Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

"Romantic" Conversation Between An Airtel Customer Service Girl And A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Romantic" Conversation Between An Airtel Customer Service Girl And A Guy (3439 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / (photo) Check Out This Romantic Conversation Between A Man And His Step Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Romantic" Conversation Between An Airtel Customer Service Girl And A Guy by tafabaloo(m): 10:35am On Mar 20, 2015
AIRTEL CALL CENTER:

Lady: hello, good morning, thanks for calling AIRTEL customer care service, my name is Judith, what's your name and where are you calling from?

Me: Hello, good morning, my name is JOHNSON, and I'm calling from PH.

Lady: How may I help you, JOHNSON?

Me: I'm looking for a wife to marry...

Lady: Is that why you called this customer care service?

Me: Yes, and i think i'm already in love with You...you know you have a very nice voice...

Lady: Hello, please, we only attend to issues about your AIRTEL line, okay...

Me: Yes o... This is an issue about my AIRTEL line too...because i spend much credit calling so many girls asking them about marriage.

Lady: Please, I would have to put an end to this call...

Me: Baby don't talk like that now. I promise to make you happy... you would be happy with me... can I have your number?

Lady: *raises her voice* "Come, Mr man, I think something is wrong with you... "

Me: *cutting in*... Hey, hold it there... I hope you can now feel how frustrating it is to receive a call and hear rubbish?

From today, warn yourself and every other staff there..let nobody call me with a funny number only for it to be an advert or send me those nonsense messages you guys disturb my phone with daily like say am dating AIRTEL...
-----------

Re: "Romantic" Conversation Between An Airtel Customer Service Girl And A Guy by oge4real(f): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2015
Hilarious grin grin
Re: "Romantic" Conversation Between An Airtel Customer Service Girl And A Guy by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 20, 2015
Over the bar. Abeg die this old joke.
Re: "Romantic" Conversation Between An Airtel Customer Service Girl And A Guy by clemz85(m): 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
stale

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? / Vote This Beautiful Girl For Face Of Uniben 2015. / 15 Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.