Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency (45228 Views)

Gambians Leaving Their Country Over Imminent War As Jammeh Refuses To Step Down / Lessons From Nigeria Leave Ghanaians Confused On Election Day / Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by Canme4u(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by tiamiyukunle69(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
Lols.....o n paka
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by kilokeys(m): 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
liberty300:
Mehn. Many of em can't speak proper English or even proper pigeon English...lol. But what did dey expect? When we told them we're d giant of Africa, did they think we were joking? We won't stop there neither until we annex Ghana as Russia did Ukraine..lol

tongue simply shows stupidity is a global disease
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
Yeye gayaians
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
phayvoursky:
LEST YOU FORGET; WE ARE A REGIONAL FORCE TO RECKON WITH. WHERE WAS THE GHANAIAN ARMED FORCES WHEN NIGERIAN MILITARY THRIVED IN SUDAN, CONGO, LIBERIA AND OTHERS.

NIGERIA's INFLUENCE IN THE REGION; YE GHANAIANS; CAME WITH A PRICE, IT DIDN'T JUST FALL FROM THE SKIES. WE WORKED FOR IT. EVERY CITIZEN OF NIGERIA CONTRIBUTED THEIR QUOTA.

THESE GHANAIANS SHOULD BE HAPPY CAUSE NIGERIA's PRESENCE IN THE REGION HAS REALLY SHIELDED OTHER COUNTRIES FROM A SORT OF WESTERN OPPRESSION. IT'S NIGERIA's DUTY TO WATCH OVER YOU GUYS AND WE ARE DOING IT GRACIOUSLY CAUSE WE SEE YOU GUYS AS OUR YOUNGER BROTHER.

SO MINTING YOUR CEDI ISN'T NOT ONLY CHEAPER FOR YOU GUYS BUT IT WILL BE CLOSER TO HOME AND FASTER TO DELIVER. SO I THINK YOUR GOVERNMENT DID THE RIGHT THING BY APPROACHING THE GIANT OF AFRICA.

GOOD NEWS. FIRST OF IT'S KIND.

ONLY IN GEJ's ADMINISTRATION.

GEJ ALL THE WAY.

GEJ TILL NIGERIA MINTS CURRENCY FOR SA, OTHERS LOL grin

10 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by mrjayval007(m): 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
phayvoursky:
LEST YOU FORGET; WE ARE A REGIONAL FORCE TO RECKON WITH. WHERE WAS THE GHANAIAN ARMED FORCES WHEN NIGERIAN MILITARY THRIVED IN SUDAN, CONGO, LIBERIA AND OTHERS.

NIGERIA's INFLUENCE IN THE REGION; YE GHANAIANS; CAME WITH A PRICE, IT DIDN'T JUST FALL FROM THE SKIES. WE WORKED FOR IT. EVERY CITIZEN OF NIGERIA CONTRIBUTED THEIR QUOTA.

THESE GHANAIANS SHOULD BE HAPPY CAUSE NIGERIA's PRESENCE IN THE REGION HAS REALLY SHIELDED OTHER COUNTRIES FROM A SORT OF WESTERN OPPRESSION. IT'S NIGERIA's DUTY TO WATCH OVER YOU GUYS AND WE ARE DOING IT GRACIOUSLY CAUSE WE SEE YOU GUYS AS OUR YOUNGER BROTHER.

SO MINTING YOUR CEDI ISN'T NOT ONLY CHEAPER FOR YOU GUYS BUT IT WILL BE CLOSER TO HOME AND FASTER TO DELIVER. SO I THINK YOUR GOVERNMENT DID THE RIGHT THING BY APPROACHING THE GIANT OF AFRICA.

GOOD NEWS. FIRST OF IT'S KIND.

ONLY IN GEJ's ADMINISTRATION.

GEJ ALL THE WAY.
Perfect speech bro!
I currently reside in Ghana and u know how they detest we Nigerians..God bless Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by AroOkigbo(m): 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
Martins301:
When Buhari wins, we will be exporting fuel to them. We will be producing ATM cards for them. We will be selling cars to them too.

Please add to the list.
Boko Har.m too
Meanwhile GEJ till 2091..sorry 2019

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by akereconfi: 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
phayvoursky:

Uncle its not PIGEON. its PIDGIN

It's not Its

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
Martins301:
When Buhari wins, we will be exporting fuel to them. We will be producing ATM cards for them. We will be selling cars to them too.

