Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,823 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Is He Confused ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is He Confused ? (882 Views)

Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. / Is He Confused ? / Is He Confused ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Confused ? by tttmar(f): 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
I av a friend who's husband use to tell her when she had her first pregnancy that he will marry another wife. He said if he says it during their courtship that she might not marry him so later the man married another wife. Both the husband and the wife are in their early 30s and the wife has 3 children for him so when frustration set in the woman packed out of the house, then she went to court for divorce but the man cried and begged the judge to plead on his behalf so that the woman will not divorce her even he would postrate on the road to beg the woman and so he would go to the people who live in the area where the woman is living to beg on his behalf and some people are calling the woman that the man is crying and his begging them to plead on his behalf. When this woman saw him he has loose wait yet he doesn't want to leave the second woman, She has a child for him and the man doesn't have the capacity to marry two wifes.What can we call this ?
Re: Is He Confused ? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
Yes he is confused.
Re: Is He Confused ? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ur friend made d ryt decision to leave him.
Re: Is He Confused ? by Redoil: 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
KashyBaby:
Ur friend made d ryt decision to leave him.
andromida:
Yes he is confused.
As as how? You people think such decision easy to make when children are involve.
Men are polygamous being by nature the ealier you women make it stick in ur brain the better for you. As for me i will marry 3 wives and love them equally.
Re: Is He Confused ? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
Redoil:
As as how? You people think such decision easy to make when children are involve.
Men are polygamous being by nature the ealier you women make it stick in ur brain the better for you. As for me i will marry 3 wives and love them equally.

Good for you.

2 Likes

Re: Is He Confused ? by Redoil: 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
andromida:

Good for you.

do you care to be the number 1?
Re: Is He Confused ? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
Redoil:

Then go and try to marry even 5...who cares?

2 Likes

Re: Is He Confused ? by Redoil: 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
andromida:

Good for you.

do you care to be the number one? I promise to love you more than the rest
Re: Is He Confused ? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
Redoil:
I will only cry for u.
Re: Is He Confused ? by Redoil: 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
missberrypop5:
I will only cry for u.
why? I know nothing is easy in life even having one wife is not an easy thing.
Re: Is He Confused ? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
Redoil:
do you care to be the number one? I promise to love you more than the rest

smiley smiley

No i don't care to be numbered.
Re: Is He Confused ? by cococandy(f): 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
She should have stepped on his head when he was prostrating on the road to beg. angry

1 Like

Re: Is He Confused ? by duduade: 3:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
So una understand all wetin d OP write?
Re: Is He Confused ? by pickabeau1: 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
duduade:
So una understand all wetin d OP write?

As in

The OP is also confused with the mumbo jumbo sef

(1) (Reply)

Is This Not Torture? (photo) / Dear Wife, 3 Things I Want You To Know About Your Body / Proud Dad Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.