Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (209659 Views)

Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings / PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2015
Caucasian:

Hahahahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha... copy copy...

Full.

Please stop derailing this thread......

Back to the topic joooooooooooooooooor
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 11:52am On Jul 20, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Please stop derailing this thread......

Back to the topic joooooooooooooooooor
Ha h ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .. Please do the needful.

I know who you are mimicking.
I will tell her.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
Caucasian:

Ha h ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .. Please do the needful.

I know who you are mimicking.
I will tell her.

Gen 20 : 6 grin grin

Exo 20 : 16
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
enigmatique:
U know, mrtidier has a point. What's the point of writing a letter if it won't mk fp? So here are my two suggestions:
a. that mrtidier and Caucasian should really try to submit their letters too for all of us 2 peruse.
b. that we all start putting pressure on the mods to get to agree to move our selected letter to fp.
What do u guys think?

LOL. Which moderators are in charge of this Job/Vacancies section?
uboma and davide470
Right? Is there a sure fire way of grabbing their attention? Like tagging them or something of that sort.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by davide470(m): 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
So I was mentioned?..
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
davide470:
So I was mentioned?..

Welcome mod davido. We on this thread need you to help take a letter about pushcv to FP.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
Welcome davide470 . We need you to help us post an open letter to PushCV of the FP. Can you help us with that? smiley
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lol .... After them take letter nko ?? Wetin go happen? Even if pushcv see am or buhari see am will it change anything? Maybe I am yet ignorant of something and someone who cares should enlighten me.

How be it, I have written my letter and posted it here not because I am bereaved and expecting any change but just because I love writing for fun as a psycho with major mental abnormalities. grin grin grin
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
Letter of Disappointment to PushCV.

Dear Founder & Co founders.

In view of the fact that rumors about the cynicism of your recently concluded Batch-A Elite programme has been looming for several months now, We, the disgruntled Four-Star Elite had to pen down our dissatisfaction and lost of confidence in the aforesaid platform.

The singular reason for this documentation is not to collectively express grievances arising from any state of joblessness, but that we confidently want, and dare to glue to your consciousness our deep displeasure and unforgettable regrets to have been too credulous to believe the whole repertoire that make up the Employee Quest Programme.

And in this Red letter, I guarantee you of concision and zero equivocations as I will be flashing rays of logical light to reveal the secrecy and inhabitations of deceit entwined in your idea.

According to its Objective, Elite Quest via PushCV is aimed at shortlisting the 1% top best candidates for readily recruiters who will then finally conduct an interview and absorb their chosen Elite. Well, good innovation in theory and cosmetic speciousness but sadly enough no participants have been identified to be gainfully employed this far. And this is chiefly why the process is currently suffering colossal public tirades on the pages of social networks.

As an unbias mind, I am not uncourages to stand my ground that PushCV is not a monetary Scammer but a scam on the intelligence of the whole participants because pushcv elite quest is actually a CV re-write request (in disguise).
Let me prove it with the below premises.

Fact 1: Candidates were encouraged to invite many friends/people as possible and there shall be prize(100,000 Naira) for the highest inviter.

Fact 2: Candidates were told at stage2 to optionally pay 1000 Naria for a professionally Re-written CV which will of course most likely give you an edge over those who didn't.

Based on the above irrefutable facts, my hypothetical deductions are that: (a)The more candidates they have in the quest, the higher the chances for CV-rewrite request.
(b) Roughly 5000 or even more candidates participated and at least about 1500 of them paid 1000naira for CV-rewrite. Multiply 1500 x 1000 = 1.5 million.

Sequel to the above, it can be said that PushCV made millions of revenue with the platform but the money paid for the rewrite is fair and not unworthy of the quality service. I plan to also subscribe for a rewrite too and there is no problem with that but the misleading objective of linking qualified elites with readily recruiters is now pellucidly a big lie.

Conclusively, I submit that I still stand corrected if and only if you could sincerely present a soul who made it all through your platform to share his or her testimony of employment. But however, I still see beneath the veil.The ruse demonstrated by the organizers of the quest has given the word 'Scam' a whole new meaning or dimension as its grotesqueries have become more real to all participants. But don't be too slow to remember that " he who does the devil's bidding by deceiving others also has his own self deceived by the same devil ".

