Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,043 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency (45243 Views)

Gambians Leaving Their Country Over Imminent War As Jammeh Refuses To Step Down / Lessons From Nigeria Leave Ghanaians Confused On Election Day / Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by eazysally: 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
ernecy:
I bin wan strangle the guy, Bcuz at a Point I did not know how to respond to his comment.

This guy no dey listen to local news

grin take it eazy bro no kill person oo grin grin
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by ChristyG(f): 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I said Ghanaians do better. Plus are stupid or what. Let's say if all Ghanaians pass the test and 40 percent nigerians pass the test there's ill still be more nigerians than Ghanaians because nigeria is 9 times bigger than Ghana. You can't be this stupid sorry to insult you.

No one uses shear numbers when they want to determine how great a country or students are doing. I shouldn't even have to tell you that. Come on
if u think u are the only one who can throw insults here then u are in for a big shock so watch ur gutter mouth nigga,cos i havent insulted u,so dont start.small countries like urs prefer to use percentage to make it look equal but in d actual sense they are not equal and that is the bitter truth u dont have to agree
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by mickyeddi(m): 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
SambisaaForest:
that is your opinion. grin in my opinion, shitnigerians are the fuliest apes ever to exist grin damn fvcking fugly grin
Are your parents siblings? Cause you sound like a 4cktard!
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by Owliver(m): 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Most Ghanaians don't know about this Ghana must Go. It's on nairaland that I got to know about this incident. We dlnt dwell in the past.

Ghanaians don't hate nigerians, if we did it wouldn't be because of Ghana must go.
then I don't understand why they don't like Nigerians. Mayb cos of some bad elements sha. I know my people always carry them bad characters abroad but make una forgive us. Our ethnic differences make us breed different kind of animals. Forgive us grin
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by SambisaaForest: 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
cecegorz:
Ahaah!
I told one Charley just last week that we're bidding to acquire Ghana as an offshore state and he thought I was joking

Where is Wale112 ?
E don dey happen already!

I'll bring you to Lagos to be washing my cars when deal is completed.
No worries, I'll make sure you'll always have loads of fufu to eat grin grin grin cool cool cool
hahaha are you Mr.Ibu,the comedian? your armpit country has been taken over by a small group of rag-tag boys and you are here talking nonsense? soon, the UN will declare nigeria a failed state and turn it into a plantation grin that sh1thole is no longer safe for human habitation angry no wonder millions of shitnigerians are economic refugees in Ghana grin
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by 360command: 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
JiggamanGh:

That's a lie, most likely the girl you are talking about is a nigerian. Go through any ghanaian forum and type Ghana must go. And I bet you will not find any article or comments about it. Heck type Ghana must go on Google and I bet majority of the site will be nigerian own.

Even if the girl is Ghanaian, the point still stands majority of Ghanains don't know about it and if they do know they don't talk about it.
I have lived,studied and worked in Ghana... What do you think is the natural hatred the both countries have for each other most especially in Ghana? It is the "ghana must go era". The truth be said, whenever a Ghanaian talks about that event, I say to them they should go and read their history as we where not the ones that started it. I am shock you say that ghanaians do not know about it? Even my ghanaian course mates,lecturers, neighbours, petty traders, ghanaian old taxi men knows about it. Even joycelyn duma, KKD and that girl that does diva show "nana ama" , knows about "Ghana Must Go". I have heard them talk about it..
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by SambisaaForest: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
mickyeddi:

Are your parents siblings? Cause you sound like a 4cktard!
tell me, why do shitnigerians have such inferiority complex? grin being a nigerian is indeed a curse grin
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by JiggamanGh: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
ChristyG:
if u think u are the only one who can throw insults here then u are in for a big shock so watch ur gutter mouth nigga,cos i havent insulted u,so dont start.small countries like urs prefer to use percentage to make it look equal but in d actual sense they are not equal and that is the bitter truth u dont have to agree

Not just small country every country. Is only in Nigeria that uses actual numbers because the mass of you are too gullible and believe whatever your government tells. Any inter longest society uses percentage or average. That's how the determine life expectancy, literacy rate, per capital and every aspect of life in a country.

