Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Photos!!! 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos!!! 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (516 Views)

9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) / 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) / 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos!!! 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari by Naijavibz1: 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
A 9-year-old girl, Nicole Benson, who is a pupil of Greensprings School Lekki campus, has officially donated her lunch money to the Muhammadu Buhari, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Nicole made the donation of about N6,000 during the at a Town Hall meeting with Nigerian women on Thursday in Lagos, while she also read the letter she wrote a month ago to the All Progressive Congress (APC) Presidential campaign team.
http://naijavibz..com/2015/03/photos-9-year-old-girl-officially.html?m=1

Re: Photos!!! 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
Rubbish!... Where is the picture(s) of the girl handing the money over to Tinubu or Amaechi?... APC can lie! grin
They just arranged one girl from a primary school to come and grace the occasion and also claiming the girl donated her lunch Money. Liars of the highest order.
Re: Photos!!! 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari by Pennywise(m): 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
I am sure she already has her own PVC

1 Like

Re: Photos!!! 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari by shakaTheZulu: 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
Very soon infants will donate their mums boobss milk to Buhari

Apsheee keep pulling irrelevant stunt until when Gej is reelected you go no say there's different between dreams and reality

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Photos!!! 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari by lomprico(m): 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
The question is 'who get that pikin?

1 Like

Re: Photos!!! 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari by ola6: 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
Child, you better use your money for lunch and don't starve yourself. That THIEF standing next to Buhari on your right hand has impoverished your mates forcing them to hawking the streets and he killed a man called Funsho Williams. Don't start your life associating with murderers.
Re: Photos!!! 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari by Boss13: 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
Pennywise:
I am sure she already has her own PVC

A nice one. I had a good laugh. I must confess that I admire APC campaign team. Truly they think and make the ordinary look extra ordinary. I just hope if they win, we won't regret having them. Comparing it with PDP dollarization campaign a.k.a share the money, you see an insincere administration bent of sending the masses to early grave through poverty.
Re: Photos!!! 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari by DuchessLily(f): 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
What does d little girl knw abt politics and election to be donating money??
Re: Photos!!! 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari by Pennywise(m): 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
Boss13:

A nice one. I had a good laugh. I must confess that I admire APC campaign team. Truly they think and make the ordinary look extra ordinary. I just hope if they win, we won't regret having them. Comparing it with PDP dollarization campaign a.k.a share the money, you see an insincere administration bent of sending the masses to early grave through poverty.

PDP campaign has led to an acute shortage of dollars in the black market. This election will be their worst investment ever. The good thing is that it is becoming apparent to some of them except Patience and Jonathan. By the time they look back, everyone is long gone.

(1) (Reply)

empty / Did Jonathan Call You? / What If It Was True? Jonathan Said It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.