Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (209386 Views)

Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings / PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by VivaDeAngelo(m): 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jagabanthelion:
I've gone through most comments here and am not too impressed. For a start,am a 4 star Elite too but I have a few question for the SCAM ALARMISTS on every thread.
1. Did Pushcv force u to apply or entice u with monetary gains if u apply?
2. Didn't u read the terms and conditions or are u not conversant with the principle of 'offer' and 'acceptance' ?
3. Has pushcv breached any of their terms stated? Really? Did they promise u jobs outrightly or they promised to put the successful finalists out there for the best companies to see them and take decisions?
4. If they promised jobs at the point of application,did u apply with a CV for them to know the exact industry,company,specifications and qualifications to place you? For me,I only remember applying wit my name and email address. My CV was only requested as I made progress. Point is,not everyone who applied got to submit their CVs. Pushcv asked for your IQ,not your CV.
5. If they didn't promise jobs outrightly,and they have recommended u to companies. Is it also their duty to force companies to recruit through Pushcv rather than through their age long normal recruitment process? Even if a coy chooses to use consultants for recruitment,they would rather use dragnet or workforce. Pushcv is still new n needs time to make a name for themselves so as to win companies' trust and confidence.
6. For the CV rewrite payment part,was it optional or compulsory? For the records,I didn't pay a dime and yet,I scaled through all stages. Jobberman has been sending me dis "incredible" offer to rewrite my CV with them for N8000. Pushcv only GAVE AN OPTION to those who wish to, for just N1000 and someone is screaming SCAM! Anoda even estimated that pushcv made like N1.5m from the CV rewrite and so its a scam. And am like,do u know how much was used to set-up that pushcv online portal?Including the CV experts that went through thousands of CVs? Including the tests and emails they organised in abt 4 stages for over 4000 applicants?Their servers that need to refresh pages and questions for thousands of candidates? Do u go through all that just to scam people of a measly N1.5m?An amount I even doubt they got up to.
7. In conclusion,I believe pushcv is only trying to create a pool in "Interview ready" candidates for companies as a way of rivaling dragnet and co. who still need to advertise,wait for application deadlines to expire, conduct tests and CBTs for millions of applicants in different parts of the country before they get to interview stage. Some companies need competent candidates as quick as possible for straight interviews and pushcv has seen an opportunity in that gap. Let's try not to rubbish great entrepreneural ideas by screaming scam on whatever we don't fathom or whenever a process has not favoured us in time. Peace. No insults intended but bashing is allowed.

Ogbeni Jagabanthelion,how are we sure you are not one of them.
Isn't ironic you just surfaced now to disservice our efforts to let the world know the verisimilitude of PushCv vis-a-vis their scam?
If you followed this scheme from the beginning,PushCv made it explicitly clear that they were partnering with a deluge of multinational firms and indigenous corporate bodies who can't wait to absorb us as soon as we are certified elite employees.

SOMTO,you never told us we were to help you build your firm,you simply used us,and I want you to be man enough to acknowledge that instead of blowing lies about people that got jobs through your well structured and perfectly executed scam. Admit your deceit,we may forgive you,afterall is one of the strategies to become a successful blogger; lure people with what they want which doesn't exist and then start your thing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
I like and liked your comment.

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by VivaDeAngelo(m): 11:00am On Aug 03, 2015
Caucasian:
I like and liked your comment.

I must commend you guys for making an otherwise annoying thread entertaining. If not for your occasional banter with Pinkieblue, Uyosolo, Abdulleeh,e.t.c.,that got me reeling with laughter,this whole exercise would have been a large-scale fiasco.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
VivaDeAngelo:

I must commend you guys for making an otherwise annoying thread entertaining. If not for your occasional banter with Pinkieblue, Uyosolo, Abdulleeh,e.t.c.,that got me reeling with laughter,this whole exercise would have been a large-scale fiasco.
Hehehehehehe ... see big big grammar. Una no go kill us forThis pushcv thread with mighty mighty English grin

Anyway you and jagbanjantis have a very sound mental setting. I must commend u guys sense of reasoning. Very coherent.

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
VivaDeAngelo:

Thanks.....

A Lil bit of fun is what we all need to overcome heartbreaks while job hunting...... Cos some job hunting beginners must have suffered a little heartbreak from this quest........

Abdulleh....... What next for this thread grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 11:44am On Aug 05, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Thanks.....

A Lil bit of fun is what we all need to overcome heartbreaks while job hunting...... Cos some job hunting beginners must have suffered a little heartbreak from this quest........

