Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute (77031 Views)

Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example / Why Are Pastors And Their Wives Called Daddy And Mummy? / Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by valmunich(m): 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
obibob2020:
. You didn't study mass communication. So.....shut your mouth up.
And you say you're who again? angry

1 Like

Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by bamite(m): 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
Redoil:
If you think the gurls testimonies is nothing bu arrangee click share but if you think the gurls testimonies is real and people should move closer to God click share.
So how have the likes and shares helped ur life now?

1 Like

Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by smudge2079(m): 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmm. I comment my reserve.

1 Like

Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by rexbuton: 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
T.B .J and his arrangee trash. He just wants peo
T.B .J and his arrangee trash. He just wants people to laff at churches .antichrist
Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
This is sum ol bullshittt,wheres the pics when she was in the "world" or better yet whats her FB ID?
Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by thaoriginator: 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
grin I know that Ayo Oritsejafor aka Mr Snoop Doggy Dogg the Gun Runner must hit this p'ussy real good.
Gangster pastor rocking several bling bling Jesus pieces grin

Oyedepo too, that nigga is a silent killer.. Mr AY, take am easy oh.
Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by tenry(m): 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
valmunich:
I'm beginning to wonder if summary is no longer taught in secondary schools
I am beginning to wonder if laziness has not been injected into some people's blood. How many minutes does it take to read the post?

1 Like

Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by Mariojane(f): 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
a beggar advised her to go to T. B JOSHUA in Nigeria, why didn't the beggar come to Nigeria for deliverance himself? angry

2 Likes

Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by chrisviral(m): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
iyatrustee:
I find it hard to believe

"Baba gave her a black substance to drop in their drinks"

-----and all the Men of God would let down their guard such that she has access to their drinks?

Where you read that one abeg?
Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by valmunich(m): 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
tenry:

I am beginning to wonder if laziness has not been injected into some people's blood. How many minutes does it take to read the post?
Well mister, I ain't got the whole time in the world to waste reading some staged drama.

If you have that time, I don't.

1 Like

Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by HeisenbergWW: 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
the story is kinda hard to believe bt if its true then congratulations to the lady. Atleast she wont die a sinner

1 Like

Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by iyatrustee(f): 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
chrisviral:

Where you read that one abeg?

Oga mi sir! read am carefully like say you wan write exam on top am. cheesy
Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by zigger(m): 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
I wouldn't pay a dime to dat ugly w.hore for a fvck

1 Like

Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
almostFamous:
why u dey vex
Lol...not vexing; just probing. Sent you a mail btw. *facepalm*
Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by dhebor258: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
if u ask her to repeat the story she will miss so many lines...lie lie...if she can't mention d supposed pastors name den she should go and sleeep

1 Like

Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by chrisviral(m): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
iyatrustee:

Oga mi sir! read am carefully like say you wan write exam on top am. cheesy

grin no strength jhoor, just read first two lines, three in the middle and the last three lines and off to comment cheesy

E too long

1 Like

Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by infogenius(m): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
Abeg another arranged
"Tales by Moonlight"
no
"Tales On Sunday"
if I hear

1 Like

Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by zainyola(f): 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
valmunich:

grin grin cheesy
Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by slap1(m): 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sex (fornication) is a strong thing. Thanks, Ishilove, for making me go back to download "Dancers at the Gate of Death" by Dr D. K Odukoya. It taught me a lot.
Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by golddeejay(m): 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:
I gave a man who asked for spare change for his bus fare last weekend

Should I be worried embarassed
pls go meet TB sharpaly

1 Like

Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by AJ01(m): 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
valmunich:
I tire oo
Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by Nicklaus(m): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
FrancisTony:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-ZwXAR_GxQyY/U7gXyb4h1JI/AAAAAAAAT_g/rqnL12B_wf4/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253Fb21nMS5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-739902[/img]

Pele ma ti e. cry
grin grin
Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by Nicklaus(m): 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Obadiah77:

If you believe this guy is stylinshinly brgging for LIKE click LIKC
Na wa for your English o grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by golddeejay(m): 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
if u believed this, Congratulations!!! Because u can believe anything

2 Likes

Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by hemanoel01(m): 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
Jesus is lord

1 Like

Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by hemanoel01(m): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nicklaus:
Na wa for your English o grin grin
The english sef don nearly castrate me

2 Likes

Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by Kojochyke(m): 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
i have heard u...meanwhile FIRST TO COMMENT..
Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by Adyrin(m): 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
You are confused yourself Ooº° .
If you're an examiner, students wouldn't shade any option because all will be d same!
Redoil:
If you think the gurls testimonies is nothing bu arrangee click share but if you think the gurls testimonies is real and people should move closer to God click share

So which should we take?
Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by Adyrin(m): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
Touch not ♍γ̲̣̣ annointed and do ♍γ̲̣̣ prophet no harm(be it character defamation)
Be Warned!!!

thaoriginator:
grin I know that Ayo Oritsejafor aka Mr Snoop Doggy Dogg the Gun Runner must hit this p'ussy real good.
Gangster pastor rocking several bling bling Jesus pieces grin

Oyedepo too, that nigga is a silent killer.. Mr AY, take am easy oh.
Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by oluwagbotemi599: 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
Get PaidVerts referrals while earning some money!http:///1H6h7r0I received 3 active referrals from this site!!
Cashout at 3 dollars!!!
Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by PastorOla1: 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
This is another story pls. It is a piece of ridiculous nonsense. No single name & address. HOGWASH
Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by abiodunhenry(m): 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
lord jesus..... I hp our generation all learn fr this. Mewhile, if u hv sincerely given ur life 2 christ, i believe HE can forgiven u bcus he's d God of a second chance, HE has all d powers 2 forgive all sin. I pray HE heals u of all ur past. It is well wit u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church / Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) / Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.