Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Should Height Matter In Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Height Matter In Relationships? (871 Views)

Does Height Matter In Relationships / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Height Matter In Relationships? by eddysernal(m): 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
So i have been chatting with this babe for 4mnths and we were really cool together you know you could tell the spark was there then she asked for my picture which i did and then the next comment i heared was go joorr you are too short, well she was over exagerating but i didnt like it a bit. that shes taller than me dosent maen am short anywayz i didnt create myself and for the record 5"9 aint short abi is it?
point is should height really matter in a relationship?
Re: Should Height Matter In Relationships? by kilokeys(m): 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
"go jooor" offence no. 1

" u r too short " offence no. 2

regarding" 5ft 9in" as short when 5ft 7 is standard for beauty queens is offence no. 3

offence no 4. - if you are still considering her

2 Likes

Re: Should Height Matter In Relationships? by falconey(m): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
Look around you the answer is there.
Re: Should Height Matter In Relationships? by justmag(m): 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
No but real love should. angry
Re: Should Height Matter In Relationships? by xtervaganza(m): 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
Depends on the people involved.

It's never been an issue to me
Re: Should Height Matter In Relationships? by eddysernal(m): 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
kilokeys:
"go jooor" offence no. 1

" u r too short " offence no. 2

regarding" 5ft 9in" as short when 5ft 7 is standard for beauty queens is offence no. 3

offence no 4. - if you are still considering her

she was joking, we are still together buh d fact that she said that first means height was a concern for her in a relationship
Re: Should Height Matter In Relationships? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
tell us ur real height bro.....
Re: Should Height Matter In Relationships? by adahib: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
Depends if they both plan to get married,considering they are going to have kids. I'm of the opinion that a lady who isn't too tall should consider dating/marrying a relatively tall guy and vice versa so that their children will at least have a chance of growing to average height(there is no guarantee though).

Then again,height shouldn't be the primary determinant of who to be involved with.
Re: Should Height Matter In Relationships? by pinkjacket9(f): 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
Yes

I can't date a shirt man
Re: Should Height Matter In Relationships? by PunkyOh(f): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
eddysernal:
So i have been chatting with this babe for 4mnths and we were really cool together you know you could tell the spark was there then she asked for my picture which i did and then the next comment i heared was go joorr you are too short, well she was over exagerating but i didnt like it a bit. that shes taller than me dosent maen am short anywayz i didnt create myself and for the record 5"9 aint short abi is it?

Are you two still talking? That should tell you if it matters TO HER or not.

People have different tastes, so there's no real answer to this question of yours." Traditionally" though, most women tend to go for partners that are taller, older etc as opposed to the other way around because it's the norm, society rules or whatever. However now, more people are living outside the box & are no longer confined by these invisible rules so who knows.

Btw, if she really likes you, how tall you are won't really matter. Like has a way of making things that you don't normally go for, acceptable. Appealing too if you will.
Re: Should Height Matter In Relationships? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
Who wanna date a midget?

It matters, I can't kneel down to kiss, she isn't a minor
Re: Should Height Matter In Relationships? by ronald4lif(m): 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
5"9 is not short. May be she's just not comfortable with dating a guy she's taller than.

Height should be considered sha, when one is considered to be short, it's good they marry someone taller.

It's also preferable when the man is taller, than looking upwards to her woman when they're gisting. But that shouldn't matter though provided one of the couple is tall.

The girl no get respect sha, there are better ways she could have acted than being too blunt.
Re: Should Height Matter In Relationships? by Ruttashobolwa(m): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
TEH TEH...
Re: Should Height Matter In Relationships? by sallysalsa09: 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
eddysernal:

FOR ME I AM SHORT SO WHEN I SEE A SHORT GUY ASKING ME OUT EVEN IF THE CHEMISTRY IS 100 SPARKS I WONT GO ALONG I HAVE TWO OF THEM LIKE DAT ONE HIS CASE IS WORST BECAUSE HE IS MUSLIM THAT IS A NO NO FOR ME.I DONT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST MUSLIMS BUT CANT MARRY A SHORT MAN AND A MUSLIM.FOR A SHORT IMAGINE OW OUR KIDS WOULD TURN OUT THEY WILL BE CUTE YES BUT OMO NA THE SHORT I NO WANT
Re: Should Height Matter In Relationships? by whizqueen(f): 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
Height matters oo make I no deceive you.

(1) (Reply)

Easter Fun With Young And Old Ladies Peharps Guys / 10 Most Use Nigeria Ladies Green Lights Revealed / What Are The Things That Remind You Of Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.