Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death (36940 Views)

Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion / 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel / Man Stabs Girlfriend To Death Over Whatsapp Text Describing His Small Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by wtfCode: 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
youmour:
Fuccck ina de rule the nation,rassclat damaging da vijay jay as if e be suya..pray for devil to seize madness,we dont want no dead body no more.u get me?
smiley smiley cheesy
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by hope4nigeria(m): 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
xrisdon:

Mr. man,
did you build house on nairaland

you are always on every thread writing rubbish and inciting tribal war,
if its not Igbos today its yorubas.

whats your problem?
which tribe you be self?
he's kalabri by tribe! They live in the forest. This one just set loose!
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by SwingzProsper(m): 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
ds kine issue nw...na wch spirit we go blame?? Conji or evil spirit?? Haaa ds kine rape rape mata dn taya me... Mk dm cut d guy JT b4 dm snd am go jail.. Wickd man ehhh.. RIP 2d bae shaaa!! Ogaaaa o
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
wtfCode:
igbo men and money
yoruba men and rape
hausa men and killing.
WtF

And we wonder why Nigeria is not a first world nation.

With sentiments like these.....when people make stereotypical comments about each other's tribe,,....

Oga madam.....abeg....park well.
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by jsunex(m): 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=kestolove95 post=31781021]It's yoruba again!!! grin[/quot

Wat do u mean
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by SwingzProsper(m): 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
girl4rmspace:
being raped is probably d worst thing dat cud ever happen 2 me
.. Ehhh aunty or madammm.. Ar u prayin dt d tin shud hapn 2u ni... Abeg no vex o o... I jz dy ask ni
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by 0b1nna: 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
cycline404:
Wait o
Was I the only one that noticed it;
The rate of rape. Husband stabbing wife. Wife chopping off joysticks. ..All those information are so high this days. .

What is going on??

You stole those words outta my mouth, I swear.
It's the same ol' sh.it making headline everyday. Rape, stab, strangulation etc.
Nawa o!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by Bawss1(m): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
plendil:

So its NL's fault that rape cases are on the increase??

Until we can verify the number of proven rape cases over a period of time we can't say for certain whether rapes have increased. What is only known here is that NL pushes these stories to the front page regularly, that's not an indication that the crime is increasing. This increase in reports may in fact be for strategic reasons.
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by wtfCode: 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:

And we wonder why Nigeria is not a first world nation.

With sentiments like these.....when people make stereotypical comments about each other's tribe,,....

Oga madam.....abeg....park well.
And what the hell is this bush man trying to say?
Someone with good explanations,please help him out.
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by SwingzProsper(m): 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
missstella:
Rape! Rape! Rape everywhere abeg make we start to dey pray for our men ooo spirit of rape don enter naija
refer d prayer 2 ur bf nt all men.. WTF
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by Bonapart(m): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
Abduletudaye:

She's a singer... And she's yoruba and Igbo..
so
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by chymystique(f): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Look....this is a time for sober reflection....not tribal jokes galore.

I was not cracking jokes. Am serious.. all these rape stories is making me have a re-think about moving to that state unto female safety.
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by SEXYAMALUV(f): 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
Add the CEO Of 9iza entertainment , he is good and fun to be with. Add him and tank me later pin:331B290B
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by marinxxx(m): 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
olokfor:
An Abeokuta Magistrates’ Court on Thursday ordered the detention of one Michael Oyejide, 24, in the Ibara prison for allegedly raping to death his 18-year-old girlfriend.

The Magistrate, Mr Martins Akinyemi, ordered that the accused be remanded in the prison pending legal advice from the state Director of Public Prosecution (DPP).

Oyejide, who resides at Ijeja, in Abeokuta, is facing a three-count charge of conspiracy, rape and murder.

However, his plea was not taken by the court, and Akinyemi, thereafter, adjourned the case till June 5 for mention.

Earlier, the Prosecutor, Cpl. Moshood Hammed, told the court that the accused and one other at large, committed the offence on Jan. 8 at about 11:41p.m. at Ijeja in Abeokuta.

Hammed said that the accused and his accomplice had raped the girl after a party to celebrate his birthday.

“At about 8.00p.m., Oyejide, aka MI, celebrated his birthday at Adigbe and some ladies were invited.

“Later in the night, the accused and one other got the victim, who is also a friend drunk.

“The accused and his friend took the victim to his house at Ijeja and they raped her to death,” he said.

The prosecutor said that the accused thereafter pretended to be sympathisers and rushed their victim to the hospital where she was confirmed dead.

