Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,370 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

How"s GMB Payn Bak D Loan He Took From D Bank&also Pple Sponsorn His Campaign? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How"s GMB Payn Bak D Loan He Took From D Bank&also Pple Sponsorn His Campaign? (614 Views)

This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama / Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How"s GMB Payn Bak D Loan He Took From D Bank&also Pple Sponsorn His Campaign? by fosign(f): 11:34am On Mar 20, 2015
Please this question has been bothering me ever since and i want sincere, without sentiments and no insults on whoever answers please.

If he becomes president, how does he plan to repay back this loan and that of those that have been sponsoring his campaign?

If he looses, how does he plan to pay back as well?

Its an innocent question and i would appreciate, smart, intelligent and unbiased answers, no insults on whoever because we are all entitled to our opinions Please.

Thanks.
Re: How"s GMB Payn Bak D Loan He Took From D Bank&also Pple Sponsorn His Campaign? by podosci(m): 11:43am On Mar 20, 2015
He earns 2.5million a month has a past head of state, minister and Rtd General, He ought to earn 25million like other past head of states but he decline saying the sum is too much and agreed to 2.5million.
If he takes out a 2years repayment plan on the loan at interest of 10% , I believe within 2years based on is present income he should pay up his debt
Re: How"s GMB Payn Bak D Loan He Took From D Bank&also Pple Sponsorn His Campaign? by francizy(m): 11:56am On Mar 20, 2015
Do you know how much Tinubu, Amaechi and co goofed out to sponsor this man? 10s of Billions of naira has been spent bro. Even if he was earning 50million pa month, he won't be able to pay back that damn money with his salary.

It's all going into the Nigerian treasury, like it or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How"s GMB Payn Bak D Loan He Took From D Bank&also Pple Sponsorn His Campaign? by podosci(m): 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
francizy:
Do you know how much Tinubu, Amaechi and co goofed out to sponsor this man? 10s of Billions of naira has been spent bro. Even if he was earning 50million pa month, he won't be able to pay back that damn money with his salary.

It's all going into the Nigerian treasury, like it or not.
we are running a party system and apart from funds used in purchasing the nomination form, The rest fund comes from donations and Party generated revenues.
But still, I believe If we start having independent candidacies we would remove this GOD-fatherism in Nigeria
Re: How"s GMB Payn Bak D Loan He Took From D Bank&also Pple Sponsorn His Campaign? by LFJ: 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
fosign:
Please this question has been bothering me ever since and i want sincere, without sentiments and no insults on whoever answers please.

If he becomes president, how does he plan to repay back this loan and that of those that have been sponsoring his campaign?

If he looses, how does he plan to pay back as well?

Its an innocent question and i would appreciate, smart, intelligent and unbiased answers, no insults on whoever because we are all entitled to our opinions Please.

Thanks.

As a Nigerian, you have every right to know as part of the way to hold our leaders accountable, the only problem is that you are asking the wrong people. One of the way to satisfy your curiosity is to write either a secret or open letter to GMB requesting to know how he intend to repay his loan to the bank.
To get answer to your question, you need to be cautious because you are probing to his personal affair and no crime if he choose to be silent since nobody indict him of stealing his money, or any bank accused him of default on his obligations.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Moses And Pharoah / Fayose: Security Agencies Must Quiz Obasanjo Over Coup Rumour / 17 Factual Reasons Why You Should Vote For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.