Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview (21614 Views)

Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview / Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview / Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by Zico5(m): 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
frankmishael1:
U need it not me
I'm a man of God
Like Ayo orisejafor
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by Akpan107(m): 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
sodiqrasaq:
SMH cry cry cry

GEJ is a disgrace to PHD holder's and Nigeria

see the look he is giving the Journalist and he responded cluelessly, is he trying to intimidate the Guy. undecided undecided

Some part where even cut off, maybe Okupe wan interfere, wan help him oga grin grin

#IHAVEDECIDED

#GMB15
The former coupist will never rule this country again.

GEJ is the best President in the whole of Africa.

We love him and he must rule till 2019
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by shilexworldsexy(m): 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
KingsleyCEO:
Those calling Jonathan cluessless have the worst parent and there is actually no adjective to qualify their parents.

Just check and you will understand!

You are a fool for coming here to abuse pple's parent, I can't blame u for what u said.... Cos ur parents are nobody to u and u don't have any respect for them... Think b4 u type or say anytin. Fool

4 Likes

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by sodiqrasaq(m): 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
emeka2847:

CORRECTION: He's a disgrace to UNIPORT PhD holders

sorry bro, GEj caused this,

1 Like

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
This man is indeed clueless. He has a PhD in cluelessness !

He can't even answer questions properly and the answers he gave sef were rubbish !

This is the man representing the whole of Nigeria ? Ahhh egbami oooo !! angry

But CHANGE IS COMING ! BY FORCE BY FIRE , IT'S COMING !

11 Likes

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
Zico5:

Like Ayo orisejafor
any one
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by anytexy: 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
Canme4u:
Clueless PhD holder.
who be this tout,,?

1 Like

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by aresa: 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
They know this man is daft so they interview him like rd daft dummy..

Abeg send this dumb president back to elementary school...

5 Likes

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
shikaan:
non of you watch that video.... btw u mustnt always comment.

Guy you did not see the video. If you did, you would be ashamed at the responses of Jonathan.

How can a President say: "If the military tells you that then you have to take it"? He has no idea why the Nigerian military was under armed? He underrated Bokoharam and that's why they thrived for over 4 years? The military were under armed yet he did nothing for so many years?

If you are not ashamed then there is something very wrong.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by sodiqrasaq(m): 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
Akpan107:
The former coupist will never rule this country again.

GEJ is the best President in the whole of Africa.

We love him and he must rule till 2019

why the word must?? SayNoToViolence.. He got nothing to offer us bro, All what he couldnt give us in 5 years, he is trying to achieved it 6 weeks.
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by shedrack1234: 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
that's my predooooooooooooooooo
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by M4gunners: 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
Yomi Osibande Hahaha GEJ is a PHD holder anytime any day. Buhari can't even provide a common certificate.
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by brojero: 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
GEJ the expert in know nothing

" I was not there..."
" nobody told me..."
" I don't know..."

This man is in charge of what, exactly?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by anytexy: 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
My presido teaching GMB how to grant interview

1 Like

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by duni04(m): 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
The thing with Jonathan is you can't give what you don't have! I blame the person that thrust him up to Aso rock. The person didn't and doesn't mean well for Nigeria. Jonathan has no business running a secondary school, talklesss of a whole country!

7 Likes

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
brojero:
GEJ the expert in know nothing

" I was not there..."
" nobody told me..."
" I don't know..."

This man is in charge of what, exactly?

If you you ask him, his answer will be ......." I don't know"

3 Likes

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by sodiqrasaq(m): 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
i can see you are not trained properly or you are trained buh never listen , do you think the money GEJ is paying you will make you succeed??, i doubt it, get some brain and work on your future and stop backing incompetency. sad undecided

frankmishael1:
may u die of hunger

3 Likes

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by Canme4u(m): 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
M4gunners:
Fish head you are the clueless and your signature represent your life.

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by sodiqrasaq(m): 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
atlwireles:
[s][/s]

RUBBISH
sad sad

May your eye be opened to truth before its too late....

you better say Amen
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by Sobeautiful: 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
Can someone tell me when this interview took place? Is it an old interview?
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by Revolution: 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
The incoming President...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by Demmzy15(m): 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
frankmishael1:
that's why u drop out of school #unilag #senseless cow
Gbam!!! Caught lying, I don't school in Unilag. The fact is, we yorubas aren't voting for jonaTAN tongue
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by Canme4u(m): 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
anytexy:
who be this tout,,?

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by sodiqrasaq(m): 6:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
Sobeautiful:
Can someone tell me when this interview took place? Is it an old interview?
it was Published on Mar 20, 2015 by BBC, 4 hours ago
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by Canme4u(m): 6:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
shikaan:
non of you watchd that video.... btw u mustnt always comment.

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by anytexy: 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
shilexworldsexy:

You are a fool for coming here to abuse pple's parent, I can't blame u for what u said.... Cos ur parents are nobody to u and u don't have any respect for them... Think b4 u type or say anytin. Fool
I think you are the Bigger FooL for not knowing that our president is someone's parent and fools like you are insulting him calling him all sort of names. Be wise.

1 Like

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by Sobeautiful: 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
sodiqrasaq:

it was Published on Mar 20, 2015 by BBC, 4 hours ago
Thanks a lot.
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=Canme4u post=31828350][/quote] ur father there...
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by san316(m): 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
My TAKE

GEJ was veeery artificial. it is not in him. you see that all his responses were deliberate and not out of inner reflexes. there were many cuts which were supposed to show some goofs that could cause another world war. GEJ, as was advised tried to be unnecessarily offensive in order to destabilize the interview(that only showed his stewpudity though).

the dumbo also made the unforgivable error of repeating that he underestimated BH at the beginning, a group that started killing in tens and hundreds.

what a shame of a president.

God forbid bad thing.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by atlwireles: 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
sodiqrasaq:

sad sad

May your eye be opened to truth before its too late....

you better say Amen

grin grin grin grin grin if you are an example of someone that has seen the truth, then I prefer my eyes remain closed.
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by patostation(m): 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
frankmishael1:
thank u Jesus Christ our God.
for choosing Gej....

even if its to sacrifice the wicked ones APCs for ur re-election we are ready

You thank Jesus "your God", and yet you are willing to sacrifice "the wicked ones (APC)"! You must be a demon worshipper. To confirm where your sacrifices go to, read 1 Cor 10:20

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Air Force Expecting Delivery Of 55 Helicopters By December (see List) / Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate / Troops Clear Gworege Village Of Terrorists, Recover Arms & Ammunition - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.