Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,663 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

What Is Wrong With This Picture? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With This Picture? (42065 Views)

What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? / What Level Are You On This? (picture) / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by titsqueez(m): 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
A'rse up face down that's the way we like to ....

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by cigie(m): 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
did you notice that the potential husband is "cum'ing" grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by kinglekan: 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
almostFamous:
Lady : bobo yii,wa fe ku lale yii

Guy : mama e sun kini lo si isale die...o yes like dat. I'm cu..I'm cum..I'm cummmiiiiingg.

End of scene

Draws curtain

Everybody take 5

Shez probably just an olosho

No be today e start,free the babe jare

Aunty felilaaa
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
tracyorez:
WTF is this

WTF IS WTF?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by chax100(f): 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
Liquor in action.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by free2ryhme: 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by lalasticlala(m): 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
freecocoa:
So why post it asking if something was wrong and trying to disparage the lady?

just wanted to c what others think about it... and... its even the guy that makes me laugh sef
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by 49cents(m): 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
lalasticlala:
https://mobile.twitter.com/MusadiqZ/media/grid?idx=2&tid=578625126117277699

AFTER WASTING THEIR LIFE THEY START BLAMING JONATHAN AND SHOUT SAI BUAHRI
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by SeverusSnape(m): 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
smokeyupu:

Please explain the "look" cos I don't get you.
Haven't you ever climaxed either directly or indirectly?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by KingBish(f): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
Dude's not even alive anymore grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
Who has not done more dan dat?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Nothing... But the guy looks like he's gonna cum.
You know that look you give when you're about to climax...
Hahaha...I'm not surprised that a GEJ supporter climaxes like a mumu. Real men climax like bosses. cool
cheesy

almostFamous:

Guy : mama e sun kini lo si isale die...o yes like dat. I'm cu..I'm cum..I'm cummmiiiiingg.

End of scene

Draws curtain

Everybody take 5

Dunno what you're talking about, but lemme ask my Pastor to translate it for me. Brb
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by eyeview: 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

Former leaders of tomorrow. Now the tomorrow is here and they are still busy,expecting it tomorrow; I don't really blame that Septuagenarian,wanting to rule us again @ the age when he was supposed to be resting and giving counsel from his home as an elder statesman; cos its obvious the youth are still carried away by the today,they didn't see yesterday...

May the Good Lord bless you for this. This is exactly the problem with this generation.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

Former leaders of tomorrow. Now the tomorrow is here and they are still busy,expecting it tomorrow; I don't really blame that Septuagenarian,wanting to rule us again @ the age when he was supposed to be resting and giving counsel from his home as an elder statesman; cos its obvious the youth are still carried away by the today,they didn't see yesterday...

i'll give a standing ovation for you

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by OLUOMO80: 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
Shayo nay bastard.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
Enegod:
future mothers... smh angry
se na only the woman your eyes see
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
almostFamous:

End of scene

Draws curtain

Everybody take 5

lolz u are a funny a child grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by francizy(m): 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
almostFamous:
that's ur girlfriend and lalasticlala

grin grin grin grin grin grin but you fine sha oh.. wink
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by richard870(m): 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
Odikwa sewious! shocked
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Bluffly: 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

So are you saying because they are leaders they should not party?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by RaeMystix: 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Aprime:

OH. Samba dance huh?
Hehe. Can you dance, those moves? tongue
It seems like it's pretty much an easy dance that one could master; but far from lady like....I don't even twerk. angry
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by odeh1(m): 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
Keep your love once & your Esteem Customers inform & updated, send your Quality, Reliable & Cheap Bulks sms @ www.fastbulksmsportal.com , www.fastbulksmsportal.com , www.fastbulksmsportal.com, www.fastbulksmsportal.com

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Mbediogu(m): 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

your write reminds me of a man who promised to buy a tricycle for his son if he comes first in his promotion exams. The poor boy worked hard and came first but his father reneged and kept saying 'tomorrow'. One day, the boy walked up to his father's room by 6am and asked him a difficult -simple question : 'Daddy, is today tomorrow'? This is the question we need to ask.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Mbediogu(m): 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

your write reminds me of a man who promised to buy a tricycle for his son if he comes first in his promotion exams. The poor boy worked hard and came first but his father reneged and kept saying 'tomorrow'. One day, the boy walked up to his father's room by 6am and asked him a difficult -simple question : 'Daddy, is today tomorrow'? This is the question we need to ask. We can even be more assertive by insisting that yesterday was tomorrow, and they cannot do anything. I also want to rule my country.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by megaik: 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
And you say Nigeria will be good? with our future leaders behaving like this?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Speakdatruth: 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
y'all spewin trash talkin bout 'future leaders' shud STFU n tell d world wot y'all hav done wit yo own life first. simple
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
RaeMystix:

It seems like it's pretty much an easy dance that one could master; but far from lady like...I don't even twerk. angry

Haha. Interesting.
You don't twerk, but you know how to right? tongue
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by RaeMystix: 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
Aprime:

Haha. Interesting.
You don't twerk, but you know how to right? tongue
I haven't tried to yet.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
RaeMystix:

I haven't tried to yet.

Well, what are you waiting for?
Get off that bed. Check out how flexible you are. wink
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by breakeven: 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

You got it Right bro grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by nwaanambra1(m): 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

now u ve succeeded in hitting us bellow the belt wheres your award? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé / His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.