Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? (1872 Views)

Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook / Her Labia Minora Got Swollen After Her Bf Sucked Her Pvssy (2) (3) (4)

Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by mimopel(f): 11:50am On Mar 19, 2015
Gm nairaland, I participated in a christian group for singles on bbm and someone popped up a quuestion to the group and asked is it christianed for a lady to cook in her bf/fiancee house?..pls get the question..as a christian is it good/right to cook in ur man's house?...ur opinions welcome!!!....thnx and ladies and gents if u want to join dis grp drop uur bbm pin and I ll add u..thnx
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by LewisO: 11:52am On Mar 19, 2015
So u mean I shouldn't know if my girlfriend can cook or not before marrying her.undecided

Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 19, 2015
Nothing bad about that
my opinion!

Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by Tallesty1(m): 11:53am On Mar 19, 2015
It is paganedangry
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 19, 2015
I don't see anything wrong with it.
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by osagie24567(m): 11:55am On Mar 19, 2015
not @ll
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by xpac01(m): 11:57am On Mar 19, 2015
Cooking with his towel tied to her chest and her bumbum bulging out, no no..
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 19, 2015
Cook of food abi cook of sex? Which one because I am confuse o undecided
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by rawpadgin(m): 11:59am On Mar 19, 2015
is it christained for a man to be spending his hard earned money on his girlfriend

Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by menix(m): 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
No!! Its not christened, its muslimed..

As long as shez not hungry nd wont ask to eat out.
Then we good to go..

Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
rawpadgin:
is it christained for a man to be spending his hard earned money on his girlfriend
I love you for this! all these church people go de pour sand inside person garri.
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by mimopel(f): 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
I jsst cnt stop laughin...nairalander...it's a simple question I assk ooo....yet I havnt gotten a single ans frm all dis
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by Cutehector(m): 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
Suposin ur a lady, u visit ur boyfrnd's house and he is livin wit his brothers and u just can't do any thing in d kitchen den ur not gona be seen as a wife material
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by mimopel(f): 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Cutehector:
Suposin ur a lady, u visit ur boyfrnd's house and he is livin wit his brothers and u just can't do any thing in d kitchen den ur not gona be seen as a wife material

My ability or inabiity to cook hav nothin to do as a wife material, it's only in Nigeria dat is appraised
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by Cutehector(m): 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
mimopel:

My ability or inabiity to cook hav nothin to do as a wife material, it's only in Nigeria dat is appraised
my dear dnt deceiv urselv. Ur inability to cook has everytn to do wit it

Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by Enegod(m): 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
mimopel:

so you can't cook!
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by Melvess(m): 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
S
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by mimopel(f): 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
Enegod:
so you can't cook!

Didn't remember sayin dat
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by mimopel(f): 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Cutehector:
my dear dnt deceiv urselv. Ur inability to cook has everytn to do wit it

Oh really?.....am very sure am not deceivin myself bt u re misleadin urself because u re addin meanings to things...anyways...thnx for ur contribution
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
mimopel:
I jsst cnt stop laughin...nairalander...it's a simple question I assk ooo....yet I havnt gotten a single ans frm all dis

It's Okay...it's the shortest cut to a man's heart.
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by mimopel(f): 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
mcchaka:

It's Okay...it's the shortest cut to a man's heart.

Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by Cutehector(m): 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
mimopel:

Oh really?.....am very sure am not deceivin myself bt u re misleadin urself because u re addin meanings to things...anyways...thnx for ur contribution
ur very much welcome.
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
I dont really welcome this ideal of cooking in your boyfriend's house. cooking and doing all his duties like he has married you already will not put a ring on your finger. I will cook for my bf or fiancé but not all the time. I'll do it when I wanna do it. if its marriage then that's different, girls have used this wrong mentality to degrade themselves, if he won't end up marrying you, ladies please stop all this wify attitude. the point is, cook for him but not all the TIME! give yourself some self respect cos you ain't no damn house keeper. you're his GIRL and WOMAN and he should treat you as SUCH.
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by mirexxx(f): 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
what has being a Christian got to do with cooking for someone?
whether boyfriend or not!
a hungry person needs food!

Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
mimopel:

Chineke!!!!
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by mimopel(f): 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
Hhmmmmmmmmm......ok, more view
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
Doesn't matter. While I was in school my gf cooks for me and I cook for her too when she's too weak or busy with school stuffs. It doesn't change my respect for her and mind you it was a Christian relationship no sex till now we still loving like no man's business. So cook or not if the brother loves you it won't change any thing.

Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by cally3D(m): 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nothing wrong wid that! Itz jus simple
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by Abejimico(m): 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
7f2cbac0
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by mimopel(f): 8:26am On Mar 20, 2015
silvermania:
Doesn't matter. While I was in school my gf cooks for me and I cook for her too when she's too weak or busy with school stuffs. It doesn't change my respect for her and mind you it was a Christian relationship no sex till now we still loving like no man's business. So cook or not if the brother loves you it won't change any thing.

Wow...really nice smiley
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 20, 2015
mimopel:

Wow...really nice smiley
yes thanks
Re: Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House?? by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 20, 2015
It is very christianed. If you think it's wrong, tell me why it is.

Can Having Sex With A Prostitute Be Clarified As Cheating?? / Six Things A Lady Should Never Do For A Man Because Of Love / 29 Things Women Do That Will Make You Think She’s Crazy