Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio (3724 Views)

Rivers Assembly Declares Local Govt Poll Illegal / BREAKING: Buhari Won Niger In A Landslide / AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by Goandie: 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
kheart:

I don't dignify a poltical ashawo on NL

Bro let him be the guy don migrate why d thing still dey pain u now nd he as d right 2 switch any party d same way politicians do.
So pls attack d message

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by ojaydedon(m): 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
kheart:

I don't dignify a poltical ashawo on NL

then what do u call amaechi, rochas, ngige and co?

Mehn...
Change agents kenan

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by kheart(m): 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
Goandie:

Bro let him be the guy don migrate why d thing still dey pain u now nd he as d right 2 switch any party d same way politicians do.
So pls attack d message

Pained, for what now? I just don't like him qouting me. D underage voters he s talking about re paid by PDP (80 percent).

I am not saying other parties re not guilty of rigging but u can't rigged an election wit grammars, u need cash. Compare funds available for both parties and tell me who ll likely emerge oga of riggers? @barca

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
2011, Rigging was the trend, fastforward 2015, there's hope that votes will count. No matter how you spin and un-spin, Only God can stop buhari now. People are already calling him President Buhari..

SaiBuhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
bestestgirl:
Op whenever I see this your name, I think of Barca in Spartacus.
@topic, of course GEJ will win, the wrinkly certificateless old papa will lose again
Ofcourse history is repeating

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by Goandie: 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
kheart:

Pained, for what now? I just don't like him qouting me. D underage voters he s talking about re paid by PDP (80 percent).

I am not saying other parties re not guilty of rigging but u can't rigged an election wit grammars, u need cash. Compare funds available for both parties and tell me who ll likely emerge oga of riggers? @barca

Same with mi I don't like him either but I choose not 2 attack him, for he as the rite 2 switchin party.
Pdp neva see the truth and accept it am just auxiously waitin for the election so we can chase that Gej back 2 his villge but I prefer kirikiri sha
Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by xcolanto(m): 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bro don't mind these paid apc rodents! Running around online from site to site clicking anything Buhari without consideration to its content. They remind me of roaches and their love for sewage drains!

Let Buhari keep wining online
While GEJ keeps winning the hearts of the people. At the end of the day, history Shall once again repeat itself as we shall find Buhari with tear wipes close to those weary eyes of his come May 28th.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by Controlled(f): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
Only one answer....... grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by lukecent: 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
I ve made it known to them that elections re not won on the pages of newspapers nor on the social media, but they won't hear. After March 28 result ll show itself

LET THE TRANSFORMATION CONTINUE

#GEJ 2015

#GEJ TILL 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by Sooroptimist: 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
OP is a Child of Sorrow and Ichabod is your middle name

It is a pity that of all your idiocy-laden postulations,you refused to factor in the deliberate and consistent RIGGING practices of the PDP in all the elections wherein Buhari was always short-changed because of the array of forces against him

But if you think with all the changing dynamics around this elections the result will still be the same,then you are of all men the most accursed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by bondingman: 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
Let him keep winning in the virtual world grin
the likes of him aren't needed in d physical realm cheesy; too blood-thirsty tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
xcolanto:
Bro don't mind these paid apc rodents! Running around online from site to site clicking anything Buhari without consideration to its content. They remind me of roaches and their love for sewage drains!
Let Buhari keep wining online
While GEJ keeps winning the hearts of the people. At the end of the day, history Shall once again repeat itself as we shall find Buhari with tear wipes close to those weary eyes of his come May 28th.
They never learn

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by genearts(m): 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
kheart:
But u forgot to mention dat in dose election rigging stopper (card reader) was not employ.

PDP and deir TANoids should take note
Don't mind him joor
Everyone knows (except barcanister) that there was no election in 2007
Of all the polls of 2011 he could only bring out one crappy one on NL.. Lolzzz
He should keep deceiving himself and fellow tanoids, march 28th is not far away

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by HzRF(m): 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
infofta:
It was clear Jonathan would win the 2011 election. Stop deceiving yourself with this thread. Why do you think Jonathan is running from pilar to post now.
He should be sleeping??

