Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? (8185 Views)

South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. / I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s / Ghanian Secondary School Girls Caught Having Gang S3X With Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 16, 2017
This early morning around 4am, I woke up to get water outside because my shower wasn't running. What I heard from my neighbors window was "kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa!!! And the moans of a lady!!

I was like "Jesus Christ of Nazareth!!! For this present Nigeria situation wey man suppose wake up from bed then strategize on how to make ends meets, one brother is sweating on top sister Amaka!!! Lord have mercy on us.

I reported the fool to my landlady. He must be evicted. For Christ sake waten dey toto wey you wan take kill yourself for early morning? Hes not even married!!! I'm not against him having sex, but that early morning when Nigeria is on fire

Na God save AM say I quick ready go work this morning, I wanted to confront him. When I get back I will face him.

I don spread woman toto enter inside spend 3 days, I surveyed every nook and cranny. Bros, nothing dey toto. I don't see why you should kill your self on top it.

Y'all have a nice day. Duty calls!!!

12 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by cloudyskygrind(m): 9:34am On Mar 16, 2017
My neighbour is also doing it in the morning can you please come and stop him? Thank you Captain Nigeria

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by FvckShiT(m): 9:34am On Mar 16, 2017
grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by Wackyrichy(m): 9:35am On Mar 16, 2017
Ehn, Na wa o, how this one come take be ur wahala, na ur money he take pay house rent, wetin concern u if e never marry self, no be hin life, u dey f*ck up oh.

8 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by Adedaniel211(m): 9:36am On Mar 16, 2017
Hmmmmmmm
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by Young03(m): 9:43am On Mar 16, 2017
op na mofo, tafia person u be
na him tell u not to gwt urself a gf
I de even fùck early as 3am down till 7am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 16, 2017
You be proper bad belle.

Na him set Nigeria on fire?
Person go dey him own, craze ppl like una go carry una wahala come.

If at all he was that loud, nobi to tell am codely for morning if una jam say make him try keep am down? Na to carry am go report give landlady, idiōt as if u dey pay him rent.

Nothing dey toto, who ask you.

9 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 16, 2017
cloudyskygrind:
My neighbour is also doing it in the morning can you please come and stop him? Thank you Captain Nigeria
Hahahaha you're a clown lol

@op you want him evicted for having sex with his girlfriend/wife at his own convenient time in his own room? The room he pays for? Wow! I'm impressed

13 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by REIIGN(m): 9:50am On Mar 16, 2017
He paid his rent didn't he? What business do you and your landlady have with who he fvcks and when he chooses to fvck?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 16, 2017
After peeping, licking and fucking the doorhole u still went to report them

12 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by shinarlaura(f): 10:00am On Mar 16, 2017
Hahahaha. This guy is crazy grin. Are u the one paying his house rent

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 16, 2017
grin

Tatafo!! wetin consign you??
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by pat1612(m): 10:08am On Mar 16, 2017
Op was jealous of neighbor doing it and he getting ready for getting his own share from his boss grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by browseyd22(m): 10:13am On Mar 16, 2017
You are a fool, you are very lucky am not your neighbor

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 16, 2017
I hope you all can see the problems Nigeria is indeed having?? Some hypocrite are siding with the nigga for paying his house rent and enjoying its inclusive features!!!

When this brother go come my door dey knock to beg for maggi, pure water, ground oil, to charge phone. Etc, he wouldn't sit his ass down to think of how to make ends meet, instead he dey gonk toto for early morning.

MAKE una nor just vex me pass the one I dey now. Make I reach house today, he go hear AM hot. Na toto go kill AM. angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 16, 2017
stupidity:
I hope you all can see the problems Nigeria is indeed having?? Some hypocrite are siding with the nigga for paying his house rent and enjoying its inclusive features!!!

When this brother go come my door dey knock to beg for maggi, pure water, ground oil, to charge phone. Etc, he wouldn't sit his ass down to think of how to make ends meet, instead he dey gonk toto for early morning.

MAKE una nor just vex me pass the one I dey now. Make I reach house today, he go hear AM hot. Na toto go kill AM. angry angry
Bro, it's not so hard. Next time he comes to beg, tell him NO. That settles it. Simple as ABC

7 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 16, 2017
Zita55:
grin

Tatafo!! wetin consign you??

theres nothing tatafo here. I'm just trying to tell all my broses out there to save that morning energy for more productive use, instead of wasting it on top toto.

Toto can wait!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 16, 2017
stupidity:
theres nothing tatafo here. I'm just trying to tell all my broses out there to save that morning energy for more productive use, instead of wasting it on top toto.

Toto can wait!!!
grin
stupidity:

Toto can wait!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by Shossie(f): 10:45am On Mar 16, 2017
Try it Op, Good morning sex is the best, prepares you for the day and makes you glow, that toto wey you Bleep no be original toto, something dey toto wink

7 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by dannybomb(m): 11:02am On Mar 16, 2017
you. will not mind your biz,
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by dannybomb(m): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2017
Shossie:
Try it Op, Good morning sex is the best, prepares you for the day and makes you glow, that toto wey you Bleep no be original toto, something dey toto wink
so you have sex every morning with your bobo? undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by Divay22(f): 11:05am On Mar 16, 2017
According to Study.They said it's good...
It makes one prepare for the day more better angry angry
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 16, 2017
Shossie:
that toto wey you Bleep no be original toto, something dey toto wink
grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 16, 2017
dannybomb:
you. will not mind your biz,
noooo. Nigerians nor wan hear word.
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by dannybomb(m): 11:22am On Mar 16, 2017
stupidity:
noooo. Nigerians nor wan hear word.
his life his biz, why would you even tell your landlady, has he not paid his rent, he is free to do what ever he wants
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by oseka101(m): 11:40am On Mar 16, 2017
Dude ur making no sense atall attention seekers everywhere get a life....
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by dreamwords: 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
moaning in the morning, when the weather is transforming, feels so good
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
Where is Mynd44 sef grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by AngelicBeing: 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
Na wao, sex, sex, sex, and sex, Un no dey taya tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by nairameister: 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
undecidedOp Your name says it all, this was also on your profile:
Signature: I love pvssy juice. I drink it early morning before going to work and before bed. I love pvssy juice.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by acenazt: 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
Sex Traffic Warden. Na U Knw Wen D Guy Suppose Knack Him Chick.
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by Safiaa(f): 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
What is it though?
Morning sex really helps a lot of people. It improves your day.

Stop trying to unnecessarily cause problems in your compound grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) / Lady Rocks Her Boobs As She Goes Braless In Super Hot Photoshoot / 12 Ways To Know If Your Man Truely Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.