Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) (4576 Views)

Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo) / See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:15am On Mar 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by adahgold(m): 10:15am On Mar 20, 2015
HahahahahHhahahahahahaahah

13 Likes

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:18am On Mar 20, 2015
Wow!... Wonderful news, considering the fact that the general is Certificateless, A little girl donated her lunch Money, Now this!!!... grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by vanilson(m): 10:19am On Mar 20, 2015
At least I know GMB will not do these

1. The Chibok Girls
2. NNPC AS GOVT ATM
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing $20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal Embarrassment in SA
6. EKITIGATE Election fraud
7. Immigration job SCAM (He is just meeting the victims and dolling out money )
8 .DEPLETING External Reserves.
9. Devaluation of Naira to N250 to a $
10. Oil theft Increase
11. REWARDING THIEVES with NATIONAL honours and appointments
12. CRIPPLING OF THE EFCC
13. REFUSAL TO FIX NIGERIAN REFINERIES
14. Skyrocketed ELECTRICITY Bills
15. POLARIZATION OF NIGERIA LABOUR CONGRESS
16. STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION
17. National Assembly INVASION by Police
19. Stella Oduah Aviation Scam (THE BULLET PROOF CARS...)
20. Kerosene subsidy
21. Last minute fighting of Insurgency
22. Sentencing soldiers to death for asking for weapons to fight
23. Directly supporting and paying 10million USD as salary to terorist Asari and Terrorist Tompolo amongst others
24. Palling around with boko haram chieftains in Niger and Dafty's inability to capture, extract information and bring to justice a singe
captured boko haram fighter up till today
25. Mrs Dafty's personal terrorist bombing campaigns in Rivers state (Stoning the opposition)
26. Dafty's work for the benefits of enemies of Nigeria - Handpicking Abacha's son as PDP candidate for Kano, stoppng FaniKayode,treasury
looting case and appointing him in his campaign, supporter of Anenih,IBB, and other treasury looters who should be in jail
27. Conversion of MOPOL to Meiguard of the rich while the poor wallow in abject insecurity; and using regular police, eg. Mbu, as political thugs!
28. Postponing elections by refusing to provide security when in fact,elections will last for only one day, and the entire armed forces and
police in Nigeria could have been deployed to secure just that 10hrs of the election day.
29. Sending troops to look for Sambisa forest in Tinubu's Ikoyi house
30. Giving AIT 10billion to air false and negative videos on APC.
31. REJECTION OF THE CARD READER.
32. CONFIRMATION OF [ Obanikoro ]THE ELECTION RIGGER as a MINISTER
33. FAILURE TO PUBLICLY DECLARE his ASSETS saying "I don't give a damn"
34. BURNING OF INEC OFFICE.
35. SPONSORING of ethnic MILITIAS TO STOP POLLS (e.g. MASSOB, OPC)
36. EMBARASSING PHONE CALL to the Moroccan KING...
37. Babysitting Boko Haram until it became the global threat it now is with ISIS
38. 9.2billion naira to buy stoves

20 Likes

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:21am On Mar 20, 2015
vanilson:
[s]At least I know GMB will not do these

1. The Chibok Girls
2. NNPC AS GOVT ATM
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing $20Billion
10. Oil theft Increase
20. Kerosene subsidy
23. Directly supporting and paying 10million USD as salary to terorist Asari and Terrorist Tompolo amongst others
24. Palling around with boko haram chieftains in Niger and Dafty's inability to capture, extract information and bring to justice a singe
25. Mrs Dafty's personal terrorist bombing campaigns in Rivers state (Stoning the opposition)
26. Dafty's work for the benefits of enemies of Nigeria - Handpicking Abacha's son as PDP candidate for Kano, stoppng FaniKayode,treasury
looting case and appointing him in his campaign, supporter of Anenih,IBB, and other treasury looters who should be in jail
27. Conversion of MOPOL to Meiguard of the rich while the poor wallow in abject insecurity; and using regular police, eg. Mbu, as political thugs!
28. Postponing elections by refusing to provide security when in fact,elections will last for only one day, and the entire armed forces and
police in Nigeria could have been deployed to secure just that 10hrs of the election day.
37. Babysitting Boko Haram until it became the global threat it now is with ISIS
38. 9.2billion naira to buy stoves[/s]
Please stick to the topic

