Igbos Developing Lagos And Abuja / Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by bimflash(f): 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
nicerichard05:
That's Tinubu in his yoruba attire angry grin grin
u well So?
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by Mekybliss(f): 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dear ladies(some) please appreciate a nigga the way he is, so that he won't have to do this just to impress you.

1 Like

Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by DeCritique(m): 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
God Bless us all....

Collabo still loading... That of I and Airforce1... Joining those guys soon

1 Like

Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
wtf?
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by goodmorning40: 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
Waow great, but why does it have to be a Yoruba man with the head of an igbo boy
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by nicerichard05: 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
bimflash:

u well So?

Heheheh No Ma, na u well. Mtchewww undecided
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by SSaemoenl(m): 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by betty202020(m): 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
Airforce1:
God Bless Nigeria
if the ear refuse to heed to advice, it will go down with the head
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by anonym0us: 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
I will not only sell my vote,I will sell my PVC not less than 15k.after all when Dem win na dia pocket

Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by nwafuluozoh: 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
We shall vote wisely. No violence no intimidation!

Btw,
What's with the Yorubas and human head all the time? tongue
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
Airforce1:
God Bless Nigeria

Nice 1...also saw d piece of art work at ikeja(national)..

1 Like

Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
[size=16pt]When did GEJ start wearing dansiki? Hmmm...just because he wants to buy head, he had to wear Yoruba cloth abi? Diarisgodo!!! [/size]

1 Like

Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ilekeh:
Fresh "igbe"
Can you behave please loool
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
I see this painting everyday at ikeja along. Op should have allowed us see the phone number of the artist. Afterall you put is work online.
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by vooks: 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by pheyhi(f): 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
story for d gods jooor
i vote it doesnt count abeg
me not "niseless" beta i sell am sharp sharp
buhari or jona
we dey dere joor
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by Ilekeh(f): 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
1bkaye:
Can you behave please loool

LOL my sweet potato grin

1 Like

Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by mrborntodoit: 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ilekeh:
Fresh "igbe"

Snow doesnt fall in 9ija

That's a white man not a 9ija man

Why vote in all the bunch of thieves in APC ?
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by tammmy(m): 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ilekeh:
Fresh "igbe"
with all the evidence against buhari u still campaign for him i pity ur generation
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by RaeMystix: 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
aguiyi:
So Nice is a ritualist or is that not him? grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

The guy sold his head not his voters card
It means don't loose your head( senses), for bribes.
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by Ilekeh(f): 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
tammmy:

with all the evidence against buhari u still campaign for him i pity ur generation

Upon all evidence of corruption, bribery and election rigging within GEJ's governance, you still sell your children's future for a bag of rice?

I pity your children for you.
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
Wish this woman will read your comment tongue
atikubaba:
Bag of rice and vegetable oil will not allow them to listen

Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by xreal: 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
Lesson : do not exchange your head with money.
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by KingsleyCEO: 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
A broken umbrella in the rain is still far preferable to a broom.

GEJ on point
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
yeah I do see dis drawing at national in ikeja.....diariz anoda drawing also
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by dapizy02(m): 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
#VOTENOTFIGHT
SO VOTE GUDLUCK CHUKWUEMEKA OJUKWU AZIKIWE PETER OBI EBELE JONATHAN
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by Ilekeh(f): 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Snow doesnt fall in 9ija

That's a white man not a 9ija man

Why vote in all the bunch of thieves in APC ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) / Buhari Gives Zahra Out For 12 Gold Coins / Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.