This is not rocket science.
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by ChristyG(f): 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
JiggamanGh:

There are three million nigerians in Ghana and there are many nigerians in various Ghanaian schools. You don't know anything about Ghana yet on this forum is always Ghana this and ghana that. Who are you fooling

You don't know anything about ghana it just goes to show the lack of education in your country. The average Ghanaian know a lot about the rest of the world not just nigeria.
u are still throwing numbers with this million sh1t and not the actual number,this is the first time i am talking about ghana on this thread,so i dont know why u are doing as if we have argued about some du.mb ghanaian topic.nigerians are all over the world,u want to tell me they know nothing about the rest of the world?yet someone will come and say ghanaians are humble,humble my @ss,such crude people
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
SambisaaForest:
your dirty smelly papa and mama is wrong with "this one." magg0t!

werin bring my papa and mama 4 dix 1.....yu foolish slowpoke...dirty gaynian
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by JiggamanGh: 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
360command:
I have lived,studied and worked in Ghana... What do you think is the natural hatred the both countries have for each other most especially in Ghana? It is the "ghana must go era". The truth be said, whenever a Ghanaian talks about that event, I say to them they should go and read their history as we where not the ones that started it. I am shock you say that ghanaians do not know about it? Even my ghanaian course mates,lecturers, neighbours, petty traders, ghanaian old taxi men knows about it.

I am a ghanaian I grew up around Ghanaians,I am friends with Ghanaians I go to a Ghanaian church and not once have I heard any talk about Ghana must go. I didn't know about the incident till I came to nairaland and majority of Ghanaians have expressed the same feeling.

Do a google search on Ghana must go and lets see how many Ghanaian websites will come up. We don't talk about Ghana must go. Is only nigerians that reference the event.
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by hahn(m): 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Well go through nairaland and nitpick funny comments and comments with emotion attached to it and tell me how many errors you will find.

Really? And how much do you intend to pay for my service?
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by JiggamanGh: 2:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
ChristyG:
u are still throwing numbers with this million sh1t and not the actual number,this is the first time i am talking about ghana on this thread,so i dont know why u are doing as if we have argued about some du.mb ghanaian topic.nigerians are all over the world,u want to tell me they know nothing about the rest of the world?yet someone will come and say ghanaians are humble,humble my @ss,such crude people

We are humble and more civilized than nigerians every one and their mama knows this. Do a Ghana search on this forum and you will have your answer from your government to your citizens Ghana is all you know.

Nigeria is minting Ivory coast and other countries currency but guess what they only made topic about Ghana. Obsessed much?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by wealthywiseman: 2:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
SambisaaForest:
chei,arguing with a certified mumu is a definate waste of time oooh@ roforoforofo let me break it down for your fragile brain to absolve. the top 3 performers in west africa at waec exams were from almighty Ghana. grin now you can drink poison or hug a wet transgormer grin

My word, you are really a dumbfuvck. Can you not articulate a presentable argument that could even be thought provocative like your country man jiggahman.

Always posting nonsensical rubbish that are so childish and dumb.

Does your post really make any sense to you numbskull.

Back @ thread. I really do not understand the fuss about this. If it makes more economic sense for Ghana to print it's currencies in Nigeria so be it. We are West African neighbours for crying out loud.
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by JiggamanGh: 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
hahn:

Really? And how much do you intend to pay for my service?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxi5sRYDuA0
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by mickyeddi(m): 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
SambisaaForest:
tell me, why do shitnigerians have such inferiority complex? grin being a nigerian is indeed a curse grin
I'm married to a Nigerian and she's a very confident person, so I don't know what you're getting at. You Africans are the enemies of youselves. You are getting angry because your currency will be printed in Nigeria a black African country like yours, what's the problem with that? You'ld rather your money be printed in the USA or any other white country and then you wonder why some white people have a negative opinion about you guys. You Africans need to start trading among yourselves because every thing you need to be prosperous is in your continent.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by Dega128(m): 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
mrjayval007:

Perfect speech bro!
I currently reside in Ghana and u know how they detest we Nigerians..God bless Nigeria

my friend stop duh trash who told u Ghanaians detest Nigerians ...?!!