Yours Unfaithfully,
The disillusioned 4-Star Elites.
Signed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by davide470(m): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Caucasian, In as much as we know you are a Refined Graduate, kindly make your points easily understood in simple, well explained English (Pardon Me) and also, please provide answers to this;

Are you calling PushCV a Scam because there was no "Offer Letter" at the end of the program/tests or because of the charge for the re-writeup of CV's.

Did you actually read and understood the Terms and Conditions of PushCV before participating in the Program/Test?

Then, to resolve the grievances you and others may have, the Founder of PushCV, Somto is much around on Nairaland as Somtex. Why not create a thread, mention or mail him to really elaborate on his vision as I believe, the FP is actually meant to get his attention..

Cheers

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Caucasian:

In view of the fact that rumors about the cynicism of your recently concluded Batch-A Elite programme has been looming for several months now, We, the disgruntled Four-Star Elite had to pen down our dissatisfaction and lost of confidence in the aforesaid platform.

The singular reason for this documentation is not to collectively express grievances arising from any state of joblessness, but that we confidently want, and dare to glue to your consciousness our deep displeasure and unforgettable regrets to have been too credulous to believe the whole repertoire that make up the Employee Quest Programme.

And in this Red letter, I guarantee you of concision and zero equivocations as I will be flashing rays of logical light to reveal the secrecy and inhabitations of deceit entwined in your idea.

According to its Objective, Elite Quest via PushCV is aimed at shortlisting the 1% top best candidates for readily recruiters who will then finally conduct an interview and absorb their chosen Elite. Well, good innovation in theory and cosmetic speciousness but sadly enough no participants have been identified to be gainfully employed this far. And this is chiefly why the process is currently suffering colossal public tirades on the pages of social networks.

As an unbias mind, I am not uncourages to stand my ground that PushCV is not a monetary Scammer but a scam on the intelligence of the whole participants because pushcv elite quest is actually a CV re-write request (in disguise).

Fact 1: Candidates were encouraged to invite many friends/people as possible and there shall be prize(100,000 Naira) for the highest inviter.

Fact 2: Candidates were told at stage2 to optionally pay 1000 Naria for a professionally Re-written CV which will of course most likely give you an edge over those who didn't.

Based on the above irrefutable facts, my hypothetical deductions are that: (a)The more candidates they have in the quest, the higher the chances for CV-rewrite request.
(b) Roughly 5000 or even more candidates participated and at least about 1500 of them paid 1000naira for CV-rewrite. Multiply 1500 x 1000 = 1.5 million.

Sequel to the above, it can be said that PushCV made millions of revenue with the platform but the money paid for the rewrite is fair and not unworthy of the quality service. I plan to also subscribe for a rewrite too and there is no problem with that but the misleading objective of linking qualified elites with readily recruiters is now pellucidly a big lie.

Conclusively, I submit that I still stand corrected if and only if you could sincerely present a soul who made it all through your platform to share his or her testimony of employment. But however, I still see beneath the veil.The ruse demonstrated by the organizers of the quest has given the word 'Scam' a whole new meaning or dimension as its grotesqueries have become more real to all participants. But don't be too slow to remember that " he who does the devil's bidding by deceiving others also has his own self deceived by the same devil ".

Yours Unfaithfully,
Signed.

Wao! I swear Naija has got talents. Good job Caucasian. Mad writing skills.

2 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nice observation from david470.
Thank you for indicating your desire to take whatever our resolutiona to fp.
Am gonna bring back enigmatique's write for comparison.