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by Bruteforce1o1: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2015
Not funny cool

2 Likes

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by dotfam2104(m): 10:35am On Mar 20, 2015
I actually find it hard to bliv pple think buhari forged d certificate he released to d public. Every party invloved in d release of dah certificate knws d implication of releasing a forged document to d public. Hz exam numba wz even released nd d results of other candidates dah sat for d same exam. Were d results of the other candidates forged? Dyu think d Katsina provincial schl wld release a forged document to d public nd d schl wldnt av been sanctioned by nw? Pple shld jez stop chasing shadows, its obvious d general hz a wasc certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by paBuhari(m): 10:36am On Mar 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
grin grin grin grin grin
That's the only satificate I have in my life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by paBuhari(m): 10:38am On Mar 20, 2015
dotfam2104:
I actually find it hard to bliv pple think buhari forged d certificate he released to d public. Every party invloved in d release of dah certificate knws d implication of releasing a forged document to d public. Hz exam numba wz even released nd d results of other candidates dah sat for d same exam. Were d results of the other candidates forged? Dyu think d Katsina provincial schl wld release a forged document to d public nd d schl wldnt av been sanctioned by nw? Pple shld jez stop chasing shadows, its obvious d general hz a wasc certificate.
Don't deceive yourself. I don't have waec satificate.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:39am On Mar 20, 2015
paBuhari:

That's the only satificate I have in my life.
Hehehehehehehehehehe...pabuhari

4 Likes

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:40am On Mar 20, 2015
dotfam2104:
[s]I actually find it hard to bliv pple think buhari forged d certificate he released to d public. Every party invloved in d release of dah certificate knws d implication of releasing a forged document to d public. Hz exam numba wz even released nd d results of other candidates dah sat for d same exam. Were d results of the other candidates forged? Dyu think d Katsina provincial schl wld release a forged document to d public nd d schl wldnt av been sanctioned by nw? Pple shld jez stop chasing shadows, its obvious d general hz a wasc certificate.[/s]
Buhari is a Certificateless illiterate.

5 Likes

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by medamillion(m): 10:46am On Mar 20, 2015
@OP If you have achieved what that man without certificate has achieved, your life wouldn't have remained the same. Even GEJ the Phd Holder does not earn respect more than the Peoples General in the international communities

2 Likes

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 20, 2015
dotfam2104:
If that is the case why then is he scared of writing to waec to authenticate his results?

4 Likes

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by dotfam2104(m): 11:19am On Mar 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Buhari is a Certificateless illiterate.
...lolz, its obvious u dont jez lyk d man nd I respect dat. eveybody can pitch their tent anywhr.
Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by amtalkin(f): 11:31am On Mar 20, 2015
Nigerians are wicked oooooo
jux can't stop laughing

4 Likes

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by dotfam2104(m): 11:34am On Mar 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

If that is the case why then is he scared of writing to waec to authenticate his results?
.... I bliv he doesnt need to prove anyfyn further. He already quoted hz wasc exam numba nd u dont expect him to generate dah numba himself. We jez need to understand dat anyfyn d general does will be criticised, especially during dz election period. U will realise pple wld even doubt d authencity of d wasc result shld WAEC even release it. So imagine d numba of times he wud av to prove himsef to pple. Its jez nt easy to handle limelight nd I lyk d fact dah he hz kept mute on d issue. Dats jez d best way to handle dz. I av no reason to doubt hz literacy, he mite nt be an orator buh av seen him address town hall meetings, grant interviews, read speeches nd respond intelligently to questns. U jez need to observe dz soft spoken general with a plain mind devoid of hate. Be fair to him.
Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 20, 2015
Hmmm!
Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by francizy(m): 11:59am On Mar 20, 2015
paBuhari:

Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wucked! grin

2 Likes

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by ozoigbondu: 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
Pa bubuhati no go school

5 Likes

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by talktimi(m): 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
vanilson:
[s]At least I know GMB will not do these

