Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Jonathan Will Not Handover Power To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Will Not Handover Power To Buhari (2709 Views)

RUNNING AWAY?? I Will Not Handover To My Successor On May 29 – Sule Lamido / Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Will Not Handover Power To Buhari by Hadizam: 11:49am On Mar 19, 2015
I come across this write-up on the facebook wall of Abubakar Sadiq Bello and feel is good to share it "Jigawa gov sule lamido disclosed to the youth
campaign cordination committee 0f the president
GEJ that the present government will not
handover power to general muhammadu buhari
even if he wins the election because Jonathan is
not a mad man to handover to him. He further
reiterated that the only consquencies or
repercussion might be the burning of govt
properties in some major cities and killing of
street urchins .He said it is only people of the
A.P.C. dominating states such as: kano,kaduna,
sokoto and bauchi would embark on rioting. The
government will impose curfew and handle the
rioters with iron hand disperse them as quickly as
possible. He told them this in his office at
dutse"

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Not Handover Power To Buhari by psucc(m): 11:56am On Mar 19, 2015
Does that sound new? No! The President himself said government will not condone a repeat of the 2011 post election violence.

So me think it's his time yo take revenge.

By the way, the only reason he's not going to handover power is because Nigeria is going to end with GEJ losing the election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Will Not Handover Power To Buhari by gospel11: 11:56am On Mar 19, 2015
really....
Re: Jonathan Will Not Handover Power To Buhari by rusher14: 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
Once the elections are held and Buhari wins Jonathan may not wish to handover to Buhari but he would cease to be the president whether he likes it or not.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Not Handover Power To Buhari by myqel(m): 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
Yes, he won't hand over power to Buhari cos Buhari will lose again as usual undecided

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Not Handover Power To Buhari by midolian(m): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
Haz any1 heard of the word "GBAGBO"?

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Not Handover Power To Buhari by Dannyset(m): 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
If u don't at least have a source to back dis ur claim, then screen shot won't be a bad idea.
This isn't an issue u just talk about without a reliable source......the polity shouldn't be heated than what we already have. Pls do the needful.
Sai Buhari.
Re: Jonathan Will Not Handover Power To Buhari by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
Buhari should first win election before talks of handing over would even arise. All this write ups are really getting annoying.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Will Not Handover Power To Buhari by Olaolufred(m): 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
FIRSTLY, I CONGRATULATE ENGINE-NEAR CHU KWU DI ON THE RESTORATION OF THE DSS AND OTHER SECURITY DETAILS OF THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE. MORE BLALAH TO YOUR BOMBOM.

I REMEMBER THE ENGLISH WORD " GBAGBO" MEANING " TO BE DISGRACED OUT OF OFFICE"

TO RESPECT PEOPLE'S WILL IS TO ESCAPE BEING GBAGBOED.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Not Handover Power To Buhari by menix(m): 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
OP, re u saying he will hand over to you abi Shecow. Abeg calm down, it sure Buhari wont b handed ova cous of he's default setting of losing..
Re: Jonathan Will Not Handover Power To Buhari by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
Olaolufred:
FIRSTLY, I CONGRATULATE ENGINE-NEAR CHU KWU DI ON THE RESTORATION OF THE DSS AND OTHER SECURITY DETAILS OF THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE. MORE BLALAH TO YOUR BOMBOM.

I REMEMBER THE ENGLISH WORD " GBAGBO" MEANING " TO BE DISGRACED OUT OF OFFICE"

TO RESPECT PEOPLE'S WILL IS TO ESCAPE BEING GBAGBOED.
come Saturday next week we shall see who shall be gbagboed between GEJ and that fake illiterate General

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Will Not Handover Power To Buhari by organic973: 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
Please give source
Re: Jonathan Will Not Handover Power To Buhari by Hadizam: 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dannyset:
If u don't at least have a source to back dis ur claim, then screen shot won't be a bad idea.
This isn't an issue u just talk about without a reliable source......the polity shouldn't be heated than what we already have. Pls do the needful.
Sai Buhari.

Dannyset I have attached the screenshot.
Re: Jonathan Will Not Handover Power To Buhari by Olaolufred(m): 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
chukwudi44:

come Saturday next week we shall see who shall be gbagboed between GEJ and that fake illiterate General

MY GOOD FRIEND, ALL I WANT IS FOR YOU TO SUPPORT EBELLE NOT TO POSTPONE THE ELECTION AGAIN.

WE DO NOT NEED TO KEEP POSTPONING THIS GREAT DAY.

YOU ARE WELCOMED.

ISI IKE.
Re: Jonathan Will Not Handover Power To Buhari by cocoduck: 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
midolian:
if anything happens to GEJ, forget about this fraud called Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Will Not Handover Power To Buhari by gen2briz(m): 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
Then we'll GBOGBO him out of Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Not Handover Power To Buhari by stronger: 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=16pt]GBAGBO!!![/size]

At least it is beginning to dawn on them that GEJ will lose!

That's good. They can manage their expectations!!