Why is buahri also running helter skelter when he claimed "Nigerians(maybe online chapter;a section tho) is tired of Gej"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by Firefire(m): 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
barcanista:
1. Buhari Won Nairaland 2011 Presidential Opinion Poll

www.nairaland.com/585935/nl-official-presidential-opinion-poll
FINAL RESULT:
GEJ(PDP)- 22,495,187/58.89%
GMB(CPC)- 12,214,853/31.98%

2. Buhari Defeated Yaradua(RIP) In USA Govt 2007 Poll

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FoMBO/conversations/topics/43
FINAL RESULT:
Yaradua(PDP)-24,638,063/69.82%
Buhari(ANPP)- 6,605,299/18.72%

For this 2015 election, Buhari has been winning virtually every ONLINE poll where participants are not verified and participation is restricted to only group with access to that information. For instance, diasporans, foreigners, underaged, people that usually sit in their parlours with full AC blowing on the day of election, and people without voters card with access to internet may participate in online poll. Multiple voting, IP masking etc are not uncommon. Most people that makes up the larger number of voting blocs(the hustlers, traders and so-called illiterates) usually don't have any idea of online poll, not to talk of participating.

General Buhari and APC, learn your lesson and expect another defeat next Saturday.

Sai GEJ>>>2019

I am wondering how the month of March will end with failure for the Serial Failure!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
APC and dat mumu d son of hari nor dey here word.

They should better forget about this election and not thinking that by winning online polls will guarantee them victory in this election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by Firefire(m): 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
lukecent:
I ve made it known to them that elections re not won on the pages of newspapers nor on the social media, but they won't hear. After March 28 result ll show itself

LET THE TRANSFORMATION CONTINUE

#GEJ 2015

#GEJ TILL 2019

Some are wasting their megabyte chanting sai booohari - change what a waste of cyber space.

For records, Mr. Buhary can NEVER rule Nigeria AGAIN! NEVER!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by PhockPhockMan: 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
jayfolarin:
2011, Rigging was the trend, fastforward 2015, there's hope that votes will count. No matter how you spin and un-spin, Only God can stop buhari now. People are already calling him President Buhari..

SaiBuhari.
Yeah, Buhari is the president of FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF INTERNET.

Lest I forget GEJ TILL 2019.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by stronger: 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
[size=16pt]Okay Okay BARCANISTA we agree ooooooooooo

GEJ will win!!! Ah landslide victory!

GEJ till 29475656

Oya it's enough! 8 days left! #DontPanic[/size]
Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by stronger: 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
tp10:
barcawhatever,can you please stop your obsession with buhari and try and sell your unsellable candidate.

please are you this daft to sell cheap and fake propaganda.i checked the links you posted and they were all crappy cut and paste stuffs on yahoo.

in your silly lies, you claimed united states goverment conducted the polls, the united states government does not even sponsor or conduct polls for its own elections not to talk of another country.

the yahoo was a pure fraudulent cut and paste crap, the nairaland own was just a choosing of preferred candidate by less than 1000 people.
please can you compare that to the 2015 kind of scientific polls that Buhari is leading and with all the APC structures

pls stop being a daftie, you have gone too low,the use of polls in Nigeria has only recently become common in the last few years and in 2011, most people never expected or even gave buhari any consideration yet he did quite well.this is the first time, buhari has ever been seriously mentioned or even led in scientific online polls and he is winning.

LOL!!! We have checked the links and seen that they are fake. We have done in-depth analyses. many of his fellow PDP guys are slowly admitting the Buhari win and coming to terms with reality but he insists on living in a fool's paradise!

Can we just let him keep dreaming by just agreeing with them? maybe that will make them not panic. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by PhockPhockMan: 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
bondingman:
Let him keep winning in the virtual world grin
the likes of him aren't needed in d physical realm cheesy; too blood-thirsty tongue
Buhari is dreamer.

GEJ TILL 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
Barcanista

Did you not remember when GEJ and late president Yaradua admit the election that brought them into office were rigged?

How can in your daftness compare a rigged election to free and fair poll?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
kheart:

You are just an empty jealous loser. Why are you that pained? It shows he was the literate among you tants
Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by ozoigbondu: 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
On march 28 i am MarchingForward with GEJ.Let the fresh air and transformation contuine

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by SomebodyLovesMe: 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
There were no PVCs or Card Readers then.
Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by babasanti: 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
This same fate awaits Buhari and Apc

