Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Gunmen Kidnap Diezani Allison-Madueke's Brother - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kidnap Diezani Allison-Madueke's Brother (18382 Views)

Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa / Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke / Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Diezani Allison-Madueke's Brother by SuperSuave(m): 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Men This is the equivalent of robbing CBN grin grin grin grin The kidnappers have struck gold cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I dey tell you grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Diezani Allison-Madueke's Brother by SuperSuave(m): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bonapart:
Who is madzukić and who is the brother...... thought the guy use to play for bayern munich
where did you see madzukic ehn?? Where?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Diezani Allison-Madueke's Brother by eagleeyez: 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Men This is the equivalent of robbing CBN grin grin grin ;DThe kidnappers have struck gold cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Boss forget,they don hammer!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Diezani Allison-Madueke's Brother by sucess001(m): 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
Jonathan be awarding ethnic militias pipeline contract so they can use the money to buy arms and wreck havoc....

He doesn't know the end of what he is starting...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Diezani Allison-Madueke's Brother by solotutu(m): 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
sauceny:
Let her pay em what ever amount they are requesting for,after all she is equal to the task... Being a petroleum minister with a lot of thievery going on in your ministry,one would (kidnappers) praise the lord.

After all itz their right to get the national cake by force #ShowNoMercy

ohh it's high time some falsifying. operator s did her a favour or deducting from her safe
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Diezani Allison-Madueke's Brother by thaoriginator: 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
How I wish they are gays so they could bang his a'ss till it's sloppy
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Diezani Allison-Madueke's Brother by candycrushsoda: 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
PapiWata:

I know a person who was abducted in Nigeria, and starved for the entire 5 days he spent in captivity. He was also under 24-hour armed guard, beaten occasionally and instructed repeatedly not to utter a WORD, lest they be shot right away. So he sat alongside his fellow captive, and slowly starved to death over 5 days of being given water to drink ONLY, and being forbidden from speaking to beg for food, or for freedom.

Before hearing the story this kidnap survivor told me, I was under the naive impression that Nigerian kidnap gangs feed their captives, and were concerned that their victims survive the ordeal such that the ransom is paid. Now I know that the most frequent cause of death for kidnap victims in Nigeria is simply STARVATION, for those unfortunate souls whose families are unable to raise the demanded ransom money in a week or less.

In short, the modern Nigerian kidnapper does NOT budget for feeding the victims, and will gladly allow them to die an agonizing death by starvation without a second thought, in those instances when the families of the victim fails to produce the demanded ransom amount promptly. The days of cordial relations between kidnap victims and their kind, caring guards are now but a blessed memory in Nigeria. Today's Nigerian kidnap gangs kill victims for sport, once it has been established that they are monetarily unprofitable.

Some kidnappers feed their victims at least once daily.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Diezani Allison-Madueke's Brother by 400billionman: 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
Private jets.

Stretch limousines.

Houses abroad..

Let her settle.. smh.. At least, its not her money, its state money.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Diezani Allison-Madueke's Brother by 67rc: 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
MKO4ever:

You must be drunk for taking all the space on front page

en...watch me modify and take all
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Diezani Allison-Madueke's Brother by Mcaise: 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
cheesy grin

The boy hs kidnapped himself in collaboration with or without his dad but in an attempt to dupe Deziani of more dollars.

#deceivingAndBeingDeceived
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Diezani Allison-Madueke's Brother by Edusouls(m): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
eh hee big catch,not kidnapping ordinary citizens that worked out their body to make money, brother to a very corrupt minister of petroleum that syphon billions of naira of our oil wealth and lavish them anyhow she likes, is a good target, those people just hit jackpot..their demands will surely run into hundreds of millions of naira..
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Diezani Allison-Madueke's Brother by 1stola: 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
67rc:
thats bad but

doesnt concern me

cause i hate politicians

just bored

this afternoon

yawns

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

ok

am

done
Wow!
I just quoted an imbécile

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Diezani Allison-Madueke's Brother by allycat: 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
See as people are rejoicing because of the misfortune of a poor Nigerian who shares the same name with a political appointee and wishing him all kinds of evil. He is not the ministers brother or even a close relation. When her sister was kidnapped last year the police freed her in less than a 3 days, that was when I knew our police work if they want to.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Diezani Allison-Madueke's Brother by ilovecritics(m): 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
SuperSuave:
At least she would pay the ransom out of the one they are stealing. Awon ole gbogbo! They shall know no peace

Vote for Change
Vote Buhari/Osinbajo

This is all you could say?
IT WILL HAPPEN IN YOUR FAMILY.. MARK IT*
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Diezani Allison-Madueke's Brother by klerry(m): 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
Trying to take part of the loot.
sharp guys
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Diezani Allison-Madueke's Brother by Buchman1(m): 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Men This is the equivalent of robbing CBN grin grin grin ;DThe kidnappers have struck gold cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
is this really coming from you? I'm perplexed!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Diezani Allison-Madueke's Brother by ozoigbondu: 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
Buchman1:
is this really coming from you? I'm perplexed!

Why are you perplexed
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Diezani Allison-Madueke's Brother by ghazab74(m): 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
alaoeri:
Bush meat don catch the hunter.
hunter hunted.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Diezani Allison-Madueke's Brother by IYANGBALI: 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
Food is ready
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Diezani Allison-Madueke's Brother by IYANGBALI: 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
ilovecritics:

it won't,kidnappers are not mumu,they know their targets..........those that steal our money,are you one of them?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Diezani Allison-Madueke's Brother by IYANGBALI: 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
kingthreat:
Na dem dem dey spoil this country.
Make they follow experience wetin common-man dey face.
I hope her brother gets out of the saga alive.
but with serious beating to show him sister
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Diezani Allison-Madueke's Brother by onila(f): 1:20am On Mar 20, 2015
Why is it that people hate this woman is it her fault that she is beautiful, is it her fault that she has money and fame. Jealousy no get cure.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Diezani Allison-Madueke's Brother by Adminisher: 2:39am On Mar 20, 2015
Just vote out THRASH. Before PDP came there was no kidnapping in Nigeria. The cowardly.president even suffred his relatives kidnapped as well. The finance minister and petroleum minister have had two relatives kidnapped as at now. Vote a strong man and sweep away idiots from governance.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Diezani Allison-Madueke's Brother by SuperSuave(m): 7:31am On Mar 20, 2015
ilovecritics:

werey! That's if any of my deeds deserve it. Odeh oshi!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Diezani Allison-Madueke's Brother by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 20, 2015
onila:
Why is it that people hate this woman is it her fault that she is beautiful, is it her fault that she has money and fame. Jealousy no get cure.
has nothing to do with beauty nor money nor fame, but has everything to do with corruption.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDI-IGBO: APC Promises Toll-Free 2nd Niger Bridge / Senate Presidency- Akume, Tinubu Meet In Lagos / Suspense Over Looming Cabinet, Security Rejig By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.