Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency (45230 Views)

Gambians Leaving Their Country Over Imminent War As Jammeh Refuses To Step Down / Lessons From Nigeria Leave Ghanaians Confused On Election Day / Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by JiggamanGh: 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
360command:
wow! What tribe are you? Wo firi fa?

Please can u explain percentage to your sister christyG. She seems really confused.
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by SambisaaForest: 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
hahahahaha nigerians should be careful they way they run their mouths about Ghana/Ghanaians oooh grin with the way your country don jagajaga now and with civil war looming, some of you my end up in Ghana as refugees oooh grin grin grin grin roforoforoforoforofo fuckeduppedness

GBC

Bank of Ghana denies Nigeria company claim of printing country’s currency grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The Bank of Ghana has denied claims by a Nigerian security printing company that it would from next year print Ghana’s currency, the cedi.

The Head of the Currency Management Unit of the central bank, Catherine Ashiley has told ghanabusinessnews.com the claim is not true.

The Nigerian media had published a report citing the Managing Director of Nigerian Security Printing & Minting (NSPM), Joseph Ugbo telling Nigeria’s House Committee on Banking and Currency in Abuja, Nigeria Wednesday March 4, 2015 that the company would be printing the currencies of Ghana, Ivory Coast and other West African countries from next year.

Meanwhile, ghanabusinessnews.com calls to the company’s offices in Lagos and Abuja since Thursday March 5, 2015 are yet to be returned after a promise by a staff to inform seniour officials about our call, and after taking our number.

By Emmanuel K. Dogbevi
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by 360command: 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I am mixture of many tribes, but mostly akan
ok Amigo! God bless you... I hear that dumsor dumsor is killing the economy and the people of Ghana... In as much as I admire Mahama, he really killed the system.
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by ChristyG(f): 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
JiggamanGh:

So the hiv is more of a problem in Botswana than it is in nigeria. God forbid but if all the people with hiv in nigeria and Botswana were to die. It will have significant impact in Botswana, while in nigeria you will not even notice it.

Damn girl nigerian education has failed you big time. I am too dense
you are a first class olodo,am done arguing with a d1ckhead and wasteman.ghanaians are indeed dull and very f.o.o.lish..if u cannot use d example to d education story then u ave ur brains under ur feet.u claims ghanains know a lot yet u cant reason intelligently,reduce ur hate for naija then u can reason properly.u just disgraced ur hyped ghanaian education with how poorly u reason,shame to all ghanaians barking here,bunch of d.u.m.b creatures
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by JiggamanGh: 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
360command:
ok Amigo! God bless you... I hear that dumsor dumsor is killing the economy and the people of Ghana... In as much as I admire Mahama, he really killed the system.

He is no president of mine. Come 2016 it will come true
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
One of them claims Ghanians re smarter than Nigerians but reading through all their comments I couldnt help but notice.......

NOT A PERSON'S COMMENT HAS CORRECT SPELLINGS TO THE VERY END..... Is not proof reading a smart thing to do before posting Garbage?
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by ChristyG(f): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Please can u explain percentage to your sister christyG. She seems really confused.
u are the confused one here,a very dull one!!!u parents wasted their money sending u to school,omo oshi,apa
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by JiggamanGh: 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
ChristyG:
you are a first class olodo,am done arguing with a d1ckhead and wasteman.ghanaians are indeed dull and very f.o.o.lish..if u cannot use d example to d education story then u ave ur brains under ur feet.u claims ghanains know a lot yet u cant reason intelligently,reduce ur hate for naija then u can reason properly.u just disgraced ur hyped ghanaian education with how poorly u reason,shame to all ghanaians barking here,bunch of d.u.m.b creatures

You don't even understand percentage. So I will leave to wallow in your stupidity.

