Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Can U Do This For The One U Claim To Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Do This For The One U Claim To Love? (710 Views)

Can U Lick D Sperms Of D One U Luv Ladies / Ladies A Authoritive Guy N A Gentle Guy Which One U Prefer? / LADIES; Why Do U Lyk Guys Dat Re Gud In Bed, But U Claim 2 Hate S*x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Do This For The One U Claim To Love? by Kennedymac(m): 7:17am On Mar 19, 2015
u met and dated a girl when u were in the university she was a virgin when u met her , and bouth of u agreed not to have sex untill ur wedding night.

The both of u graduated bt were jobless for years however after many years of suffering she later secured a job for u in one big company where u were paid close to #900.000 per month. things were going well wit u and finally u proposed marriage to her she accepted bt after few seconds tears start rolling down her cheeks he ask her wat d problem is she replied "sorry love i am no longer a virgin i gave my virginity to ur boss before he accepted to employ u in his company that was the only condition he gave me before u were employed or u remain jobless .

Now assuming u are this guy wat will be ur reaction and for the ladies can u do this for love ?
Re: Can U Do This For The One U Claim To Love? by Promxy94(m): 7:23am On Mar 19, 2015
Its painful shall,but the act of she giving her virginity to My boss for my own sake....that's to say that she extremely loves me,I will go ahead with the marriage but as for my boss,,,,,,,,,,that's a talk for another day.......

1 Like

Re: Can U Do This For The One U Claim To Love? by kilokeys(m): 7:24am On Mar 19, 2015
is there a way u can disvirgin our way into Chevron with a salary of 2.5M?

grin

but honestly whats up with this virgin and non-virgin thread on NL these days.. very very shallow
Re: Can U Do This For The One U Claim To Love? by DahtzFestjayz: 7:33am On Mar 19, 2015
Go with the marriage after 19 years[with 3 children] then divorce her and Kill the Boss, Commit suicide and will my properties to my wife and 3 children.
Re: Can U Do This For The One U Claim To Love? by yuncka: 7:37am On Mar 19, 2015
Hmmm, say wat?

I dnt know for you guys but I tink I won't be able to trust her, forget that she did it for love...but she would have rubbed mind with me first.

How do U even xpect me to work there knowing fully well that my boss na em launch my wife.?
Re: Can U Do This For The One U Claim To Love? by viczing(m): 7:52am On Mar 19, 2015
Bleep virginity. I will love her the more for that.

I so hate virgins and hope never to marry any
Re: Can U Do This For The One U Claim To Love? by adahgold(m): 8:10am On Mar 19, 2015
I won't marry her and I won't accept the job,the fact still remain that I can not work in an environment knowing that my boss disvirgined my wife and anytime I look at my gf I will still feel the pain knowing she gave her virginity away,there is nothing God can not do!giving her virginity away is not right, any job you get through sex u will surely need sex to maintain it. Is difficult to take this decision but I will simply walk away....
Re: Can U Do This For The One U Claim To Love? by moumetajasa: 8:21am On Mar 19, 2015
"in olamide badoo's voice" story 4 d gods ooo grin
Re: Can U Do This For The One U Claim To Love? by Extom(m): 8:38am On Mar 19, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Go with the marriage after 19 years[with 3 children] then divorce her and Kill the Boss, Commit suicide and will my properties to my wife and 3 children.
Wacko angry
Re: Can U Do This For The One U Claim To Love? by 2SWT(f): 8:49am On Mar 19, 2015
Hmm

Interesting
Re: Can U Do This For The One U Claim To Love? by PunkyOh(f): 9:06am On Mar 19, 2015
Do what? Fùck some guy so my man can get a job? AH HELL NO! I wouldn't go that low even for myself, let alone somebody else.

He'd have to get his own ass torn up grin

Assuming I was a virgin of course, which I am not & haven't been since 19.. wink cheesy grin lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Women’s Weapon Of Victory / Just Me / It's Not Lust. It's Not Infatuation. It's Love, But In An Awkward Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.