Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (209893 Views)

Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings / PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by TheRealAdonye(m): 2:57pm On May 20, 2015
I believe I'm one of you guys now. The 4 Stars that is.

Was part of this from the beginning but got caught up in work until the deadline for stage 2 passed.

So I logged in today and did stage 2, 3 and 4.

I'm going back into Hibernation mode for this thread. Someone wake me when the O&G jobs come up.

Sayonara.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by nellyquash(f): 4:51pm On May 20, 2015
Abdulleeh:

Calm down sister. I beg of you to stop all this and bury the hatchet. You guys don't even know each other. @caucasian please stop the insults particularly at nellyquash. I trust you to come up with some beautiful lines and phrases to win back her respect and affection

No wahala dear. Am already Calm smiley

Pinkieblue:

Wonders without. End dear, that's your new realm

My dear, That's your new realm too....... smiley smiley
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by uyosolo: 6:51pm On May 20, 2015
mrtidier:
LOL. The cyber community can sometimes be frustrating. Someone would just say in his/her comfort zone and use his/her thumb to spew fire and brimstone. By their comments, they take the guise of one no-nonsense Mayweatherish dragon that would beat you to a pulp if he or she sets eyes on you. A lady once rained acid on me on Facebook, when I got to meet her, she was one skinny, timid SS1 girl. Attimes you just feel like dragging the person out of his/her phone and duelling a Scorpion vs Sub-Zero. Fight to the death, to settle the dispute once and for all.
You both should bury the hatchet tho.
R u referin to nellyquash...Guy take time o,no dey use style insult person
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by uyosolo: 7:06pm On May 20, 2015
I jst dey watch all of una o...Doz of una whr dey struggle to finish stage 4...Its jst lik climbin a vry high fence,nd sittin on top,cos u cnt jump down or go bck...Bt i hope to hear ur testimonies soon...As 4me hv turnd a secret spy here...Dnt hv any confidence in pushcv again...Caucasian,i leave dis thread to ur mercy,i hear say u dey dig finger to certain depth...Am too holy to imagine wat u r sayin...Pls no fightin in dis thread,maintain emotional equilibrium,nobody is worth turnin on d ignition of ur madness...One love

4 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 7:21pm On May 20, 2015
uyosolo:

R u referin to nellyquash...Guy take time o,no dey use style insult person

Lol. Guy if i catch you, e no go be words we go use fight oo. We go set out venue, fight Scorpion vs Sub-Zero oo

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Calbarian(m): 7:32pm On May 20, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
I believe I'm one of you guys now. The 4 Stars that is.

Was part of this from the beginning but got caught up in work until the deadline for stage 2 passed.

So I logged in today and did stage 2, 3 and 4.

I'm going back into Hibernation mode for this thread. Someone wake me when the O&G jobs come up.

Sayonara.

Sometimes, I imagine the suspense one had to go through after taking stages 3 and 4 awaiting the results. Now, you can just breeze through it all like it was nothing lipsrsealed
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Calbarian(m): 7:35pm On May 20, 2015
I think the melting point of it all is the fact that it's gradually turning out to be some academic exercise of cosmetic proportions.

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by uyosolo: 7:42pm On May 20, 2015
mrtidier:

Lol. Guy if i catch you, e no go be words we go use fight oo. We go set out venue, fight Scorpion vs Sub-Zero oo
u tink say i be nellyquash sory dat SS1 gal wit skiny fleshless bones whr breeze fit cary...If u see me ur knees wud be shakin...Nd no wan wud nid to advice u to cary ur slippers on ur head nd start runnin wit ur two left legs...Fear me o

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 7:57pm On May 20, 2015
uyosolo:

u tink say i be nellyquash sory dat SS1 gal wit skiny fleshless bones whr breeze fit cary...If u see me ur knees wud be shakin...Nd no wan wud nid to advice u to cary ur slippers on ur head nd start runnin wit ur two left legs...Fear me o

Pictures or we dnt believe u

So caucasian was right when he said u are a giant

Where is he sef

2 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 7:58pm On May 20, 2015
Calbarian:
I think the melting point of it all is the fact that it's gradually turning out to be some academic exercise of cosmetic proportions.

Abeg break it down
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 8:18pm On May 20, 2015
uyosolo:

LOL. Remember wetin David do Golaith abi? LOL. Na stone tins oo
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by uyosolo: 8:26pm On May 20, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Pictures or we dnt believe u

So caucasian was right when he said u are a giant

Where is he sef
Lol...pinkie pinkie,nairaland don spoil u finish...sory i cnt upload my pic...i dnt wnt to go to hell for sisters lustin ova me,biko.
Caucusian dey on medication o,i no knw who swear 4 am here,cos he ws gettin beta b4,nw dey hv taken him bck to d psychiatric ward...pls lets all pray 4 him,i knw pinkieblue misses him most

2 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 9:18pm On May 20, 2015
uyosolo:

Lol...pinkie pinkie,nairaland don spoil u finish...sory i cnt upload my pic...i dnt wnt to go to hell for sisters lustin ova me,biko.
Caucusian dey on medication o,i no knw who swear 4 am here,cos he ws gettin beta b4,nw dey hv taken him bck to d psychiatric ward...pls lets all pray 4 him,i knw pinkieblue misses him most

Yeah Pinkieblue should miss him. He kept the engine running. LOL. grin

2 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 9:37pm On May 20, 2015
uyosolo:

U de form sexy 4 your mind ??