Netanyahu claims win as main rival concedes
By Faith Karimi, Greg Botelho and Oren Liebermann,
CNN
UPDATED: 05:04 AM EDT 03.19.15
Benjamin Netanyahu appears poised to keep his job as
Israel's Prime Minister, declaring victory Wednesday
following a bitter campaign punctuated by his last-
minute appeals to right-wing voters.
For weeks, Netanyahu's Likud party trailed in opinion
polls to the Zionist Union alliance that characterized him
as a divisive leader not up to the task of making the lives
of ordinary Israelis better.
Those polls turned out to be wrong.
Instead, the Likud party grabbed at least 29 of the 120
seats in the Knesset, Israel's parliament, according to
unofficial numbers from the Israeli election committee,
based on 99% of the vote. Its leaders will have the first
chance at forming a coalition government.
The Zionist Union came in second, with at least 24 seats.
"Against all odds, against all odds, we achieved this huge
victory for Likud," Netanyahu told jubilant supporters not
long after the polls closed Tuesday. "We achieved the
huge victory for our people. And I am proud, I am proud
for the people of Israel that in the moment of truth, knew
to make the right decision and to choose the real
material things over immaterial things."
Rather than courting voters in the middle, Netanyahu
pivoted more to the right with appeals concerning
Israel's security.
Two weeks ago, he made a controversial speech to the
U.S. Congress warning of any deal with Iran on its
nuclear program. Then, a few days ago, he declared
there would be no Palestinian state so long as he's Prime
Minister -- reversing an earlier position and putting him
at odds again with the Obama administration's support
for a two-state solution.
On Tuesday, he released a video on Facebook claiming
leftists were bringing "huge amounts" of Arabs by bus to
vote against Likud. Arabs make up about 20% of Israel's
population.
"The right regime is in danger," Netanyahu said. "We
have an urgent wake-up call. Bring your friends, bring
your family, vote for Likud."

"Our country's everyday reality doesn't give us the
luxury for delay," Netanyahu said.
If he does lead the next government, he will soon go
down in history as the prime minister with the longest
continuous tenure in Israel -- thanks to his back-to-back-
to-back election wins.
Pre-election, exit polls turn out wrong
Many woke up Wednesday questioning all those polls
suggesting that Netanyahu's latest six-year term could
be coming to an end.
Israeli media outlets released surveys suggesting that
either the Zionist Union would win the vote or, at least,
finish in a dead heat with Likud.
Exit polls from Israel's three major broadcasters showed
the two parties neck and neck, not the apparent five-seat
advantage that Likud appears to have secured.
So what happened?
Pollster Avi Degani, who predicted a Likud win all along,
said other pollsters relied too heavily on Internet
technology and should have done more surveying by
phone.
"The Internet does not represent the state of Israel and
the people of Israel," Degani said, referring to modern
statistical methods. "It represents panels, and the panels
are biased strongly to the center."
As Netanyahu's win reverberates, one question remains:
Did he gain extra seats because of an 11th-hour surge,
or were the major polls skewed from the beginning?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by stebell(m): 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
I'm always marveled at the way children of pain and anger celebrate online poll victory as if it's real. Almost all online polls in Israel suggested that Prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu will lose woefully, today, he won, the noisy opposition lost.

Jonathanian, take 1Million likes for this your last 4 lines.
Same thing will happen in Naija and GEJ will win with a landslide.

GEJ rocks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by Forwetinnah: 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Buhari the online president.
Some children of anger and hate are coming to insult the OP, OP is a nightmare to them, they are so intolerant.
Bunch of jokers/hypocrites.

Hehehehe. .they should ask Isreal's opposition how far. The Opposition won all the online polls but who's their Daddy now?? The incumbent is gliding into his 4th term

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by kheart(m): 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
slimmy05:
You are just an empty jealous loser. Why are you that pained? It shows he was the literate among you tants

In M.I voice bad belle is allow.
Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by Deltagiant: 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
@Barcanista, thanks for unearthing a NL 2011 polling.

Of course, It's good to be optimistic about the victory of a candidate one is supporting. That said, I've adviced these APC online supporters to desist from being overly presumptious about the out come of this election. Because the dynamics, voting sentiments, demography and the general propellers of the Nigerian electorate is complex, not like those of the WEST they're hinging their argument, where ideology guides most of the voters.

They won't just stop being infantile cry

Above all, this is an African incumbent president with all his seen and unseen capabilities and out reach.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by tola9ja: 11:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Candyrain:
History will always repeat itself. Buhari is not fit to lead Nigeria.

GEJ all the way. #March4GEJ

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio by ibietela2(m): 11:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
Controlled:
Only one answer....... grin grin

You again.... I need proof for that picture

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Beautiful Lady, Nneka Ararume Olisa Metuh Gave $2m / Ndigbo B'anyi, Why Do You Enjoy Attracting Hatred? / Finance Ministry Staff Weep As Adeosun Bows Out @ 11pm On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.