Ghanaians are so hospitable to foreigners esp to nigerians inspite of our usuall soccer rivary,pls don't come and incite any hatefull xenophobic atmosphere here ....

u may have ur own personal experience but it doesn't reflect de totality of the whole issue ....

even though some Nigerians involve themselves in some very criminal activities it doesn't affect de respect we Ghanaians hve for Nigerians,b'cos is stupid to hate a nation b'cos of some few miscreants..
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by JiggamanGh: 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
Owliver:
then I don't understand why they don't like Nigerians. Mayb cos of some bad elements sha. I know my people always carry them bad characters abroad but make una forgive us. Our ethnic differences make us breed different kind of animals. Forgive us grin

We don't hate nigerians is just rivalry that has turned unfriendly. Is the same kind rivalry that exist between various nigerian tribes.
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by SambisaaForest: 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
OkeEsibe:

werin bring my papa and mama 4 dix 1.....yu foolish slowpoke...dirty gaynian
hahahahahaha evil scvmbag! grin you are seriously a waste of space! there are more suicide bombers in your sh1thole country than doctors!why do nigerians have huge noses and tiny brains? grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by 360command: 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I am a ghanaian I grew up around Ghanaians,I am friends with Ghanaians I go to a Ghanaian church and not once have I heard any talk about Ghana must go. I didn't know about the incident till I came to nairaland and majority of Ghanaians have expressed the same feeling.

Do a google search on Ghana must go and lets see how many Ghanaian websites will come up. We don't talk about Ghana must go. Is only nigerians that reference the event.
then I guess you must be a 7 year old boy.. That girl at 10 whom I talked to you about would be in her 14. What is the name of that bag in twi? I know it is described as d bag people use wen ejected by the landlord.
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by hahn(m): 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by JiggamanGh: 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
360command:
then I guess you must be a 7 year old boy.. That girl at 10 whom I talked to you about would be in her 14. What is the name of that bag in twi? I know it is described as d bag people use wen ejected by the landlord.

Don't know the name but like I said we don't talk about it. I am yet to hear any ghanaian talk about Ghana must go. Is only nigerians that talk about it.
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by SambisaaForest: 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
mickyeddi:

I'm married to a Nigerian and she's a very confident person, so I don't know what you're getting at. You Africans are the enemies of youselves. You are getting angry because your currency will be printed in Nigeria a black African country like yours, what's the problem with that? You'ld rather your money be printed in the USA or any other white country and then you wonder why some white people have a negative opinion about you guys. You Africans need to start trading among yourselves because every thing you need to be prosperous is in your continent.
you can be married to Satan, who cares? you are a very bombastic and animalistic being, you know that, huh? Can you give me one piece of evidence to support your claim that nigeria will print Ghana's currency? you have a signed agreement to that effect? why don't you share it with me and the whole world?

an you shitnigerians claim you are smart? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by ChristyG(f): 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Not just small country every country. Is only in Nigeria that uses actual numbers because the mass of you are too gullible and believe whatever your government tells. Any inter longest society uses percentage or average. That's how the determine life expectancy, literacy rate, per capital and every aspect of life in a country.

let me give u an example,nigeria has an adult hiv pravelence of 3.1 perent of nigerians living with the disease which equals to 3.4 million nigerians with the disease,botswana on the other hand has 23.1 adult pravelence of people living with the disease but the real population of those with the disease is just 500,000 even though it has a higher percent than nigeria...and why is that?cos of nigeria's high population..use ur brains
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by JiggamanGh: 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
hahn:

undecided

Am I supposed to watch that?

