Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

"Patience Jonathan Is As Old As Buhari But Hiding It With Make-Up” – Borno Women - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Patience Jonathan Is As Old As Buhari But Hiding It With Make-Up” – Borno Women (28725 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Anti-corruption: I Trust Buhari, But Not All Those Around Him- Bakare - Vanguard / I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Patience Jonathan Is As Old As Buhari But Hiding It With Make-Up” – Borno Women by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 21, 2015
zyzybabe1:

Let's see your mother's pictures
Is dat all,u got. Run along F00L.
Re: "Patience Jonathan Is As Old As Buhari But Hiding It With Make-Up” – Borno Women by naira0(m): 8:54am On Mar 21, 2015
madridguy:
They said Buhari will take us back if elected President! Nigerians say it's a good decision to go back when you've lost your way on a 16yrs PDP journey where our destination as a nation is no longer visible. Please, Buhari, take us back to the era where: 1. One Dollar was less than one Naira. It is incredible today! 2. Everything was on first come first serve basis. 3. There was zero tolerance for corruption. 4. Oil refineries in PortHarcourt, Warri & Kaduna were built & running at full capacity. 5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid to display it in public. 6. There was Zero tolerance for indiscipline. Everything was in order 7. Nigeria had no debt at all. 8. Neglecting your children was a crime 9. Littering the public place was a crime 10. Twenty oil depots were built and functioning. 11 Western world can't interfere into our nation. 12. Chad invaded Nigeria, we sent them packing but did not harness their Land 13. Our economy was NOT running on generator 14. We can sleep with our eyes closed because we were secured. 15. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need not to set example on how to deal with drug pushers. 16. The Maitaseine Islamic Sect insurgency in the North was crushed on record time. 17. We want those days when Buhari was a military Governor but did not amass illegal wealth. 18. We want those days when Buhari was a Minister of Petroleum but did not hire a private jet for N10 billion. 19. We want those days when Buhari was a Head of State but did not loot the Treasury. 20. We want those days when Buhari was Head of PTF but did not steal the Fund even in the days of Abacha when stealing was the order of the day. Pls, Buhari & Osinbajo, take us BACK! We can't afford another 4yrs of waste in the hands of PDP!!! Take us BACK to the good old days of this our great nation. If you want this to happen, circulate the message!!!

[b] You were either too young when Buhari was a military head or you are too lazy to visit the history books.

How can you possibly mention these points. Let me take you through memory lane.

It is on record that the Naira was most heavily devalued during his two years spell at the helm relative to GEJ's 6 years tenure.

Nigeria was plunged into serious debts like never before during his short spell.

Today, Nigeria has faired so nicely on the corruption index despite Buhari's draconian measures. Even with OBJ's EFCC, we were seriously found wanting.

His promise to incarcerate corrupt citizens shows how shallow-minded he is. GEJ promised and has continued to fight corruption using technology.
You may not have known that this stance is the major reason while the evil elites have launched their massive vituperative campaign of calumny on the person of the Presidency. Their loopholes have been discovered and blocked up.

If you highlight credible points in order to critisize a performing president, I shall buy your idea. While Jonathan is not the best material for the seat of the Presidency, he is the best option in the bunch gunning for the seat come 28th March.

I will stop so far. Please do your research well before you take to the internet.
[/b]
Re: "Patience Jonathan Is As Old As Buhari But Hiding It With Make-Up” – Borno Women by ManMountain(m): 9:24am On Mar 21, 2015
That woman will someday share same cell with Simeone Gbagbo
Sixty years for her
Re: "Patience Jonathan Is As Old As Buhari But Hiding It With Make-Up” – Borno Women by minister2015: 9:37am On Mar 21, 2015
I heard PEJ was GEJ's sugar mummy. hw true is this?. On age comparison I think PEJ can't be below 75yrs because despite her million-dollar budget make up it shows.
Re: "Patience Jonathan Is As Old As Buhari But Hiding It With Make-Up” – Borno Women by eagleeyez: 9:43am On Mar 21, 2015
BlackMaria:
Buhahahahahahahaha. Even the make-up sef no allow her still fine sef.

I can't stand patience, but let's admit it, she take style fine. She's pretty
Re: "Patience Jonathan Is As Old As Buhari But Hiding It With Make-Up” – Borno Women by eagleeyez: 9:50am On Mar 21, 2015
naira0:

[b] You were either too young when Buhari was a military head or you are too lazy to visit the history books.

How can you possibly mention these points. Let me take you through memory lane.

It is on record that the Naira was most heavily devalued during his two years spell at the helm relative to GEJ's 6 years tenure.

Nigeria was plunged into serious debts like never before during his short spell.

Today, Nigeria has faired so nicely on the corruption index despite Buhari's draconian measures. Even with OBJ's EFCC, we were seriously found wanting.

His promise to incarcerate corrupt citizens shows how shallow-minded he is. GEJ promised and has continued to fight corruption using technology.
You may not have known that this stance is the major reason while the evil elites have launched their massive vituperative campaign of calumny on the person of the Presidency. Their loopholes have been discovered and blocked up.

If you highlight credible points in order to critisize a performing president, I shall buy your idea. While Jonathan is not the best material for the seat of the Presidency, he is the best option in the bunch gunning for the seat come 28th March.

