Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! (6139 Views)

This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late / Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London / So That APC Does Not Implode! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by ochejoseph(m): 8:15am On Mar 19, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders,

We have just been informed that the APC formally launched a Psuedo claim On behalf of "Ultimalimited" on a copyright violation claim.

As Such Buhari's appearance on the hot seat (on front Page) where he failed all three questions, 1. the name of his running mate 2. Full meaning of APC and INEC has been taken down by Youtube Temporarily

However, we have a new version which will be uploaded on multiple channels for your Viewing pleasure

Nevertheless those who want copies or CD's of the old version could simply post or send me their email address or Post address and we will despatch same for Free

Committing the destiny of 170 million Nigerians into the hands of a Man who barely remembers his name will be a generational error!

God Bless Nigeria

Let the Truth be Seen!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by Bayswater: 8:19am On Mar 19, 2015
In a sane environment, most people would have been able to deduce Buhari has amnesia occasioned by old age and is senile.

The last thing a presidential candidate should forget is the name of his party!

All Progressive Confidence! That is just unforgivable lol

cc anonimi onatisi Tomakint clevvermind tit Barcanista whynotthetruth

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:22am On Mar 19, 2015
^^ so you were paid to castigate mr president and his administration?

5 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by PassingShot(m): 8:23am On Mar 19, 2015
If GEJ many slips are compiled, you guys will regret this your latest folly.

1. I will create unemployment

2. GEJ introduced PDP Chairman Adamu Muazu as Ali Sheriff or some other funny name.

And many more.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:23am On Mar 19, 2015
Op pls i will like to have the copy

6 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by Acekidc4(m): 8:24am On Mar 19, 2015
You are on your own oh!!
Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:28am On Mar 19, 2015
ochejoseph:
Fellow Nairalanders,

We have just been informed that the APC formally launched a Psuedo claim On behalf of "Ultimalimited" on a copyright violation claim.

As Such Buhari's appearance on the hot seat (on front Page) where he failed all three questions, 1. the name of his running mate 2. Full meaning of APC and INEC has been taken down by Youtube Temporarily

However, we have a new version which will be uploaded on multiple channels for your Viewing pleasure

Nevertheless those who want copies or CD's of the old version could simply post or send me their email address or Post address and we will despatch same for Free

Committing the destiny of 170 million Nigerians into the hands of a Man who barely remembers his name will be a generational error!

God Bless Nigeria

Let the Truth be Seen!

Is this how you plan selling Jonathan's candidature to Nigerians? Obviously,Jonathan is not sellable.

I have decided!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 19, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by phlemzy: 8:35am On Mar 19, 2015
This is what your 'prispal' paid u to do? The bucket that the present occupants of Aso Rock will cry in are already lined up. They are customised with PDP logo.
Obviously,PDP has run out its few recycled campaign points.

8 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by AceOfDiamonds(m): 8:39am On Mar 19, 2015
So Ultima Studios now have flags of APC and FG on set. Or did Buhari participate via Skype undecided
It doesn't help the unity of the country to fabricate such lies...

8 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by Majlaw(m): 8:54am On Mar 19, 2015
In GEJ voice.... How much did Nwobodo stole?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 19, 2015
It is only in Nigeria that a senile old man, who ought to be spending the rest of his life with his grand and great-grand children, will be seeking to be president of a country. Lol...

2 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by talktimi(m): 9:40am On Mar 19, 2015
PassingShot:
If GEJ many slips are compiled, you guys will regret this your latest folly.

1. I will create unemployment

2. GEJ introduced PDP Chairman Adamu Muazu as Ali Sheriff or some other funny name.

And many more.
do it na abi did anybody stop you ? grin Osunbande KAI !!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by uniklinkum(m): 9:45am On Mar 19, 2015
while you foooools are busy harping on non-issues. your life is gradually been sold to slavery by this hawks.

https://www.nairaland.com/2203501/going-very-difficult-year-ngozi/4#31767116

2 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by uniklinkum(m): 9:45am On Mar 19, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
It is only in Nigeria that a senile old man, who ought to be spending the rest of his life with his grand and great-grand children, will be seeking to be president of a country. Lol...

old fooool what's your take on this.

4 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by buskie13(m): 9:48am On Mar 19, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Is this how you plan selling Jonathan's candidature to Nigerians? Obviously,Jonathan is not sellable.

