Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death (36898 Views)

Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion / 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel / Man Stabs Girlfriend To Death Over Whatsapp Text Describing His Small Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by kaylechy(m): 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
missstella:
Rape! Rape! Rape everywhere abeg make we start to dey pray for our men ooo spirit of rape don enter naija

Babes no dey gree give men kpomo these days na. Na wetin cause am #konji
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
evil in our society, #rip to the poor girl
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
The leaders of Nigeria is taking a blind eye to this serious issue of rape in the country. It is time to take a drastic action against perpetrators.

Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by missstella(f): 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
kaylechy:

Babes no dey gree give men kpomo these days na. Na wetin cause am #konji
O di kwa egwu
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by kaylechy(m): 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
missstella:
O di kwa egwu

O di kwa egwu for babes abi? As in eh...I tire for babes, wetin dem suppose dey give us (men) freeofcharge grin
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=Bonapart post=31788531][/quote]okay baba.One love
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by easystudy101: 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
olokfor:
An Abeokuta Magistrates’ Court on Thursday ordered the detention of one Michael Oyejide, 24, in the Ibara prison for allegedly raping to death his 18-year-old girlfriend.

The Magistrate, Mr Martins Akinyemi, ordered that the accused be remanded in the prison pending legal advice from the state Director of Public Prosecution (DPP).

Oyejide, who resides at Ijeja, in Abeokuta, is facing a three-count charge of conspiracy, rape and murder.

However, his plea was not taken by the court, and Akinyemi, thereafter, adjourned the case till June 5 for mention.

Earlier, the Prosecutor, Cpl. Moshood Hammed, told the court that the accused and one other at large, committed the offence on Jan. 8 at about 11:41p.m. at Ijeja in Abeokuta.

Hammed said that the accused and his accomplice had raped the girl after a party to celebrate his birthday.

“At about 8.00p.m., Oyejide, aka MI, celebrated his birthday at Adigbe and some ladies were invited.

“Later in the night, the accused and one other got the victim, who is also a friend drunk.

“The accused and his friend took the victim to his house at Ijeja and they raped her to death,” he said.

The prosecutor said that the accused thereafter pretended to be sympathisers and rushed their victim to the hospital where she was confirmed dead.

“The management of the hospital reported the case to the police, which led to Oyejide’s arrest,” Hammed said.

The prosecutor said that the offence contravened Sections 516, 357 and 358 of the Criminal Law of Ogun State, 2006. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/man-rapes-girlfriend-to-death/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

All these raping to death BULLSHIT stories don too much.

Lies lies lies
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by jeffoe(m): 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bonapart:
Rape is what i hate in my life.
Cnt the imagine how the lady will scream for help, gasp for her.... but no one to help. Am still saying this if i ever walk into a rape scene in my life that man will not be spared even if they are legion i will kill them all i swear
kill them all and go to jail abi. 2 wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by millionboi(m): 11:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
jeneinaloving:
Google pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
www.buzz77.com
u r an I.d.iot
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by zefty: 1:03am On Mar 20, 2015
the rate of raping is getting high in this country..
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by JimTiger4(m): 8:24am On Mar 20, 2015
kestolove95:
boss am a nigeria...until we stop taking tribes and. religion sseriux..onli den nigeria will move forward wats dia if I insult yoruba or igbo..i bet u if I tell u ma. Language u will. B suprix. But lemme giv u a clue...whch tribe is yemi alade?..dats also ma tribe.
[b][/b]

Bros ...... How only u take be Nigeria na sad
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by missstella(f): 9:27am On Mar 20, 2015
kaylechy:

O di kwa egwu for babes abi? As in eh...I tire for babes, wetin dem suppose dey give us (men) freeofcharge grin
hehehehehehehehehe lemme jor
Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by donsmarte(m): 10:20am On Mar 20, 2015
xrisdon:

Mr. man,
did you build house on nairaland

you are always on every thread writing rubbish and inciting tribal war,
if its not Igbos today its yorubas.

whats your problem?
which tribe you be self?
na congo man,no mind am

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by kaylechy(m): 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
missstella:
hehehehehehehehehe lemme jor

Lol, how I wish I dey hold u sef...na from behind I go grab u wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Engages Herdsmen In A Gun Duel In Benue, Kills One In The Process / Protest Over Death Of 'Fearless Biggie' Who Was Killed By Police In Delta.Photos / Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.