Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,121 members, 7,821,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! (6159 Views)

This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late / Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London / So That APC Does Not Implode! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by uniklinkum(m): 10:45am On Mar 19, 2015
kay1one2:

You obviously have no decorum to understand that in a public forum opinions are everyone's right!
Street child!

fvck off my mention you waste of copulation fluids.
Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by kay1one2(m): 10:48am On Mar 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

fvck off my mention you waste of copulation fluids.

Product of failed experiments!
Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by uniklinkum(m): 10:53am On Mar 19, 2015
kay1one2:

Product of failed experiments!

product of artificial insemination between apes.
Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by kay1one2(m): 10:58am On Mar 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

product of artificial insemination between apes.

Keep showing off your street gains! Motor park tout!
Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 19, 2015
MichaelSokoto:
Anoda usual "progress hate" thread! cool

Well!

#spreads 6 yards long raffia mat on thread, sits & armed with a jar of Daddy G.O anointed olive oil jar waitin 4 d agents of saTANism to show 4 deliverance (Barcanista inclusive)# cool
What is the full meaning of APC?
Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by Lanretoye(m): 11:06am On Mar 19, 2015
Lack of objectivity... with all millions wasted,not even a substantial issue based propaganda.
Your candidate just lost some good number of votes to Buhari as a result of the rubbish u posted.

1 Like

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 19, 2015
The baba don old and has lost touch.
onatisi:
Phone number he no remember, his vice presidential candidate name he no remember,meaning of inec he no remember,his party name he no remembers . Then what does buhari remember anyway ?
Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 19, 2015
PassingShot:
If GEJ many slips are compiled, you guys will regret this your latest folly.

1. I will create unemployment

2. GEJ introduced PDP Chairman Adamu Muazu as Ali Sheriff or some other funny name.

And many more.
Liar! Gej mistakenly introduced Muazu as bamanga turku and immediately corrected himself @ the Niger rally. The mistake is understandable as turkur is d immediate past pdp chairman.
Anybody can make mistake and the General inclusive, but something about buhari's mental state doesn't add up. And more recently, Amechi wouldn't even allow GMB to answer questions thrown @ d general by the press for obvious reasons.
Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:21am On Mar 19, 2015
barcanista:
What is the full meaning of APC?
All Progressive Changers to bad PDP leadership cool
Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 19, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

All Progressive Changers to bad PDP leadership cool
Papa Buhari said it is All Progressive Confidence, don't you think he's right?
Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2015
barcanista:
Papa Buhari said it is All Progressive Confidence, don't you think he's right?
Any which way, all na swag!
Baba merely repackaged it!
Das how we roll oo! grin
Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by Olaolufred(m): 11:30am On Mar 19, 2015
WE HAVE DECIDED.
DOCUMENTARIES TOO LATE.
ARE THE DOCUMENTARIES EQUAL TO DARKNESS BOUGHT WITH 35 BILLION DOLLARS?

A MAN CAN NOT ASK FOR MY HAND IN MARRIAGE BY TELLING ME HOW BAD MY BOYFRIEND IS/WAS.
I NEED THEM TO GIVE ME HOPE OF WHAT THEY'VE GOT FOR ME AND FUTURE.

3 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by Safari29: 11:32am On Mar 19, 2015
how much did nwobo stole?

2 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Das how we roll oo! grin
oya make una de roll to Daura or Bourdillon... Forget about Aso Rock for Baba Buhari grin

1 Like

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by iamrealdeji(m): 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bayswater:
In a sane environment, most people would have been able to deduce Buhari has amnesia occasioned by old age and is senile.

The last thing a presidential candidate should forget is the name of his party!

All Progressive Confidence! That is just unforgivable lol

cc anonimi onatisi Tomakint clevvermind tit Barcanista whynotthetruth
Even at your young age,you can never answer questions half as eloquent as GMB does on Al-Jazeera TV

2 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by Change2015(m): 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
PassingShot:
If GEJ many slips are compiled, you guys will regret this your latest folly.

1. I will create unemployment

2. GEJ introduced PDP Chairman Adamu Muazu as Ali Sheriff or some other funny name.

And many more.

The list of GEJ and PEJ quotable quotes is already killing people with laughter across the globe.