Please add to the list.

we don't have that much time.. when Buhari wins, $ rate will hit $300 - N1 and Nigeria would have devalued the Naira for the 4th session.. you will biuy a loaf of ghana bread for N5,000 naira and enter BRT from Ikeja to Ikoyi for N10,000the road ahead is filled with death and tribulation. Buhari will inherit the disease GEJ and all other leaders before him have prepared.
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
AroOkigbo:

Boko Har.m too
Meanwhile GEJ till 2091..sorry 2019

BH DON ENTER SINCE
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by joystickextendr: 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
why dem come they cry grin

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
liberty300:
I must admit. The "giving the keys of a banana plantation to a monkey" analogy is pretty funny.

But seriously, this is why GEJ should be allowed another 4 years..we need to dominate Africa and become greatness. It's a steady climb

Gej be allowed another four years because of Ghanaian cedi? You must definitely be in secondary school
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by olamisowon1(f): 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
lol ! they should deal with it grin
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by openmine(m): 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
liberty300:
I must admit. The "giving the keys of a banana plantation to a monkey" analogy is pretty funny.

But seriously, this is why GEJ should be allowed another 4 years..we need to dominate Africa and become greatness. It's a steady climb
was about 2 type this wen i saw urs....dis means dat nigeria is working...Ghanians are surprised and shocked..dey will start buying our cars and our home made rice...Gej all d way...a billion likes 4 u

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by appini: 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
liberty300:

Na waooh.
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by mickyeddi(m): 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
These Ghanaians are so full of hate, no wonder they're as dark as an Egyptian mongoose.
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by Nichobabe(m): 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
phayvoursky:

Uncle its not PIGEON. its PIDGIN

Bros, check the origin of pidgin English, you will see the guy is correct too.

grin grin grin

http://www.ultimatehistoryproject.com/pidgin.html

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by Owliver(m): 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
The "ghana must go" saga still dey dem heart lolz* if not for the corrupt nature of our country govt and the people, this ghana wey no fit stand only lagos state no suppose dey talk trash.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by khalleb(m): 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
eazysally:

You don't even know anything about ur country have you heard of Nigeria Security Printing and Minting
Nigeria only print lower denomination but print high denomination outside the country
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by Beesluv: 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
ok
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by titsqueez(m): 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
I hope we don't run out of trees printing the Ghanian currency. I hear it's about 100000 cedes to 1 Naira. grin

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by FKO1(m): 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
iamord:
op one thing is constant that you are very jobless and as clueless as the same ol Ghanaians commenting there
yeah warreva smiley
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by uchennamani(m): 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
liberty300:
Mehn. Many of em can't speak proper English or even proper pigeon English...lol. But what did dey expect? When we told them we're d giant of Africa, did they think we were joking? We won't stop there neither until we annex Ghana as Russia did Ukraine..lol
Russia didn't annex Ukraine, but Crimea. Ukraine remains a sovereign state with an elected government.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by Dyoungstar: 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
HzRF:

Ghana was not left out

Cameroon, ivory coast and south Africa to join suit in a short while.
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by Bants(m): 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
Next thing we will be sampling their babes before they get married

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by Niwdog(m): 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ghanians they look us like monkey, while we they chop them like banana.
They are still learners

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by uchennamani(m): 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
ziccoit:
How can Nigeria who has faced out coins in her economy produce coins for another economy that is making use of it? Ghana must be a joke. Well, good for my country in as much as it means more money to run our economy.
. You lacked the basic knowledge of Economics.
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by uchennamani(m): 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
eazysally:

You don't even know anything about ur country have you heard of Nigeria Security Printing and Minting
Next time you post a comment here, don't forget to use a full stop(.) and a question mark (?).
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
Wetin my eye dey see for ghana make i no just talk am grin my landlord fit dey NL

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by Chimezie250(m): 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
Artorius:
"This sounds like giving monkeys the key to a bannan plantation"

this comment threw me off my chair grin grin grin grin
even me feel the guy

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by mymi(f): 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
We need to get them a new minister of education... Pls, any other news

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) / The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) / US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.