AN OPEN LETTER TO PUSH CV
At an earlier point in this year, I came across a certain piece of news that really caught my attention and got me excited. There was a company that was advertising itself as the panacea to the joblessness of Nigeria’s tumult of unemployed and under-employed graduates. Its ultimate selling point was that it will act as the ultimate go-between between the job searcher and the firms that require his/her service. It promised to accept the applications of thousands of job seekers, screen out the ones with the highest level of intelligence, skill and employability, and forward the names of these “elite” ones to the employers waiting to have them. And that company did mention the names of high and big companies like Airtel, Union Bank, Guaranty Trust Bank and more. So, it would act like the sharp lens that identifies the few gems in a bucket of stones which the crème de la crème of society, the rich and great, were waiting to buy- well, so to say.
That company happens to be you, Push CV.
Ab initio, I was sceptical- very sceptical. That was not the first (or last) time that job seekers would be conned. At best, they freely give away their contact details and at worst, they drop their money into a black hole. But I eventually bought into the idea because, hey, it made a whole lot of logical sense and, above all, IT WAS ALL FREE. So, I registered and began the toil. Took tests. Waited with bated breath for the results. Uploaded documents. Progressed from stage to stage, congratulating myself that I was getting nearer to being “pushed” into interviews for succulent jobs. Oh, the thought of it was tingling. So, you can imagine my ecstasy when I finally passed the last test. Man, was I happy! I even cavorted into our thread (i.e thread of Push CV applicants) here on Nairaland and screamed about it, asking my fellow applicants to join me in my victory song! I had finally made it, had finally become an Elite employee, a “four-star general”--
That was over a month and a half ago.
Now Push CV, all we, “elites”, see are supposed job openings, but no calls to job interviews. Let’s even say that one or two of us are merely very unlucky. But how can you explain the fact that none of us- that’s right, NOBODY- has gotten a job via Push CV’s “pushes”? No one! But this is not what you enticed us with. You showed us logos of Union Bank and GTB and said those were our waiting employers. I mean, you even said you were in partnership with Airtel! But now where are the jobs these people have to offer us? Or have these companies collapsed and ceased to exist? Of course not! So, what is the problem?
No, I sense a scam. I sense that we, all Push CV applicants, have been taken for yet another ride. True, MOST of us didn’t pay any money, but we parted with our valuable contact details. And you’ve already started putting them to good use: you’re always sending us one e-mail or the other, trying to get us reading your “Push Feed” or, worse, trying to get us to take courses that, though presently cost us nothing but our time, might someday cost us money. No one can ever tell what other schemes you guys are up to.
So, this is my conclusion: PUSH CV IS A SCAM. Until we “Elite Employees” start getting called for jobs and start getting those jobs- until we have that proof of your authenticity, you remain a fake. And SINCERELY, I don’t want you to be fake because if you are for real, your work will go a long way in engaging many capable but unoccupied Nigerians. But you better not remain a fake- at least not for long. If you do, our next step will be to demand that you delete our contact info from your databases and leave us be, while you go on deceiving the vulnerable. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by oluseundele(m): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Caucasian:

Yours Unfaithfully,
Signed.
:
Nice one bro, thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by oluseundele(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
davide470:
Caucasian, In as much as we know you are a Refined Graduate, kindly make your points easily understood in simple, well explained English (Pardon Me) and also, please provide answers to this;

Are you calling PushCV a Scam because there was no "Offer Letter" at the end of the program/tests or because of the charge for the re-writeup of CV's.

Did you actually read and understood the Terms and Conditions of PushCV before participating in the Program/Test?

Then, to resolve the grievances you and others may have, the Founder of PushCV, Somto is much around on Nairaland as Somtex. Why not create a thread, mention or mail him to really elaborate on his vision as I believe, the FP is actually meant to get his attention..

Cheers
With no apology, pushcv is a SCAM. They never or they haven't fulfilled their promise of recruiting which they said would be the outcome of successfully completing the rigorous employee quest.
I want u to go back and read and understand the terms and conditions of the employee quest so that u will know what the quest was meant to achieve.

4 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by enigmatique(m): 12:53am On Jul 21, 2015
Caucasian:

Hahahahaha haha did u actually believed the psycho when he mentioned Daily Times and The Nation Newspapers? ??
Of course I did. Come on na, giv us som fireworks!
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by enigmatique(m): 1:02am On Jul 21, 2015
Caucasian:

In view of the fact that rumors about the cynicism of your recently...
Thanks Caucasian! You eventually submitted your letter. Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by enigmatique(m): 1:30am On Jul 21, 2015
davide470:

1. Are you calling PushCV a Scam because there was no "Offer Letter" at the end of the program/tests or because of the charge for the re-writeup of CV's.

2. Did you actually read and understood the Terms and Conditions of PushCV before participating in the Program/Test?

3. Then, to resolve the grievances you and others may have, the Founder of PushCV, Somto is much around on Nairaland as Somtex. Why not create a thread, mention or mail him to really elaborate on his vision as I believe, the FP is actually meant to get his attention..