#change
#GMB
#APC

3 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by IVORY2009(m): 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
[s]
ochejoseph:
Fellow Nairalanders,

We have just been informed that the APC formally launched a Psuedo claim On behalf of "Ultimalimited" on a copyright violation claim.

As Such Buhari's appearance on the hot seat (on front Page) where he failed all three questions, 1. the name of his running mate 2. Full meaning of APC and INEC has been taken down by Youtube Temporarily

However, we have a new version which will be uploaded on multiple channels for your Viewing pleasure

Nevertheless those who want copies or CD's of the old version could simply post or send me their email address or Post address and we will despatch same for Free

Committing the destiny of 170 million Nigerians into the hands of a Man who barely remembers his name will be a generational error!

God Bless Nigeria

Let the Truth be Seen!

[/s]

O'boy dis your case would be very very strong, who is sponsoring the production of the said CD? Only time will tell....

3 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by Change2015(m): 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
Olaolufred:
WE HAVE DECIDED.
DOCUMENTARIES TOO LATE.
ARE THE DOCUMENTARIES EQUAL TO DARKNESS BOUGHT WITH 35 BILLION DOLLARS?

A MAN CAN NOT ASK FOR MY HAND IN MARRIAGE BY TELLING ME HOW BAD MY BOYFRIEND IS/WAS.
I NEED THEM TO GIVE ME HOPE OF WHAT THEY'VE GOT FOR ME AND FUTURE.

You think they can understand? Nigerians have seen the worst in Jonathan but all pdp can do is tell us, the devil you know is better? Tuffiah. We are ready for a new experience that has a more palatable presentation. We have long decided.

#change
#GMB
#APC

3 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by PassingShot(m): 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
janus05:
Liar! Gej mistakenly introduced Muazu as bamanga turku and immediately corrected himself @ the Niger rally. The mistake is understandable as turkur is d immediate past pdp chairman.
Anybody can make mistake and the General inclusive, but something about buhari's mental state doesn't add up. And more recently, Amechi wouldn't even allow GMB to answer questions thrown @ d general by the press for obvious reasons.

So what is the lie in what I stated? You only conformed it, or didn't you?

The GMB that I have been seeing and listening speak is very alert, sound and calm. Anyone who thinks or say otherwise needs his/her brain examined.
Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by Olaolufred(m): 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
Change2015:

You think they can understand? Nigerians have seen the worst in Jonathan but all pdp can do is tell us, the devil you know is better? Tuffiah. We are ready for a new experience that has a more palatable presentation. We have long decided.

#change
#GMB
#APC

WELCOME SIR.

1 Like

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by kingbasil: 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
Before nko!!!! What do you expect from the grandpa who doesn't want to go and rest... its so pitiful apc couldn't find a worthy repræsentative as a frontrunner for the upcoming march 28th election polls...
Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by shakaTheZulu: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Is this how you plan selling Jonathan's candidature to Nigerians? Obviously,Jonathan is not sellable.

I have decided!

Gej till 2019

Buhari will fail and after that he will be hit by stroke
Because Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by clevvermind(m): 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
gringrin Apc is a joke.
Immediately you join apc, the next is to lose your senses! grin
Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by clevvermind(m): 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Das how we roll oo! grin
my guy you are funny.

1 Like

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by amarachi06(f): 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
it is true. do not be sentimental on issues like this if you truly love ur country.
Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by Bayswater: 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Even at your young age,you can never answer questions half as eloquent as GMB does on Al-Jazeera TV

Really? This is an insult on my person! smiley
Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by fresh15: 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
Buhari remembers virtually nothing,called osibanjo-osibade.Oh no,I can't vote for such a man to be my president,never.GEJ all the way.
Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by PhockPhockMan: 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
barcanista:
The baba don old and has lost touch.
I'm at lost at reason my generation will be desperately asking a spent force like Buhari to rule them.

It's unfortunate.
Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by PhockPhockMan: 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
fresh15:
Buhari remembers virtually nothing,called osibanjo-osibade.Oh no,I can't vote for such a man to be my president,never.GEJ all the way.

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by ngoziiwenofu1: 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
APC evil party. All the bad things that comes from you people will die with u people.
Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by kheart(m): 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
Even buhari forgot his name and said his name is Azikiwe awolowo Ahmadu

We have decided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria / Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. / APC Women Presidential Campaign Team Donates Food Items To IDPs In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.