Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (209701 Views)

Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings / PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by FranklinOkoro(m): 5:40pm On May 18, 2015
Pls, how do I log in for the questions?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 18, 2015
I am tempted to unfollow this thread,it has been derailed. If you want to gist with yourselves, why not form a Whatsapp group,add yourselves on bbm. You are not the only ones following this thread,please quit this unnecessary distractions,its not fair. Please let some decorum return to this thread.Thanks...

11 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Neroski(f): 5:58pm On May 18, 2015
Abdulleeh:
Hi guys,

Has anyone taken any course from pushcv? If yes how did you go about it?
yes i have.i have done two courses so far and excelled.very educative and brain tasking.all you need to do is just click on the list of courses you want and start.note that it has time durations too.at the end of the online lecture,you are tested!
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 6:08pm On May 18, 2015
Neroski:

yes i have.i have done two courses so far and excelled.very educative and brain tasking.all you need to do is just click on the list of courses you want and start.note that it has time durations too.at the end of the online lecture,you are tested!

Thanks bro just that I didn't see any place saying "take this course".
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 6:31pm On May 18, 2015
Adenirandorothy:
I am tempted to unfollow this thread,it has been derailed. If you want to gist with yourselves, why not form a Whatsapp group,add yourselves on bbm. You are not the only ones following this thread,please quit this unnecessary distractions,its not fair. Please let some decorum return to this thread.Thanks...

We are sorry Dorothy. We will make make amends. Just that pushcv is making the thread boring. You could make ur contributions to ensure the thread is kept alive.

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 7:11pm On May 18, 2015
Abdulleeh:
Hi guys,

Has anyone taken any course from pushcv? If yes how did you go about it?
I have completed three courses with certificates intact grin
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Neroski(f): 7:13pm On May 18, 2015
Abdulleeh:

Thanks bro just that I didn't see any place saying "take this course".

go to view all course,click the course you want then you will see "start course" button.once you click,you have commenced lecture.i am a lady!
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 7:18pm On May 18, 2015
Adenirandorothy:

LOL. Unfollow if you want. Does it reduce my salary? NO. grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 7:20pm On May 18, 2015
Adenirandorothy:
Doro ....then please keep stimulating discourse that will keep the thread in its rail.

In that way u will help. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 7:30pm On May 18, 2015
Some Human resource peeps are really funny. I was called up for an interview today and i rushed there, at the thought of its better prospects than my present job. After breezing through my CV, nodding and muttering "impressive", she looked up at me. "You are very qualified.....". I was licking my lips already. "You passed out of service last year ryt?", she continued. "Do you have 5years+ experience working with...?". I laughed.
5years+ experience indeed. grin

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 7:35pm On May 18, 2015
mrtidier:
Some Human resource peeps are really funny. I was called up for an interview today and i rushed there, at the thought of its better prospects than my present job. After breezing through my CV, nodding and muttering "impressive", she looked up at me. "You are very qualified.....". I was licking my lips already. "You passed out of service last year ryt?", she continued. "Do you have 5years+ experience working with...?". I laughed.
5years+ experience indeed. grin

You're making lol tonight. Job seekers dey suffer. 5 years na kilishi ni?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 7:41pm On May 18, 2015
Neroski:

go to view all course,click the course you want then you will see "start course" button.once you click,you have commenced lecture.i am a lady!

Thanks my lady. Appreciate.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by 0806436bnj(m): 7:42pm On May 18, 2015
am through with stage 1 and 2 but i lost my login password and mail, how can i get it back to proceed
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 7:43pm On May 18, 2015
Caucasian:
I have completed three courses with certificates intact grin
Scholar! Evidence of your certificates or I don't believe it.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 7:43pm On May 18, 2015
Abdulleeh:

Thanks my lady. Appreciate.
Huummm... gkhuum gkhuumm gkhuumm !!!! *clears his throat*
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 7:45pm On May 18, 2015
Caucasian:
Huummm... gkhuum gkhuumm gkhuumm !!!! *clears his throat*
Lol. You need coflin
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 7:48pm On May 18, 2015
0806436bnj:
am through with stage 1 and 2 but i lost my login password and mail, how can i get it back to proceed
Login to your mail. .and then check trash mails.. u will find it there and then proceed. . OR

