Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

Help Me Thank God Wo.. I Narrowly Escaped HIV! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Thank God Wo.. I Narrowly Escaped HIV! (993 Views)

My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... / She's all grown up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Thank God Wo.. I Narrowly Escaped HIV! by Sunymoore(m): 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
There is this girl in our 'area', we used to say hi hi and nothing more. So I traveled to Abuja to do something, surprisingly this babe whatsapped me, asking when will I be back and sort, the chats include calling me dear and love, you know as a guy, I said in my mind "Finally this nice asss is chasing me" I felt good and on top of the world wink , so I replied her accordingly...
When I returned, our friendship grew stronger, we used to call each other and sort, she's giving me 'greeniest' light one could ever see... I even started visiting her place and things are all good.. Where ever we meet, she will not hesitate to hug me and show all sorts of affection.. Things are really good, but God saved my sorry asss, after a pal saw me with her, he told me while I was away, the girl tested positive.. Chaiii!!!., if you see the sweat I sweated, hmm you go pity me... Thank God...
Re: Help Me Thank God Wo.. I Narrowly Escaped HIV! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
WoOoOow! Thank God for you ooo cheesy
Even knowing your story is so fakewink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Thank God Wo.. I Narrowly Escaped HIV! by misspetit(f): 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lolz...
Thank God for ur sorry ass.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Thank God Wo.. I Narrowly Escaped HIV! by englishmart(m): 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
it's not too late to contact it sha

1 Like

Re: Help Me Thank God Wo.. I Narrowly Escaped HIV! by Trinxie(f): 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
hehe... grin dah ur friend likes u ooo...Thank God sha. Sorry ass ni looto.
Re: Help Me Thank God Wo.. I Narrowly Escaped HIV! by multikolour(m): 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
tongue tongue
Re: Help Me Thank God Wo.. I Narrowly Escaped HIV! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Better still go and do the test, what if there was open sore on both ur bodies during the long hugs? Or in ur mouth during the kisses? Your sorry ass is not out of the woods yet hehehe tongue
Re: Help Me Thank God Wo.. I Narrowly Escaped HIV! by menix(m): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
Thank Jah 4 u ooo.... Buh u might not b free totally cous u ve hugged her...
U might ve contacted spiritual HIV frm d plays, so visit JB Joshua's church 4 cleansing..
Re: Help Me Thank God Wo.. I Narrowly Escaped HIV! by laplace12(m): 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
Your pal wan collect the babe from You undecided

He follow am go do the test?

1 Like

Re: Help Me Thank God Wo.. I Narrowly Escaped HIV! by erisegun: 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
Hahahahaha! Jus go do testimony4 church
Re: Help Me Thank God Wo.. I Narrowly Escaped HIV! by akaahs(m): 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Come do thanksgivin in my church ooooooooo. If not..............
Re: Help Me Thank God Wo.. I Narrowly Escaped HIV! by 25omega(m): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sunymoore:
There is this girl in our 'area', we used to say hi hi and nothing more. So I traveled to Abuja to do something, surprisingly this babe whatsapped me, asking when will I be back and sort, the chats include calling me dear and love, you know as a guy, I said in my mind "Finally this nice asss is chasing me" I felt good and on top of the world wink , so I replied her accordingly...
When I returned, our friendship grew stronger, we used to call each other and sort, she's giving me 'greeniest' light one could ever see... I even started visiting her place and things are all good.. Where ever we meet, she will not hesitate to hug me and show all sorts of affection.. Things are really good, but God saved my sorry asss, after a pal saw me with her, he told me while I was away, the girl tested positive.. Chaiii!!!., if you see the sweat I sweated, hmm you go pity me... Thank God...
Ode ni ele yi your friend is her doctor abi? your friend has successfully cock blocked you so he can go and get her behind your back. As an adult you should be able to talk to the woman and make sure you both go get tested if you feel there might be action. smh

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Unknown Wife .... / The Wisdom Of Finding the "18th Camel" (A Must Read) / How To Seduce A Rich Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.