Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Buhari ‘d Throw More Nigerians Into Jail Than He Did As Head Of State – Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari ‘d Throw More Nigerians Into Jail Than He Did As Head Of State – Jonathan (854 Views)

Donald Trump Appoints Omarosa Manigault As Head Of Trump Campaign / I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu / I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari ‘d Throw More Nigerians Into Jail Than He Did As Head Of State – Jonathan by Islie: 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
PORT HARCOURT- First lady, Dame Patience Jonathan has said she would not want to reply critics of the nation’s first family in the state, describing them as rascals.
Wife of the President, Dame Jonathan who spoke Wednesday at the Rivers leg of the Peoples Democratic Party’s women presidential rally at the Liberation stadium in Port Harcourt said those abusing the first family were not voted by the people.
“I will not condescend so low to join issues with them because they are rascals and I will not respond to them.

“Don’t let me open my mouth to talk about these rascals. The Rivers monorail will not be completed until hundreds of years. It will remain like that until my great grand children are born.
“We did not vote for these people. We in Rivers state voted Celestine Omehia but these people came and took our mandate away and today they are abusing us. They don’t have respect for elders. They are busy abusing me and my husband. I will not answer them.”, she said.
“In Rivers state we respect elders but these rascals have no respect for their elders. We must vote them out in April”, she added.
The first who likened the All Progressive Congress, APC to the outdated APC pain killer drug, advised people of the state not to vote for the party, saying it had no program for contemporary Nigeria.
“Vote out this expired drug called APC”, she said.
Conrinuing, she said as a military Head of State, General Muhammad Buhari (rtd) was a dictator, stressing that he had not changed.
According to the First lady, Dame Jonathan , Buhari would be intolerant to opposition and contrary ideas if elected as President, stressing that he would throw more Nigerians into jail than he did as.military Head of state.
“Whenever he (Buhari) comes to you again, ask him what he did for Rivers state when he was Head of state”.

Expressing hope that Jonathan would be re elected Mrs Jonathan also said the party’s governorship candidate, Barr Nyesom Wike would win the guber poll..
“PDP will install Nyesom Wike as governor because President Jonathan is a lion and he gave birth to a lion”, she said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/buhari-d-throw-more-nigerians-into-jail-than-he-did-as-military-head-of-state-jonathan/

Re: Buhari ‘d Throw More Nigerians Into Jail Than He Did As Head Of State – Jonathan by Islie: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
Why is this woman always afraid of the word.......PRISON undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘d Throw More Nigerians Into Jail Than He Did As Head Of State – Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
Buhari is a despotic tyrant.
Re: Buhari ‘d Throw More Nigerians Into Jail Than He Did As Head Of State – Jonathan by Dioxidane: 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
Bros is scared that what happened in Ivory Coast might repeat itself in Nigeria. I doubt if an innocent person would entertain that kind of fear...
Re: Buhari ‘d Throw More Nigerians Into Jail Than He Did As Head Of State – Jonathan by Toktee(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
Even if buhari throw the entire otueke in prison,#ì have decided that Jonathan and his fatfilled sheppo must GO.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘d Throw More Nigerians Into Jail Than He Did As Head Of State – Jonathan by dre11(m): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
“In Rivers state we respect elders but these rascals have no respect for their elders. We must vote them out in April”, she added.

And you can call the Buhari a dead brain
You can call him an old fool......

Tell.me something new PEJ because you keep contradicting yourself.....

7 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘d Throw More Nigerians Into Jail Than He Did As Head Of State – Jonathan by Toktee(m): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
Dioxidane:
Bros is scared that what happened in Ivory Coast might repeat itself in Nigeria. I doubt if an innocent person would entertain that kind of fear...
the woman have started stealing since when the husband was a deputy governor,what do you expect,do you want her to be happy with prison?
How many times efcc caught her with cash?
That fatass is going straight to jail just like her clumsy looking otueke man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari ‘d Throw More Nigerians Into Jail Than He Did As Head Of State – Jonathan by dre11(m): 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
According to the First lady, Dame Jonathan , Buhari would be intolerant to opposition and contrary ideas if elected as President, stressing that he would throw more Nigerians into jail than he did as.military Head of state.

The fear of jail is the beginning of wisdom for PEJ......

I laugh in Spanish

5 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘d Throw More Nigerians Into Jail Than He Did As Head Of State – Jonathan by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
"Me I cannot be bringing food to my husiban to da pirizon oo! Mama Fayasheh, do u want to be bringing food to Fayasheh in d pirizon?" - Mama Piis

1 Like

Re: Buhari ‘d Throw More Nigerians Into Jail Than He Did As Head Of State – Jonathan by eistien(m): 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
Jona, na ur stupidity smell reach here, can he send innocent men to jail in this era? Or do you know something dat nigerians don't.
#IHaveDecided
#jonatillmay29
#GMB/PYO till 2019

4 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘d Throw More Nigerians Into Jail Than He Did As Head Of State – Jonathan by Pataki: 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
This woman is definitely going to mental by the day with her utterances. I hope there is at least a mental hospital/prison within the proximity of Otuoke.

She is definitely going to be a candidate for this. That is if, she is not sent to The Hague first to answer the allegation of stoning she openly said should be done to anyone who shouts ''Change''.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘d Throw More Nigerians Into Jail Than He Did As Head Of State – Jonathan by ijustdey: 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
Pataki:
This woman is definitely going to mental by the day with her utterances. I hope there is at least a mental hospital/prison within the proximity of Otuoke.

She is definitely going to be a candidate for this. That is if, she is not sent to The Hague first to answer the allegation of stoning she openly said should be done to anyone who shouts ''Change''.

I tell you.....

the Hague will be her first point of call

1 Like

Re: Buhari ‘d Throw More Nigerians Into Jail Than He Did As Head Of State – Jonathan by Islie: 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
At the sound of prison..... This woman runs for shelter

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Goodluck Jonathan Is The Best Candidate / A Must See! Jonathan's Campaign Team Fakes His Visit To Ojukwu In Hospital-pic / GEJ VS GMB :what Their Final 2015 Elections Campaign Messages Say About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.