Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Accept Cheating As A Way Of Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Accept Cheating As A Way Of Life (1274 Views)

The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accept Cheating As A Way Of Life by germainediva(f): 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Since most people can't be faithful...WHY can't their partner accept dem d way dey are becos d truth is dat most men will cheat irrespective of how their partner is and treat dem(a lot of killing and maiming r going on now cos of infidelity)....so why can't we just accept cheating as a way of life so everyone will be happy
Re: Accept Cheating As A Way Of Life by ronald4lif(m): 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
True most guys cheat about but immorality should never be encouraged or accepted, it should be frown upon and discouraged. Can you accept a cheating partner yourself, how does that even sound?

1 Like

Re: Accept Cheating As A Way Of Life by PunkyOh(f): 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nonsense! Cheating is a choice & not some incurable disease that should be accepted as a lifestyle unless you're a swìnger.

If men & women can control themselves long enough to become nuns & monks, so can the average John & Jane Doe. It's all about mentality & I believe a cheater can change for the person they cherish the most.

2 Likes

Re: Accept Cheating As A Way Of Life by Enegod(m): 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
If you are saying we should allow women to cheat for gerrit!!! angry

Seriously, are you under the influence of weed or something stronger than it?
Re: Accept Cheating As A Way Of Life by PunkyOh(f): 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
Enegod:
If you are saying we should allow women to cheat for gerrit!!! angry

Seriously, are you under the influence of weed or something stronger than it?

Put down your crack pipe yourself & reread. She's saying MEN should be allowed to cheat.
Re: Accept Cheating As A Way Of Life by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
Hahahah. Op u funny oh.

Buh lemme ask u. If we accept cheating as a way of life don't u think it throws our whole morals into question
Re: Accept Cheating As A Way Of Life by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
germainediva:
Since most people can't be faithful...WHY can't their partner accept dem d way dey are becos d truth is dat most men will cheat irrespective of how their partner is and treat dem(a lot of killing and maiming r going on now cos of infidelity)....so why can't we just accept cheating as a way of life so everyone will be happy

Even if we do, we still won't be happy.

1 Like

Re: Accept Cheating As A Way Of Life by Enegod(m): 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

Put down your crack pipe yourself & reread. She's saying MEN should be allowed to cheat.

anything wrong with that?
Men have been cheating since the beginning undecided
Re: Accept Cheating As A Way Of Life by falconey(m): 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
One sided......nothing to talk about.
Re: Accept Cheating As A Way Of Life by PunkyOh(f): 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
Enegod:
anything wrong with that?
Men has been cheating since the beginning undecided

You tell me. Why should men be allowed to cheat but women can't? Women have been cheating since biblical times too, so what's your point?
Re: Accept Cheating As A Way Of Life by Bwon(m): 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

You tell me. Why should men be allowed to cheat but women can't? Women have been cheating since biblical times too, so what's your point?
they cheated 1st
Re: Accept Cheating As A Way Of Life by Enegod(m): 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

because this is a man's world... deal with it!!! undecided
Re: Accept Cheating As A Way Of Life by ivyT(f): 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

Oh dear,women can cheat too
Do me I do u god no go vex

#JustSaying
Re: Accept Cheating As A Way Of Life by Houseofglam7(f): 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
Cheating should never be encouraged or accepted as a way of life!

It's a choice.
He cheats, she cheats, everyone is happy. undecided
Re: Accept Cheating As A Way Of Life by dasparrow: 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
germainediva:

Listen here, if you want to accept cheating as a way of life, then it's best people don't get married. It is unfair to promise someone that you will be their one and only through sickness and health till death do you both apart and then you turn around cheat on them and expose them to all sorts of sexually transmitted diseases. Unless you both agree to an OPEN MARRIAGE, where both husband and wife have agreed that they will have sex with other people from time to time, then I see no reason why anyone will go into a MONOGAMOUS relationship and then expect to share their spouse with several strangers out there.

Lastly, so after HIV/AIDS ravaged Africa more than any other continent in the world, people like you still preach PROMISCUITY and RISKY SEXXUAL BEHAVIOR? I guess some Africans will never learn.
Re: Accept Cheating As A Way Of Life by germainediva(f): 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
Even thoes dat tink men shuld b allowed t cheat cos its a mans world.......d problem is dat these days dey r cheating wt married women.......you hardly meet a married woman who does not v a married man contact she s emotionally attached to.........
Re: Accept Cheating As A Way Of Life by basilo101: 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
Early marriage and polygamy are d solutions to cheating, but since women rejected both then cheating has kum to stay
Re: Accept Cheating As A Way Of Life by PunkyOh(f): 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
Enegod:
because this is a man's world... deal with it!!! undecided

Says who?
Re: Accept Cheating As A Way Of Life by PunkyOh(f): 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bwon:
they cheated 1st

Who is "they" ?
Re: Accept Cheating As A Way Of Life by Enegod(m): 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

Says who?
Ask me again! undecided
Re: Accept Cheating As A Way Of Life by PunkyOh(f): 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
Enegod:
Ask me again! undecided

Pftt
Re: Accept Cheating As A Way Of Life by Enegod(m): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

Pftt
undecided undecided
Re: Accept Cheating As A Way Of Life by Rocktation(f): 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
OP, don't be beat just yet. Your resolve seems to have been broken, even before marriage. Cheating is NOT hardwired into anybody's genes and sneaking behind your back is bad enough, not to speak of patting him on the back to go fool himself, whenever the urge takes him. My dear, you go turn to rag.
Be resolute that your partner, being in a committed relationship as you, must give revelations of his efforts first, if at all you must resign and be helpless, simply 'cos you think you would die if you ever leave him.

(1) (Reply)

He Want To Marry And He Hate Seeing Female Sanitary Pads.advice / Please Help,am Naive And Don't Know What To Do!!! / I’m A Virgin, I Know Nothing About S€x! - Seyi Hunter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.