360 command will explain percentage to you. Percentage and average will tell you how well one is doing and not actual numbers. If you don't understand this concept then you are very stupid.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by JiggamanGh: 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
ChristyG:
u are the confused one here,a very dull one!!!u parents wasted their money sending u to school,omo oshi,apa

Mbabanu my parents did not waste money and omo shi and apa to u too.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by 360command: 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I do understand where you are coming from and I have read her point of argument and I also know where she is coming from,let me just add this; Ghana been ahead in WAEC is just for the news Which I have read it on ghana e-print media. Trust me, there are Nigerians having straight A's in WAEC but this does not make news here in Nigeria. I am in the educational sector so I know what I am talking about.
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by SambisaaForest: 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
hahahahaha I bet you are suffering from hallucinatory aria grin

nigerian gals have bleached skin, pot belly, wig and tonnes of layers of pancake grin grin their men are always pregnant grin grin

what do you do to an ugly gay? punch him in the face? senseless mor0n! shitnigerians have huge lips and huge noses grin they have long,rusty teeth grin they have wide faces like a widescreen telly grin that is the ugly truth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

elbinmanny:
for real?? The whole black race knows the only way to identify a ghanaian is their pitch black skin and bell-like nose grin
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by JiggamanGh: 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
360command:
I do understand where you are coming from and I have read her point of argument and I also know where she is coming from,let me just add this; Ghana been ahead in WAEC is just for the news Which I have read it on ghana e-print media. Trust me, there are Nigerians having straight A's in WAEC but this does not make news here in Nigeria. I am in the educational sector so I know what I am talking about.

I know and so do a lot of people. Nigerians are very smart people. Heck they are the most educated people in America. So passing waec is not a challenge for many nigerians.

What this girl and I are arguing about is that nigeria will always have more of its citizens pass the waec than the Ghanaians that pass because no matter what there will be more nigerians that take the test than the whole ghanaian population. Percentage wise ghana does a lil bit better than nigeria. That's the argument
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by SambisaaForest: 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
360command:
you are in the educational sector? at least you nigerians should be grateful for the great contribution of those great Ghanaian teachers to your educational system in the past? I wonder where your educational system would have been without Ghanaian teachers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by 360command: 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
SambisaaForest:
you are in the educational sector? at least you nigerians should be grateful for the great contribution of those great Ghanaian teachers to your educational system in the past? I wonder where your educational system would have been without Ghanaian teachers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
oh yes , you are right. I do not think there is a perfect society. It is service for money. Where there are lack of teachers or un skillful teachers, you have to improvise. By the way, I was taught by a Ghanaian..
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by erimmy(m): 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
[i][/i] kisswow! am so grateful to God that this is happening in my lifetime. Nigeria printing or minting cedis for Ghana is such a goodness to hear especially in these days of politricks where politicians are giving us bad news .Ghana,be grateful that your elder bros is helping to fix a problem for you.thank God Naija is exporting instead of importing.#Greatnewsofchange

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by IYANGBALI: 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
we foked ghanain girls home and away,now we are fokn the currency grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by 360command: 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
IYANGBALI:
shut up
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by IYANGBALI: 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
360command:
shut up
Nigeria fokn gaynians since 60AD grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
Joshcoli:
let me call the number one Ghana slayer here
lezz

He's also known for slaying South-Africans. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by r0cky(m): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
So I was blocked for airing simple and honest views in this topic. I feel so disappointed reading through all the comments here. I don't understand why a Nigerian media house would come up and cook up such false story, to water dead egos. And give that false impression of positivity.. And alot of you morons keep falling for it. Cos alot of you are blind slaves to narcissism and bloated ego. This is not the first time such has happened. I feel the ministry of information in Ghana need to start pressing charges. Probably when some people loose some fortunes they will learn sense and give out news with equity.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by SambisaaForest: 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you fvckd who? fuckeduppedness! your women are not even "fokable" grin the last time I heard monkeys were fokn your ugly gals in Italy and all other places. nigerian girls are not good enough for humans grin in most parts of your pathetic country, family sell off properties to send their women to do pr0stitution abroad grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by IYANGBALI: 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
SambisaaForest:
you fvckd who? fuckeduppedness! your women are not even "fokable" grin the last time I heard monkeys were fokn your ugly gals in Italy and all other places. nigerian girls are not good enough for humans grin in most parts of your pathetic country, family sell off properties to send their women to do pr0stitution abroad grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ask your girls what we did to them when you all rushed to Nigeria,now we come to ghana to continue what we started. An average ghanian girl prefers Naija preek to that of a gaynian grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by r0cky(m): 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
SambisaaForest:
the majority are bunch of ungrateful people.
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by DBlackCeazer(m): 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
omusiliyu:
Is Nigeria printing her own currency herself? Ghanaians should think twice.
two of my close friends work for Nigerian Printing and Minting in V.I.
I was told they print the new 100 naira in sweden but all other denominations are done here.
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by SambisaaForest: 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
IYANGBALI:
ask your girls what we did to them when you all rushed to Nigeria,now we come to ghana to continue what we started. An average ghanian girl prefers Naija preek to that of a gaynian grin