Gbagbo!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Not Handover Power To Buhari by seankafor(m): 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
how will a person in his right senses will think that thi c in c, that controls every security will hand over to buhari. What if he doesnt what will hapen? Highest they will call on international community which will do absolutely nothing. Am forseeing libyan incident and gaddafi incident very soon
Re: Jonathan Will Not Handover Power To Buhari by Olaolufred(m): 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
seankafor:
how will a person in his right senses will think that thi c in c, that controls every security will hand over to buhari. What if he doesnt what will hapen? Highest they will call on international community which will do absolutely nothing. Am forseeing libyan incident and gaddafi incident very soon

I BELIEVE YOU ALSO SAW THE END OF GHADAFFI.

IF YES, GOD BLESS YOU.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Not Handover Power To Buhari by seankafor(m): 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
Olaolufred:

I BELIEVE YOU ALSO SAW THE END OF GHADAFFI.

IF YES, GOD BLESS YOU.
i also hope u saw the collateral damages. If yes God bless u too
Re: Jonathan Will Not Handover Power To Buhari by Opinedecandid(m): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
RUMOURS!
Re: Jonathan Will Not Handover Power To Buhari by WisdomFlakes: 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
Calm down everybody. Buhari will win and GEJ will hand-over to him and heaven will not fall. GEJ isn't so stu.pid that he'd even think of hanging on to power after losing an election. Forget matter. So relax guys and keep calm.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Not Handover Power To Buhari by henryangelo: 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
There is no need debating on an impossible occurrence, Buhari is just wasting his time and resources as usual, he is addicted to failure and will never in his life smell Aso Rock, He will cry in public as usual but we will not allow him to incite his followers into voilence
B4 the year runs off APC party will be a history
Moving forward to transform my country keep the change

Re: Jonathan Will Not Handover Power To Buhari by Olaolufred(m): 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
seankafor:
i also hope u saw the collateral damages. If yes God bless u too

YES I DID.

HISTORY WILL POINT TO A SOURCE, THE GBAGBO WHO TOED THAT WAY.
OR THE GHADAFFI WHO TOED THAT WAY.

THE CONFLAGRATION MAY NOT ALLOW YOU TYPE THIS AGAIN FOR LIFE.

THAT IS WHY WE MUST STOP FANNING IMPUNITY.

I GAVE MY GOODWILL TO JONATHAN IN 2011.

HE RECIEVED IT AND USED IT.

IF I CHOSE TO GIVE IT TO SOMEONE ELSE AND THE PERSON WINS JUST LIKE HE WON IN 2011,

WHY DO YOU THINK HE SHOULD NOT HAND OVER.

IF OBASANJO HAD NOT HANDED OVER TO YAR'ADUA AFTER THE COLLAPSE OF 3RD TERM BID, WILL THERE BE ANY JONATHAN?

IF HE IS LAW ABIDING, HE WILL HAND OVER IF HE LOST. THAT IS A MARK OF GOOD CITIZENSHIP.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Not Handover Power To Buhari by cirmuell(m): 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
Me I'm tired of all these baseless rants, make the time come...we'll see if he'll handover or not.
Re: Jonathan Will Not Handover Power To Buhari by dridowu: 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
Even though i don't trust GEJ government but i believe he will handover peacefully and retire to otuoke

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Not Handover Power To Buhari by promisechild(m): 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
Incase
Re: Jonathan Will Not Handover Power To Buhari by OgologoDimkpa: 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
There is no vacancy in ASO ROCK and yet people fail to realize embarassed
Re: Jonathan Will Not Handover Power To Buhari by watered(m): 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
midolian:
What about Outarra
Re: Jonathan Will Not Handover Power To Buhari by rayblast(m): 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
Heaven go fall no b only for my head !!!!
Re: Jonathan Will Not Handover Power To Buhari by Olaolufred(m): 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
watered:
What about Outarra

ALLASANE QUATARRA IS THE INCUMBENT PRESIDENT WHO WON 2010'S ELECTION AGAINST THE THEN PRESIDENT ( GBAGBO).

I HOPE JONATHAN WILL LET LIFE CONTINUE SMOOTHLY AFTER HE IS DEPOSED THROUGH THE BALLOT.

I REMEMBER, THAT THE SAME ARMY GUARDING GBAGBO LIKE KINGS WERE THE SAME ARMY SLAPPING HIM AND PUSHING HIM LIKE GOAT WHEN HE OVERDROVE HIS LUCK.

WATCH THE 3 VIDEOS BELOW

http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB4QyCkwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DCwlKzHXtLZs&ei=sOIKVbKIMorqaKqJgJAF&usg=AFQjCNGklz3QfT4oyPHLag9ZtaoRPj_dDQ

http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCYQtwIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DmJ0d4Jeq83s&ei=sOIKVbKIMorqaKqJgJAF&usg=AFQjCNFaBFINZ43a4G6R9Zy8GKKyHBgTGg

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Shortsightedness Of The Yorubas. / See This: Tompolo May Not Be "Wanted" Actually / Meet The 31 Year Old Running For Public Office In Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.