Caucasian please get well s00n

2 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 9:39pm On May 20, 2015
mrtidier:

Yeah Pinkieblue should miss him. He kept the engine running. LOL. grin
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 9:43pm On May 20, 2015
Soon well get please, caucasian. We love you
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 9:47pm On May 20, 2015
Evening elites, from the look of things now, I think the latest news is that more people are becoming 4 star generals and taking different courses ..... No new update on job offers !!!!! ... Adenirandorothy any new info ?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Nobody: 5:39am On May 21, 2015
Pinkieblue:
Evening elites, from the look of things now, I think the latest news is that more people are becoming 4 star generals and taking different courses ..... No new update on job offers !!!!! ... Adenirandorothy any new info ?
None dear
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 7:47am On May 21, 2015
Ferdybaba:

its alright..just send me the details

I just sent u a PM
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 9:47am On May 21, 2015
Abdulleeh:
I remember reading Roberts Kiyosaki's "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" where he presented the typical American society in the 1950s. Go to school, get good grades, get a good job, get a good life. He pointed out that the educational system did not teach them how to make money. As a result most Americans led a "rat race" kind of life.

Coming back to nigeria
In 2015, we still hear Go to school, get good grades, get good jobs and get a good life. I went to school, got good grades, but no good jobs yet.. Where are the oyel and gash jobs for lord's sake? Am tired mehn!!
Hahaha ..brave heart. So you and mrtidier know about kiyosaki's books ? Wow !! una be my guy for life be dat now ... I love that man and john mason too.. ..lol

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by VivaDeAngelo(m): 12:04pm On May 21, 2015
Halo biurifle people,please I want to find out if these PushCv courses have any bearing or can be used as a yardstick for recruitment.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 2:41pm On May 21, 2015
Caucasian:

Hahaha ..brave heart. So you and mrtidier know about kiyosaki's books ? Wow !! una be my guy for life be dat now ... I love that man and john mason too.. ..lol

John Mason is one man that I wonder how his brain works at times. Kiyosaki is good too. Robert Green also.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 3:03pm On May 21, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Hey dear, as a fellow chick, I'd advice you to just ignore him, remember u don't know him and u might never meet him, the more u keep replying him the more he gets excited in hurting you, and trust me caucasian has your time... Because his mission statement is a psycho that causes chaos....
Aaaoooouuuuch baby !!! Am in love with your mind-frame. Very cosmopolitan.

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by whitejulius81: 3:10pm On May 21, 2015
so, so far nobody has gotten a job thru this pushing pushing of a thing, intact this doesn't want to be encouraging anymore.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 3:47pm On May 21, 2015
Caucasian:

Aaaoooouuuuch baby !!! Am in love with your mind-frame. Very cosmopolitan.

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 4:21pm On May 21, 2015
Pinkieblue:
tongue

LOL. You wish. grin
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 4:33pm On May 21, 2015
nellyquash:

YOU ARE JUST A BIG FOOL, NO TWO WAYS ABOUT THAT. MIND YOU, TELL THAT (I only deep my fingers inside to ascertain the depth in centimeters. I never stimulated the edges. So please reduce the excitement. ) TO YOUR SISTERS.
Nooooo !! Please check well again.. they paid the money through online transfer. You should have received the alert by now and I trust them they can't cheat or lie abt it.. they are bigger than that. .

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 6:34pm On May 21, 2015
Caucasian:

Nooooo !! Please check well again.. they paid the money through online transfer. You should have received the alert by now and I trust them they can't cheat or lie abt it.. they are bigger than that. .

Hahahaha. Money for what? Payment for what? Wait WTF! This guy, what are you up to?? grin Seems you are fully returned from your sabbatical grin
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by eph12(m): 6:51pm On May 21, 2015
I don't understand why some of you feel the stupi.d comments of some others are funny or entertaining. I just tire. There are many ways to have fun but insulting others because you want to feel good? Continu
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 7:09pm On May 21, 2015
Adenirandorothy:
I am tempted to unfollow this thread,it has been derailed. If you want to gist with yourselves, why not form a Whatsapp group,add yourselves on bbm. You are not the only ones following this thread,please quit this unnecessary distractions,its not fair. Please let some decorum return to this thread.Thanks...
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 7:15pm On May 21, 2015
uyosolo:
I jst dey watch all of una o...Doz of una whr dey struggle to finish stage 4...Its jst lik climbin a vry high fence,nd sittin on top,cos u cnt jump down or go bck...Bt i hope to hear ur testimonies soon...As 4me hv turnd a secret spy here...Dnt hv any confidence in pushcv again...Caucasian,i leave dis thread to ur mercy,i hear say u dey dig finger to certain depth...Am too holy to imagine wat u r sayin...Pls no fightin in dis thread,maintain emotional equilibrium,nobody is worth turnin on d ignition of ur madness...One love
Hahahaha... all these things wey u dey talk u no know say miss decorum they hear? She go report you to nairaland balle oooo.
Hahahaha Mrs Decorum
This dorathy na really dirty rat indeed
Hahahhahahaha hohohoho hehehehe hehe hahaha....

*still laughing*
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by enigmatique(m): 10:22pm On May 21, 2015
mrtidier:

LOL. My guy calm down. You know when we became Elite employees? Since 1960. We were even the first batch. Yet we're still chilling here. So keep calm and join us. LOL. Anyways, congrats. smiley
At least I'm now finally through with the examinations. That's something to be happy abt. :-D And I expect us to start getting buzzed 4 interviews soon coz this approach of PushCV's is just too innovative for it to not catch the attention of toosh companies. Get my drift?

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (65) (Reply)

Which Way Nlng? / The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.