I have decided!
see...GEJ no be tomatoes when dem go shade sell u hear..

unlike ur buhari wen kg 2 pupil go fall em hand

GEJ no need advert for am to sell....

it's GEJ till after 2019

buhari should go n milk his cows...that's if the cows even have milk sef...

1 Like

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by Ikwokrikwo: 9:51am On Mar 19, 2015
Fayose actually sponsored the airing of the same video on NTA.
Very very funny.
Cho!

1 Like

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:51am On Mar 19, 2015
Anoda usual "progress hate" thread! cool

Well!

#spreads 6 yards long raffia mat on thread, sits & armed with a jar of Daddy G.O anointed olive oil waitin 4 d agents of saTANism to show 4 deliverance (Barcanista inclusive)# cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by onatisi(m): 9:55am On Mar 19, 2015
Bayswater:
In a sane environment, most people would have been able to deduce Buhari has amnesia occasioned by old age and is senile.

The last thing a presidential candidate should forget is the name of his party!

All Progressive Confidence! That is just unforgivable lol

cc anonimi onatisi Tomakint clevvermind tit Barcanista whynotthetruth
you mean he forgot the NAME OF HIS PARTY AGAIN?? Please tell me this is a joke !

5 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by nzeadachie: 9:56am On Mar 19, 2015
ochejoseph:
Fellow Nairalanders,

God Bless Nigeria

Let the Truth be Seen!

2 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by onatisi(m): 10:01am On Mar 19, 2015
Honestly speaking,this is a shame on apc and the opposition . Nigeria deserves a better opposition party and opposition presidential candidate than buhari. It will be a calamity if this man forgets the name of his country while addressing an international conference on behalf of nigeria. Buhari is a big shame on apc and its leaders and the type of candidate they presented actually does show the kind of shallow thinking apc leaders have.

1 Like

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by polite2(m): 10:02am On Mar 19, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

I have decided!
tank u dear

3 Likes

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by Bayswater: 10:07am On Mar 19, 2015
onatisi:
you mean he forgot the NAME OF HIS PARTY AGAIN?? Please tell me this is a joke !

Can Buhari remember anything? He might even think he has a vjayjay lol

1 Like

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by kay1one2(m): 10:16am On Mar 19, 2015
uniklinkum:
while you foooools are busy harping on non-issues. your life is gradually been sold to slavery by this hawks.

Hungry man calling others names! Not everyone is as broke as you!

1 Like

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by onatisi(m): 10:18am On Mar 19, 2015
Bayswater:

Can Buhari remember anything? He might even think he has a vjayjay lol
Phone number he no remember, his vice presidential candidate name he no remember,meaning of inec he no remember,his party name he no remembers . Then what does buhari remember anyway ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by kay1one2(m): 10:24am On Mar 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

M...oron I don't even give a fcvk about who y'all rats vote as your president. the chancellor is making here look like heaven already. go queue for petrol for your useless I beta pass my neighbor generator.

Keep up with the name calling. Bet your parents dropped you for the streets to raise so you learnt all this stuff well!

1 Like

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by uniklinkum(m): 10:28am On Mar 19, 2015
kay1one2:

Keep up with the name calling. Bet your parents dropped you for the streets to raise so you learnt all this stuff well!

Dummkopf!!!! du bist krank.. if those nonentities that gave birth to you are not brain dead swine. You won't be on a public forum eulogizing a government that have failed on all indices known to mankind. Foools like you are why the cursed nation will remain in the woods forever, I just wish immigration offices in Nigeria can take note of worms like you and make sure you and your kinds remain in that gutter forever.

1 Like

Re: APC Does Not Want You To See This But Its Too Late!!! by kay1one2(m): 10:38am On Mar 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

Dummkopf!!!! du bist krank.. if those nonentities that gave birth to you are not brain dead swine. You won't be on a public forum eulogizing a government that have failed on all indices known to mankind. Foools like you are why the cursed nation will remain in the woods forever, I just wish immigration offices in Nigeria can take note of worms like you and make sure you and your kinds remain in that gutter forever.

You obviously have no decorum to understand that in a public forum opinions are everyone's right!
Street child!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Lie In Apostle Johnson Suleman 2015 Prophesy / Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones / Breaking: Fayose Rushes To Aso Villa....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.