You munch pushcv homepage, then upload it on ur Facebook. After 5mins, check your messages they will have sent you your lost password. ..
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by femaks(m): 8:38pm On May 18, 2015
Abdulleeh:

Scholar! Evidence of your certificates or I don't believe it.
Hahahahahahaha....I also have 3 valid certs already, but the truth is dat u don't have to see it to believe...don't act like d biblical Thomas, my guy!
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 8:41pm On May 18, 2015
femaks:
Hahahahahahaha....I also have 3 valid certs already, but the truth is dat u don't have to see it to believe...don't act like d biblical Thomas, my guy!
Don't mind him. He wants to suscept my name to public vilifications.

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 8:47pm On May 18, 2015
femaks:

Issokay nau. You've been quiet here
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 8:50pm On May 18, 2015
Caucasian:

Don't mind him. He wants to suscept my name to public vilifications.

Come bros! Your english don dey too much o. Kilode nau? Pinkie sha don gree u. Wetin nau!
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 9:33pm On May 18, 2015
Abdulleeh:

You're making lol tonight. Job seekers dey suffer. 5 years na kilishi ni?

Don't mind them. Very soon, they would ask a youth corper if he has received pension before grin

3 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 18, 2015
mrtidier:

Don't mind them. Very soon, they would ask a youth corper if he has received pension before grin
I agree with you my brother,I have had similar experience. Asking me how I will make 10million naira for them in 6months(HR job o). So, I wondered as a fresh graduate,if I could make that money,why on earth will I come to them for a job. That was farfetched.(ThankGod,this thread is back)
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by uyosolo: 5:31am On May 19, 2015
Adenirandorothy:
who is dis drama queen? Carry head lyk mrs decorum...Who beg u make u stay,abegi go luk bush or go nd find job in bollywood

3 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by gospelishola: 7:33am On May 19, 2015
I have completed 20 courses so far on push cv, will that add any value to my profile?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 8:57am On May 19, 2015
nellyquash:

uyosolo, u were to harsh in your statement. The young lady is just expressing how she feels. Am sure people like u did not even know how this thread started, but unfortunately, it has been derailed, But that's not of my business, I blame push cv for making their selves stranded, not us, after going through series of outrageous test.

No strings attached dear

uyosolo, u were to harsh in your statement. The young lady is just expressing how she feels. Am sure people like u did not even know how this thread started, but unfortunately, it has been derailed, But that's not of my business, I blame push cv for making their selves stranded, not us, after going through series of outrageous test.

No strings attached dear

uyosolo, u were too harsh in your statement. The young lady is just expressing how she feels. Am sure people like u did not even know how this thread started, but unfortunately, it has been derailed, But that's none of business, I blame push cv for making their selves stranded, not us, after going through series of outrageous test.

No strings attached dear
Come here.. what do people like you always mean by thread been derailed ?? Or don't u think the thread will be rather dead with only people like u here?

How did pushcv make people stranded? And what do you mean by outrageous test they made you go through? Did anyone force you to write the outrageous test? Do u even have a brain cell that could think of how to give people career opportunities? That is how you guys talk like babies but u don't know.

Nellyquash, you be really quash oooo
And u dey spit trash.

2 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 9:12am On May 19, 2015
Good morning Nigeria
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 9:51am On May 19, 2015
Abdulleeh:
Good morning Nigeria

Good morning elites !!!! Abeg no be the whole Nigerians dey find work

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 9:57am On May 19, 2015
Abdulleeh:

Come bros! Your english don dey too much o. Kilode nau? Pinkie sha don gree u. Wetin nau!

Ahhhhh I see my name everywhere....* feeling like beyonce*
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 10:03am On May 19, 2015
Ferdybaba:

its alright..just send me the details

Ok thank u, I will send u a PM
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 11:22am On May 19, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Good morning elites !!!! Abeg no be the whole Nigerians dey find work

OK your highness. Pushcv 1st lady

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (65) (Reply)

Which Way Nlng? / The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.