1. The Chibok Girls
2. NNPC AS GOVT ATM
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing $20Billion
10. Oil theft Increase
20. Kerosene subsidy
38. 9.2billion naira to buy stoves[/s]
RUBBISH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by henryangelo: 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
The worst part is that he is half educated,had it been he didn't go at all I would have pardoned him but to be half educated and lead us that means we are finished cos half education is dangerous

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by clevvermind(m): 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
grin grin grin grin grin
grin You won kill them so o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by clevvermind(m): 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
amtalkin:
Nigerians are wicked oooooo
jux can't stop laughing
i don laugh tire too o. grin

Abeg mods, front page. This thread sweet nor be small. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by clevvermind(m): 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
paBuhari:

una go kill person with laugh for this forum o. gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
medamillion:
[s]@OP If you have achieved what that man without certificate has achieved, your life wouldn't have remained the same. Even GEJ the Phd Holder does not earn respect more than the Peoples General in the international communities[/s]
Go and tell Buhari to go to school. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by fresh15: 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
Even if the certificate is donated to buhari,it won't bear his name.So the purpose is defeated and besides,he can't defend it.The best option is for him to enrol in an evening class to obtain his certificate and that is only if he passes his examinations.

2 Likes

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by medamillion(m): 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Go and tell Buhari to go to school. Simple!
Definitely, you are a product of bad governance under a bad system of education. If not you will not think a former Head of State, an army General, a former PTF chairman did not go to school.

What do you think are the criteria to get to such sensitive positions? Get a life.

1 Like

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by fosign(f): 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
dotfam2104:
.... I bliv he doesnt need to prove anyfyn further. He already quoted hz wasc exam numba nd u dont expect him to generate dah numba himself. We jez need to understand dat anyfyn d general does will be criticised, especially during dz election period. U will realise pple wld even doubt d authencity of d wasc result shld WAEC even release it. So imagine d numba of times he wud av to prove himsef to pple. Its jez nt easy to handle limelight nd I lyk d fact dah he hz kept mute on d issue. Dats jez d best way to handle dz. I av no reason to doubt hz literacy, he mite nt be an orator buh av seen him address town hall meetings, grant interviews, read speeches nd respond intelligently to questns. U jez need to observe dz soft spoken general with a plain mind devoid of hate. Be fair to him.

Be fair to him u say? when people doubt everything their sitting president says and accuse him of all sorts and call him countless names, are they being fair to the President? sometimes we talk without weighing what we say.

This is politics and issues like these are bound to happen.

I know for sure that if it was GEJ that has been unable to provide his certificate or authenticate the one he produced, we would not hear the end of it.

As it is now, if a man can not Impregnate his wife, they will blame GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by HzRF(m): 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
dotfam2104:
Was it APC that released it
Premium times did
If APC knew d result is not Oluwole certificate
They would have organised a press conference like they always to, to play mind games
And tell d world this is buahri certi-fail-thke
Instead they tried to sold us a dummy

3 Likes

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by HzRF(m): 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
medamillion:
@OP If you have achieved what that man without certificate has achieved, your life wouldn't have remained the same. Even GEJ the Phd Holder does not earn respect more than the Peoples General in the international communities
Of course
No wonder he has no local award nt to talk of international award to his name

2 Likes

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
medamillion:

Definitely, you are a product of bad governance under a bad system of education. If not you will not think a former Head of State, an army General, a former PTF chairman did not go to school.

What do you think are the criteria to get to such sensitive positions? Get a life.
Get a brain fool!
[size=15pt]Buhari IS A CERTIFICATELESS ILLITERATE[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Havard Graduate Donates His Certificate To Buhari.(photo) by olas24u(f): 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
grin grin grin grin grin

The training he had in the united sates ,United kingdom ,India all had certificates.Professionals learn specialized skills.In those military school you learn more than shooting guns .They teach different types of military training and the skills acquired were also deployed during the secessionist crisis to keep the country together.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court / FLASH BACK: GEJ Insulted Nigerian Muslims By Visiting Isreal -sheikh Gumi / President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.