“The management of the hospital reported the case to the police, which led to Oyejide’s arrest,” Hammed said.

The prosecutor said that the offence contravened Sections 516, 357 and 358 of the Criminal Law of Ogun State, 2006. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/man-rapes-girlfriend-to-death/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

omo dat guy heartless....how can a 24 yr old rape an 18 yr old to death....like say im take like 20tramador cos he needs too much strength for dat kain tin or maybe d gal is sick or a sickle cell patient wey weak......#unrelated news follow me on twitter tuface followed why not you ill follow back@i_am_marinx
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by Abduletudaye(m): 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bonapart:
so

Just ignore ojare wink
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by Dexema(m): 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
Rape or three_some gone sour?why the lady sef follow two guys go dem hood?
Anyway RIP.
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by SEXYAMALUV(f): 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
wat is all dis abt rape everyday we hear of similar cases of rape. pls oo d authority should knw wat to do abt all dis sad stories.
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
wtfCode:

And what the hell is this bush man trying to say?
Someone with good explanations,please help him out.

One bad fruit does not make the whole basket of fruits bad , you know.

The other day, a colleague of my dad's was cheated by HIS (the colleague's) own kinsman, his own tribesman....and a fellow member of his church.

I guess if my dad's colleague were to follow your line of reasoning....he would probably end up condemning all the people in his tribe.And he might end up saying ALL Christians are bad people. (Now isn't that strange).

But, am sorry I couldn't be of help to you. See you later,A. mississippiensis..... wink
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by nwadiuko1(m): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
Na waoo.....rip to d bleeped gal......but girls and long throat eh......dem feed am d drink ni?
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by dapizy02(m): 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
ndi Yoruba Ozokwa
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by oje12(m): 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
oakson:

end time tins
oakson:

end time tins
oakson:

end time tins
dis life so full of shit
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by marinxxx(m): 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
i am not saying that rape right i hate rape....cos u can never derive sexual pleasure....because of resistance but i think why rape is rampant is cos GALS TOO DEY FORM!!!!......any may her gentle soul rest in peace.....#unrelated news....follow me on twitter @i_am_marinx
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
kestolove95:
It's yoruba again!!! grin
kestolove95:
boss am a nigeria...until we stop taking tribes and. religion sseriux..onli den nigeria will move forward wats dia if I insult yoruba or igbo..i bet u if I tell u ma. Language u will. B suprix. But lemme giv u a clue...whch tribe is yemi alade?..dats also ma tribe.

Bloody illiterate...Get a life first before starting a tribal movement.
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by wtfCode: 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:

One bad fruit does not make the whole basket of fruits bad , you know.

The other day, a colleague of my dad's was cheated by HIS (the colleague's) own kinsman, his own tribesman....and a fellow member of his church.

I guess if my dad's colleague were to follow your line of reasoning....he would probably end up condemning all the people in his tribe.And he might end up saying ALL Christians are bad people. (Now isn't that strange).

But, am sorry I couldn't be of help to you. See you later,A. mississippiensis..... wink
well BUSHDOC, i'm so sorry for what happened to dad...poor man.
He got betrayed n' that's his own cup of tea.
Can u just stop quoting me u pathetic fOOl,b4 i type something u'll regret reading on ur entire life.
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by dasparrow: 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
@Post

No day goes by that we don't hear of either a female child or lady molested or raped. It goes to show you the kind of rotten country Nigeria is.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by abacusCm(m): 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
kestolove95:
I blame Nigeria government for not legalized abortion
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by Orikinla(m): 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
[size=28pt]The PDP generation of psychos and sickos.[/size]
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by davico2006(m): 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
Craze world and its happen everywhere on the globe
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by daxon001(m): 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
Takin heed 2 d messages of d songs:
SATAN BE GONE
MOVING ON
ILU
By Asa I think,is d panacea for this recent perverse,sordid and inhumane Nigerian societysad

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by delors(m): 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
kestolove95:
Mumu, again!
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by seeker121(m): 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
Another hater detected must u be tribalistic in ur comment.As if other ethnics or tribe don't commit evil act.
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by eagleeyez: 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
kestolove95:
boss am a nigeria...until we stop taking tribes and. religion sseriux..onli den nigeria will move forward wats dia if I insult yoruba or igbo..i bet u if I tell u ma. Language u will. B suprix. But lemme giv u a clue...whch tribe is yemi alade?..dats also ma tribe.

Lol!!!!! I suspected u are yoruba. Stop being mischievious. I know you don't mean harm just having fun right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. / Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos / Man Hacked To Death By Cultists In Benin, Edo State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.