Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You (41316 Views)

Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency / Nnamdi Kanu Strong Message To Stubborn Igbos Developing Lagos And Abuja / Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by alesey(m): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
true talk op. don't sell your VOTE cos your vote is your tomorrow.
2k can not buy your future, protect your future by VOTE wisely to
secure your tomorrow.
Say no 2 election violence.
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by infofta(m): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
I'm glad Nigerians are now wise.
No more playing politics with human lives
No more free for all looting
No more stealing is not corruption

1 Like

Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by jamalchance(m): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
Airforce1:
Dont sell your future for N2,500

God bless us all

Abeg whr are they buying ?
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by masqot(m): 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
I see this pick everyday around PWD/Airport BStop, if I'm not making mistake, but never moved closer. Don't know it has this kinda message. VOTE WISELY.
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by ifeoluwa237(m): 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
umbrella blow yansh open
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by chipy(f): 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
Forward ever no looking back, apc SHAMEEEEE
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by damyklin: 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
bimflash:
GOD bless Nigeria indeed
cry[quote author=bimflash post=31754122]GOD bless Nigeria indeed [/quote to bad
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by totorimi: 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
AT LEAST THIS 2015 ELECTIONS HAS MADE US TO KNOW THE REAL BOKO HARAM SPONSORS
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by mrborntodoit: 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=Ilekeh post=31755489][/quote]

I agree that a bag of rice isn't worth my future and that is why I won't vote for APC .

APC can't handle the helms of affairs in this country because they are just after grabbing power.

I will vote Gej because he represents the real change Nigeria needs as a country , it's normal for everyone to have a different opinion about him in particular because he can't please everyone . He has pleased majority of Nigerians and we will vote for him to continue his transformation agenda. He will also implement the out come of the confab to move us forward as a nation so my fellow Nairalanders should vote for continuity because it's not just about winning election or power holding,but to collectively move Nigeria forward so the next generation can have a better foundation to pick up from .

I don't need anything from Gej before voting for him grin I'm 100% self sufficient cool I thank God for my own,mo sope temi!
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by Ilekeh(f): 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
mrborntodoit:

I agree that a bag of rice isn't worth my future and that is why I won't vote for APC .

APC can't handle the helms of affairs in this country because they are just after grabbing power.

I will vote Gej because he represents the real change Nigeria needs as a country , it's normal for everyone to have a different opinion about him in particular because he can't please everyone . He has pleased majority of Nigerians and we will vote for him to continue his transformation agenda. He will also implement the out come of the confab to move us forward as a nation so my fellow Nairalanders should vote for continuity because it's not just about winning election or power holding,but to collectively move Nigeria forward so the next generation can have a better foundation to pick up from .

I don't need anything from Gej before voting for him grin I'm 100% self sufficient cool I thank God for my own,mo sope temi!

GEJ doesn't even represent the change Otueke wants, so how can he represent Nigeria?

Vote wisely.

Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by M4gunners: 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
Good one bro

1 Like

Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by dwightdoctore(m): 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
#2500 ke, the money is small jare... $100,000,000 last price
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by Bamz(m): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
When GEJ wants your vote, and you can't do nothing about it.... Those bags of rice ain't loyal
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by hardbody: 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
can they please draw one lesson for those of without cards, affiliations and sympathetic parties.
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by tolexy007(m): 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
atikubaba:
Bag of rice and vegetable oil will not allow them to listen
indomine and sweets
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by kinibigdeal(m): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ask yourself does fufu aregbe worth your vote

Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by mrborntodoit: 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ilekeh:

GEJ doesn't even represent the change Otueke wants, so how can he represent Nigeria?

Vote wisely.

His policies represent the steps Nigeria needs to move forward
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by Britzdon(m): 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
but why the blue tho....dem be eihe boic? just saying shaa
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by Dyoungstar: 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
Airforce1:
Dont sell your future for N2,500

God bless us all

My guy I've been looking for you.

Some guys on NL are seriously looking for you ooo.

They said you promised them your movie for ages now and they've not seen it.

They want to stone you to death.

Holla me for private chat.
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by eebruboss(m): 10:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
Wey the drawing?
u need change!!... Vote GMB!
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by babamadiba(m): 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
bimflash:
#apc = change

don't sell your future
I love u
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by Rapzino: 1:14am On Mar 19, 2015
Exjoker:
Rapzino I see you
hello bra?
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by Exjoker(m): 8:58am On Mar 19, 2015
Rapzino:
hello bra?
If I hear!!! Na me you call bra
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by Rapzino: 10:56am On Mar 19, 2015
Exjoker:
If I hear!!! Na me you call bra
lol, I mean to say bro, you know what I'm saying?
Re: This Drawing Has A Strong Message For You by kinibigdeal(m): 11:11am On Mar 19, 2015
This one sef get message

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari And Osinbajo Receive Hardship Allowance / Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) / APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.