Abdulleh....... What next for this thread grin

grin
Lol. *If you ask me na who I go ask* in omawumi's voice. Maybe a close to the thread. Sad though cos i ve met great guys like you here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
Abdulleeh:

grin
Lol. *If you ask me na who I go ask* in omawumi's voice. Maybe a close to the thread. Sad though cos i ve met great guys like you here

Awwwwwwww....... Please stop making me feel shy grin embarassed embarassed kiss
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by VivaDeAngelo(m): 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
Caucasian:

Hehehehehehe ... see big big grammar. Una no go kill us forThis pushcv thread with mighty mighty English grin

Anyway you and jagbanjantis have a very sound mental setting. I must commend u guys sense of reasoning. Very coherent.

Loooool.......see who is talking....nah u be our commanding officer,followed by enigmatique.

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by enigmatique(m): 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
VivaDeAngelo:

Loooool.......see who is talking....nah u be our commanding officer,followed by enigmatique.
Hehehe, I can't help smiling. Me just dey try small small ni ooo! grin cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by VivaDeAngelo(m): 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
enigmatique:

Hehehe, I can't help smiling. Me just dey try small small ni ooo! grin cheesy smiley

O di egwu! Which kind small small? Your letter is a sharp contrast to the modest profile you are trying to sell to me. Sowie,I ain't buying... undecided
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Danbam(m): 7:57am On Aug 07, 2015
Jagabanthelion:
I've gone through most comments here and am not too impressed. For a start,am a 4 star Elite too but I have a few question for the SCAM ALARMISTS on every thread.
1. Did Pushcv force u to apply or entice u with monetary gains if u apply?
2. Didn't u read the terms and conditions or are u not conversant with the principle of 'offer' and 'acceptance' ?
3. Has pushcv breached any of their terms stated? Really? Did they promise u jobs outrightly or they promised to put the successful finalists out there for the best companies to see them and take decisions?
4. If they promised jobs at the point of application,did u apply with a CV for them to know the exact industry,company,specifications and qualifications to place you? For me,I only remember applying wit my name and email address. My CV was only requested as I made progress. Point is,not everyone who applied got to submit their CVs. Pushcv asked for your IQ,not your CV.
5. If they didn't promise jobs outrightly,and they have recommended u to companies. Is it also their duty to force companies to recruit through Pushcv rather than through their age long normal recruitment process? Even if a coy chooses to use consultants for recruitment,they would rather use dragnet or workforce. Pushcv is still new n needs time to make a name for themselves so as to win companies' trust and confidence.
6. For the CV rewrite payment part,was it optional or compulsory? For the records,I didn't pay a dime and yet,I scaled through all stages. Jobberman has been sending me dis "incredible" offer to rewrite my CV with them for N8000. Pushcv only GAVE AN OPTION to those who wish to, for just N1000 and someone is screaming SCAM! Anoda even estimated that pushcv made like N1.5m from the CV rewrite and so its a scam. And am like,do u know how much was used to set-up that pushcv online portal?Including the CV experts that went through thousands of CVs? Including the tests and emails they organised in abt 4 stages for over 4000 applicants?Their servers that need to refresh pages and questions for thousands of candidates? Do u go through all that just to scam people of a measly N1.5m?An amount I even doubt they got up to.
7. In conclusion,I believe pushcv is only trying to create a pool in "Interview ready" candidates for companies as a way of rivaling dragnet and co. who still need to advertise,wait for application deadlines to expire, conduct tests and CBTs for millions of applicants in different parts of the country before they get to interview stage. Some companies need competent candidates as quick as possible for straight interviews and pushcv has seen an opportunity in that gap. Let's try not to rubbish great entrepreneural ideas by screaming scam on whatever we don't fathom or whenever a process has not favoured us in time. Peace. No insults intended but bashing is allowed.

Sorry o,just came to my mind now...what about the union bank graduate trainee thy put up a link for weeks back....has anybody heard from them?

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 10:23am On Aug 07, 2015
VivaDeAngelo:

Hehehehe.. see wasshhhiii grin grin.... ... plz we need people like u to keep this thread interesting. ...and jagban... too
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 10:27am On Aug 07, 2015
Abdulleeh:

grin
U dare not close it oo shocked

I should have created a watsapp or bbm group a long time ago for we key participants but I thought that it would make this thread very lonesome. I don't just want this thread to die. I really find solace here... too many brilliant, funny and interesting people here lol...
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by VivaDeAngelo(m): 10:44am On Aug 07, 2015
Caucasian:

Hehehehe.. see wasshhhiii grin grin.... ... plz we need people like u to keep this thread interesting. ...and jagban... too

We should close this thread and probably open another one,there is nothing to keep interesting in this one as the 'pikin wey we come carry don die' lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
VivaDeAngelo:

We should close this thread and probably open another one,there is nothing to keep interesting in this one as the 'pikin wey we come carry don die' lipsrsealed
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Still laughing

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by uyosolo: 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
They say a patient dog eats d fatest bone....be patient guys,hold on,pushcv hs somtin gud 4us...Jst relax,by d time my grand daughta borns pushcv wud hv given som1 a job
By d way,i saw wan man wearin corporate suit nd sellin suya,i wantd to shout Abdulleh.