I will stop so far. Please do your research well before you take to the internet.
[/b]

Boss, no be me and u dey dis country? How you go talk say jona is the best option, haba!!!

I personally don't Feel gmb is the best candidate but that's what apc produced and change is what we need.

Please can you support your point with reasons because am surprised.
Re: "Patience Jonathan Is As Old As Buhari But Hiding It With Make-Up” – Borno Women by spencekat(m): 11:14am On Mar 21, 2015
This is a blatant useless assertion.Buhari is far older than Dame Patience.
Re: "Patience Jonathan Is As Old As Buhari But Hiding It With Make-Up” – Borno Women by fairygeh(f): 11:31am On Mar 21, 2015
BlackMaria:

Are u done,now run along.
mtchewwww
Re: "Patience Jonathan Is As Old As Buhari But Hiding It With Make-Up” – Borno Women by sacostyles(m): 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
EmmySparky:
GEJ fell in love with his sugar mummy...that woman is far older than buhari I can attest to that...just listen to her voice...no make up can cover the voice

Ur number of likes don dey reach PEJ's age ooo!!! Take am easy
Re: "Patience Jonathan Is As Old As Buhari But Hiding It With Make-Up” – Borno Women by sacostyles(m): 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
PEJ's age and ur number of likes I no know which one plenty pass undecided

madridguy:
They said Buhari will take us back if elected President! Nigerians say it's a good decision to go back when you've lost your way on a 16yrs PDP journey where our destination as a nation is no longer visible. Please, Buhari, take us back to the era where: 1. One Dollar was less than one Naira. It is incredible today! 2. Everything was on first come first serve basis. 3. There was zero tolerance for corruption. 4. Oil refineries in PortHarcourt, Warri & Kaduna were built & running at full capacity. 5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid to display it in public. 6. There was Zero tolerance for indiscipline. Everything was in order 7. Nigeria had no debt at all. 8. Neglecting your children was a crime 9. Littering the public place was a crime 10. Twenty oil depots were built and functioning. 11 Western world can't interfere into our nation. 12. Chad invaded Nigeria, we sent them packing but did not harness their Land 13. Our economy was NOT running on generator 14. We can sleep with our eyes closed because we were secured. 15. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need not to set example on how to deal with drug pushers. 16. The Maitaseine Islamic Sect insurgency in the North was crushed on record time. 17. We want those days when Buhari was a military Governor but did not amass illegal wealth. 18. We want those days when Buhari was a Minister of Petroleum but did not hire a private jet for N10 billion. 19. We want those days when Buhari was a Head of State but did not loot the Treasury. 20. We want those days when Buhari was Head of PTF but did not steal the Fund even in the days of Abacha when stealing was the order of the day. Pls, Buhari & Osinbajo, take us BACK! We can't afford another 4yrs of waste in the hands of PDP!!! Take us BACK to the good old days of this our great nation. If you want this to happen, circulate the message!!!

Re: "Patience Jonathan Is As Old As Buhari But Hiding It With Make-Up” – Borno Women by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
fairygeh:
mtchewwww
Snake.
Re: "Patience Jonathan Is As Old As Buhari But Hiding It With Make-Up” – Borno Women by naira0(m): 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
eagleeyez:

[quote author=naira0 post=31845628]While Jonathan is not the best material for the seat of the Presidency, he is the best option in the bunch gunning for the seat come 28th March.

eagleeyez:
Boss, no be me and u dey dis country? How you go talk say jona is the best option, haba!!!

I personally don't Feel gmb is the best candidate but that's what apc produced and change is what we need.

Please can you support your point with reasons because am surprised.

What I wrote is so easy to comprehend, why do you miscontrue me?

I said of the lot that have been presented to us for normination come March 28th, GEJ is the best. But generally speaking, there better candidates than them all.
Re: "Patience Jonathan Is As Old As Buhari But Hiding It With Make-Up” – Borno Women by eagleeyez: 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
[quote author=naira0 post=31854217][/quote]

No sir, I comprehended, clearly. I only asked u to educate us on y jona is the best option but atleast we both agree on one fact, and that is that there are better
Options
Re: "Patience Jonathan Is As Old As Buhari But Hiding It With Make-Up” – Borno Women by madridguy(m): 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
Haaaaa..my brother, my fellow nairalander don shower me with likes ooooo. I appreciate them all.

sacostyles:
PEJ's age and ur number of likes I no know which one plenty pass undecided

Re: "Patience Jonathan Is As Old As Buhari But Hiding It With Make-Up” – Borno Women by simdam500(m): 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
Who has the address to otuoke, lemme go and confirm from her people... meanwhile it just another propaganda I see...

I await March 29 embarassed
Re: "Patience Jonathan Is As Old As Buhari But Hiding It With Make-Up” – Borno Women by EmmySparky(m): 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
sacostyles:

Ur number of likes don dey reach PEJ's age ooo!!! Take am easy
lol bro I want make it reach mama peace age...it never reach half of her age yet...
Re: "Patience Jonathan Is As Old As Buhari But Hiding It With Make-Up” – Borno Women by 1miccza: 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
When dem begin speak english

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Godwin Maduka Storms Johnbosco's Music Academy Launch (Pictures) / How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ / Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.