Firstly, you're welcome davide470. It's nice 2 av u here coz we now av a clearer shot at publicly registering our displeasure with PushCV. Here are my answers to parts of your last quote:

1. Yes, we're calling PushCV a scam bcoz they gave us misleading info/empty promises and then used that to collect money from people. Consider this: if they had just come and started shouting "Pay 1k and let's give your CV a makeover!", how many people do you think would have paid? But they misled people by saying "We're going to send ur CV to big companies. So u better bring it for a makeover". That's why they are a big, big scam.

2. I think I did, though I'm not sure. If I did, I'm not sure I read it all . But this I'm sure of: a.) they said they were just a screening and networking company b.) they made us believe that big companies like Airtel, Gtb, Union and (I think) Google were waiting 4 us to just finish their Elite Quest and they'd be literally scrambling for our CVs. But where are the people who DID get those jobs?

3. Forget Somto abeg. Wen we started deliberating on writing this letter a few pages back, he came to say bla bla bla, but no, we ain't buying it. He even gave spurious success stories, but we know se na fake all of dem be.

That's why we're taking this matter to the streets. They MUST NOT scam anyone else AGAIN!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by enigmatique(m): 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
So guys, au we go do am? Wch letter shld we use and wen shld we post it? Mk we no waste time ooo now that davide470 is here.

Cc Abdulleeh, Caucasian, Pinkieblue, Neroki, oluwanoni, tgmservice, uyosolo, mrtidier.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
enigmatique:
So guys, au we go do am? Wch letter shld we use and wen shld we post it? Mk we no waste time ooo now that davide470 is here.

Cc Abdulleeh, Caucasian, Pinkieblue, Neroki, oluwanoni, tgmservice, uyosolo, mrtidier.

I prefer your letter because it is devoid of so many vocabularies. If you are for enigmatique hit the like button. It for Caucasian hit share

4 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
Abdulleeh:

Wao! I swear Naija has got talents. Good job Caucasian. Mad writing skills.
oluseundele:
:
Nice one bro, thumbs up
enigmatique:

Thanks Caucasian! You eventually submitted your letter. Thumbs up!
grin grin grin
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
Abdulleeh:

I prefer your letter because it is devoid of so many vocabularies. If you are for enigmatique hit the like button. It for Caucasian hit share
Haha ha ha ha ha ha ... Na u find my trouble. Shebi we all dun choose enigmatic own before but u say u wan hia frm psycho grin now I dun cause more chaos grin ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
Caucasian:

Haha ha ha ha ha ha ... Na u find my trouble. Shebi we all dun choose enigmatic own before but u say u wan hia frm psycho grin now I dun cause more chaos grin ...

;DD
Have mercy on pushcv biko. Crazy dude. Ever jovial. Nice knowing

2 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by sunshine1974(m): 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
Push CV is a big scam jare!!! Wetin even vex me self na d seriousness wen I take write d exams.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 6:15am On Jul 24, 2015
Abdulleeh:

A million likes for enigmatique
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 10:55am On Jul 24, 2015
Pinkieblue:

A million likes for enigmatique

Lols. Are u sure u r being just? U know Caucasian is involved. Prolly a tactic to deceive us that nothing really exist between u and him. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
Abdulleeh:

Lols. Are u sure u r being just? U know Caucasian is involved. Prolly a tactic to deceive us that nothing really exist between u and him. Lol

Hahahahaha haha........

Jokes apart......

2 billion likes for enigmatique anytime........ Anyday

The lagoon is ever accommodating for Caucasian.....
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Hahahahaha haha........

Jokes apart......

Lol. U guys should make it happen asap. Another nairalander weds a nairalander. Am sure gonna attend even if its in jupiter

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
Abdulleeh:

Lol. U guys should make it happen asap. Another nairalander weds a nairalander. Am sure gonna attend even if its in jupiter

Hahahahahahahaha

Smoking hot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by uyosolo: 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Hahahahaha haha........
Jokes apart......

Hmmmm...... jst passing
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
uyosolo:

Hmmmm...... jst passing

Pass well
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by enigmatique(m): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
Thanks everyone for your recent high accolades, especially Pinkieblue. My head dey swell well well.

So, since most of us seem to have agreed to use my letter, I will post it on Monday. davide470, pls take note. Don't disappoint us all by not moving this letter to FP. We appreciate you in advance for doing so. grin smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (65) (Reply)

Which Way Nlng? / The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.