Noisyrians talking rubbish since Lord Lugard’s time grin naija preek? what's unique about the naija preek? most of your men are pregnant grin damn, look at their stomachs grin they look like inflated ballons grin shitnigerian men can only spend while Ghanaian men work on the women grin

Dia ris God ooooo grin grin

Nigayrians killing each other since Tafawa Balewa’s time

blood sucking demos

your armpit country is on the verge of an implosion and you are here talking crap? Or you think this is about eating amala and ewedu,huh?

Your ashewo women have taken over the streets of Ghana fokn anything that moves and doing what they know best

No wonder your impoverished citizens are rushing to Ghana like pilgrims flocking to mecca

Such scum sucking low life! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
SambisaaForest:
that is your opinion. grin in my opinion, shitnigerians are the fuliest apes ever to exist grin damn fvcking fugly grin
lol haters on rampage,anywayz up Naija

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by SambisaaForest: 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
DBlackCeazer:
two of my close friends work for Nigerian Printing and Minting in V.I.
I was told they print the new 100 naira in sweden but all other denominations are done here.
your friend working or not working for the printing company does not change the fact that Ghana is NOT printing its currency in nigeria. you nigerians should bow your heads in shame for peddling falsehood just to massage your bruised ego. such nonsensical attitude sucks tongue
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by SambisaaForest: 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
onomeglo:
lol haters on rampage,anywayz up Naija
up naija? hahahahaha up naija in 419, yahoo yahoo, corruption, exams cheating, money ritualists, militants, oil bunkering, armed robberies, baby factories,piracy, pr0stitution, terrorists abi? grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
SambisaaForest:
up naija? hahahahaha up naija in 419, yahoo yahoo, corruption, exams cheating, money ritualists, militants, oil bunkering, armed robberies, baby factories,piracy, pr0stitution, terrorists abi? grin grin grin grin
lolz chilled manh,dats y we are beta dan u ghanaians in all ramifaction Good nd bad so deal wit it,hhahahahahahah so are u telling me dere are not crimes like armrobbery,ritualists, oil bunkering nd so on ?u must be a kid running ur mouth like tapwater without a constuctive reasonings

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by elbinmanny(m): 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
SambisaaForest:

hahahahaha I bet youhttp://www.modernghana.com/news/597678/1/ghanaians-are-the-cause-of-the-countrys-problems-l.html are suffering from hallucinatory aria grin

nigerian gals have bleached skin, pot belly, wig and tonnes of layers of pancake grin grin their men are always pregnant grin grin

what do you do to an ugly gay? punch him in the face? senseless mor0n! shitnigerians have huge lips and huge noses grin they have long,rusty teeth grin they have wide faces like a widescreen telly grin that is the ugly truth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

but your women will give anything to have our men.
Its no more news that 75% of ghana men live off their women. grin
No wonder your president says you guys are the laziest in Africa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by Harzan(m): 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
khalleb:

Nigeria only print lower denomination but print high denomination outside the country

Who is your lecturer? Both of you should see me!
Yes, excess are printed abroad, buh right here, Nigeria do their thing, our own way!
All denominations! Is that clear?
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by elbinmanny(m): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
360command:
shut up
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) / The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) / US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.