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
uyosolo:
They say a patient dog eats d fatest bone....be patient guys,hold on,pushcv hs somtin gud 4us...Jst relax,by d time my grand daughta borns pushcv wud hv given som1 a job
By d way,i saw wan man wearin corporate suit nd sellin suya,i wantd to shout Abdulleh.

grin

Crazy dude. Where u enter go hide?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by uyosolo: 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
Abdulleeh:

grin
Crazy dude. Where u enter go hide?
Lol...i went to my village,to scatter d love btw,caucusian and pinkieblue,cos i dnt wnt dem to born short ppl
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
grin
Is that how short Caucasian really is? Pinkie uyosolo is a tall guy. Please consider him

uyosolo:

Lol...i went to my village,to scatter d love btw,caucusian and pinkieblue,cos i dnt wnt dem to born short ppl
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by uyosolo: 12:43am On Aug 08, 2015
Abdulleeh:
grin
Is that how short Caucasian really is? Pinkie uyosolo is a tall guy. Please consider him
vry vry short,his head dey stop 4 my waist,dats why u neva see him standin to snap,alwys sittin on a chair,whr him leg no dey reach ground...

Consider who?When d pope marries,i wud marry
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by enigmatique(m): 1:21am On Aug 08, 2015
VivaDeAngelo:

O di egwu! Which kind small small? Your letter is a sharp contrast to the modest profile you are trying to sell to me. Sowie,I ain't buying... undecided

cheesy smiley You've made my head swell so high. Thanks a million 4 u compliments mademoiselle.

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 6:16am On Aug 08, 2015
uyosolo:

U want me to use u as prayer point ba ??

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 6:17am On Aug 08, 2015
uyosolo:

Lol.....

So that's the reason for the '' off bush ''
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 6:51am On Aug 08, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Lol.....

So that's the reason for the '' off bush ''

grin
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
uyosolo:
Hahaha . I put rice for fire. On my way to go wash the rice I say make I read ur comment and after reading your comment I take laugh enter kitchen ... I swear u no be human being ...go do stand up comedy. Plz leave the Marines grin

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
Caucasian:

Hahaha . I put rice for fire. On my way to go wash the rice I say make I read ur comment and after reading your comment I take laugh enter kitchen ... I swear u no be human being ...go do stand up comedy. Plz leave the Marines grin

grin
Very obvious uyosolo is extremely funny. So Abdulleeh now looks like a suya seller. Lol
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
enigmatique:

cheesy smiley You've made my head swell so high. Thanks a million 4 u compliments mademoiselle.
Please provide mrtidier here. Lol
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
uyosolo:

vry vry short,his head dey stop 4 my waist,dats why u neva see him standin to snap,alwys sittin on a chair,whr him leg no dey reach ground...

Consider who?When d pope marries,i wud marry
Hehehehehe .. u nko? Wey dey always strong your face for pix. If no be laugh wey u dey always laff for voice calls I for label u aunty christ oh sorry anti-christ oooo
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
Abdulleeh:

grin
Very obvious uyosolo is extremely funny. So Abdulleeh now looks like a suya seller. Lol
Lol Don mind him.. he is only "jealousying" your extremely dark morlla complexion..

So na you dey suggest to close diz thread ko ??
Lalasticala rebuke u ooooo
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
Caucasian:

Lol Don mind him.. he is only "jealousying" your extremely dark morlla complexion..

So na you dey suggest to close diz thread ko ??
Lalasticala rebuke u ooooo

grin

Extremely dark molla complexion got me laughing real hard. I guess u saw me in your dreams. Soon we'll have to remove or unmask this facelessness of nl. I truly hope ur not as short as uyosolo has postulated

Pushcv. How market nau? Still no show ne?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by VivaDeAngelo(m): 1:40am On Aug 10, 2015
enigmatique:

You are welcome bro.
Btw,I am a Monsieur,ne pas Mademoiselle.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 2:11am On Aug 10, 2015
Abdulleeh:

grin

Extremely dark molla complexion got me laughing real hard. I guess u saw me in your dreams. Soon we'll have to remove or unmask this facelessness of nl. I truly hope ur not as short as uyosolo has postulated

Pushcv. How market nau? Still no show ne?
hehehe .. so u black tru tru.. my instincts never failed me..oya now. Time to unmask yaself grin .. if we meet for bb or watsapp, we go chat abadone this thread and I no want dat. So fbk will be fair. I will gmail u my id forthwith grin

But shame go catch uyosolo oooo ..wen u confirm say I am precisely 170cm tall smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (65) (Reply)

Which Way Nlng? / The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.