Ok
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by ChristyG(f): 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
JiggamanGh:

let me give u an example,nigeria has an adult hiv pravelence of 3.1 perent of nigerians living with the disease which equals to 3.4 million nigerians with the disease,botswana on the other hand has 23.1 adult pravelence of people living with the disease but the real population of those with the disease is just 500,000 even though it has a higher percent than nigeria...and why is that?cos of nigeria's high population..use ur brains.
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by 360command: 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
The Bank of
Ghana has
denied
claims by a
Nigerian
security
printing
company
that it would
from next
year print
Ghana’s currency, the cedi.

The Head of the Currency Management Unit of the
central bank, Catherine Ashiley has told
ghanabusinessnews.com the claim is not true.
The Nigerian media had published a report citing
the Managing Director of Nigerian Security
Printing & Minting (NSPM), Joseph Ugbo telling
Nigeria’s House Committee on Banking and
Currency in Abuja, Nigeria Wednesday March 4,
2015 that the company would be printing the
currencies of Ghana, Ivory Coast and other West
African countries from next year.
Meanwhile, ghanabusinessnews.com calls to the
company’s offices in Lagos and Abuja since
Thursday March 5, 2015 are yet to be returned
after a promise by a staff to inform seniour
officials about our call, and after taking our
number.
By Emmanuel K. Dogbevi
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by 360command: 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Don't know the name but like I said we don't talk about it. I am yet to hear any ghanaian talk about Ghana must go. Is only nigerians that talk about it.
wow! What tribe are you? Wo firi fa?
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by SambisaaForest: 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
Shitnigerians lying since Lord Lugard's time. People are celebrating some mundane shambolic stale news that has long being denied by Ghana! I can understand the desperation of nigerians to "celebrate" any good news in the midst of the terrible situation back home, but do you have to tell lies to acheieve that? shocked tongue embarassed lipsrsealed kiss cry shocked

360command:
The Bank of
Ghana has
denied
claims by a
Nigerian
security
printing
company
that it would
from next
year print
Ghana’s currency, the cedi.

The Head of the Currency Management Unit of the
central bank, Catherine Ashiley has told
ghanabusinessnews.com the claim is not true.
The Nigerian media had published a report citing
the Managing Director of Nigerian Security
Printing & Minting (NSPM), Joseph Ugbo telling
Nigeria’s House Committee on Banking and
Currency in Abuja, Nigeria Wednesday March 4,
2015 that the company would be printing the
currencies of Ghana, Ivory Coast and other West
African countries from next year.
Meanwhile, ghanabusinessnews.com calls to the
company’s offices in Lagos and Abuja since
Thursday March 5, 2015 are yet to be returned
after a promise by a staff to inform seniour
officials about our call, and after taking our
number.
By Emmanuel K. Dogbevi
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by JiggamanGh: 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
ChristyG:
let me give u an example,nigeria has an adult hiv pravelence of 3.1 perent of nigerians living with the disease which equals to 3.4 million nigerians with the disease,botswana on the other hand has 23.1 adult pravelence of people living with the disease but the real population of those with the disease is just 500,000 even though it has a higher percent than nigeria...and why is that?cos of nigeria's high population..use ur brains

So the hiv is more of a problem in Botswana than it is in nigeria. God forbid but if all the people with hiv in nigeria and Botswana were to die. It will have significant impact in Botswana, while in nigeria you will not even notice it.

Damn girl nigerian education has failed you big time. You are too dense
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by JiggamanGh: 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
360command:
wow! What tribe are you? Wo firi fa?

I am mixture of many tribes, but mostly akan
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by elbinmanny(m): 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
SambisaaForest:
hahahahahaha evil scvmbag! grin you are seriously a waste of space! there are more suicide bombers in your sh1thole country than doctors!why do nigerians have huge noses and tiny brains? grin grin grin grin
for real?? The whole black race knows the only way to identify a ghanaian is their pitch black skin and bell-like nose grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) / The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) / US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.