Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview (21607 Views)

Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview / Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview / Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by mrmetoo1: 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
frankmishael1:
lol go and ask ur obas

Which one of the Obas?? They're denying the guy up and down "praying" for him with staff. Making him wear ridiculous outfits, they even made him stand outside in the sun when he was addressing the Alaafin. Only Oba he has is Ooni
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by openmine(m): 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
Xfactoria:

Oga, you have to earn the right to call the President "clueless".

Please paste your o'level results and your university diploma here if you have one.

Some of you who wrote WAEC and JAMB multiple times should never have the effrontery of referring to someone else as clueless.
Thats If they even understand wat dat very word means...they only heard of it on nairaland and started using it...smh
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by tandoe: 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
damn! am so loving this man he takes corrections worked on his charisma, answers questions directly and with more vigour, his delivery tone has also dramatically improved

I was almost confused by these thugs without home training until I decided to watch

I have fallen in love with you sir na u be actor, dictator buhari be villain since I can't marry you, me and my family and plenty reasonable friends will vote you once more sir

God bless Gej
God bless Naija

1 Like

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by Controlled(f): 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
seriously......we must have done something terrible..... grin grin to be headed in dis certury by a president who cannot string together two correct sentences of English......how did we get here Such an embarrassment and ......some people want this to continue...

1 Like

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by Caution30: 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
I m Still waiting for Baba to present common school cert!
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by Demmzy15(m): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
frankmishael1:
lol go and ask ur obas
Wat are you saying now?! !!! ! embarassed
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by Caution30: 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
Controlled:
seriously......we must have done something terrible..... grin grin to be headed in dis certury by a president who cannot string together two correct sentences of English......how did we get here Such an embarrassment and ......some people want this to continue...
Pls, ask Buhari to come for a debate,period!
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by kaziblaq: 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
Let's celebrate Nigerian president, best ever in my own assessment. We are awaiting ur announcement as u continue in ur leadership
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
Demmzy15:

Wat are you saying now?! !!! ! embarassed
I know u can't understand
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Which one of the Obas?? They're denying the guy up and down "praying" for him with staff. Making him wear ridiculous outfits, they even made him stand outside in the sun when he was addressing the Alaafin. Only Oba he has is Ooni
fish
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by Demmzy15(m): 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
frankmishael1:
I know u can't understand
OK GEJ till ur last blood grin, you go know on 29th!
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
Demmzy15:

OK GEJ till ur last blood grin, you go know on 29th!
OK then
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by menxer: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
I watched the video and was ashamed. some comments are unfit to be used by a President, how can he say "if the army told u so, take it" meaning the interviewer knows more than him about the army's position.

before now we said it's because Nigeria never had a President that is a graduate that's why things were wishy washy now that we have a PhD, what are we saying?

we are paper educated, no enlightenment.
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by Revolution: 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
menxer:
I watched the video and was ashamed. some comments are unfit to be used by a President, how can he say "if the army told u so, take it" meaning the interviewer knows more than him about the army's position.

we are paper educated, no enlightenment.

Yet he is Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces. He also contradicted this comment by saying they think the girls are in Sambisa forest.
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by aresa: 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
striktlymi:

Guy you did not see the video. If you did, you would be ashamed at the responses of Jonathan.

How can a President say: "If the military tells you that then you have to take it"? He has no idea why the Nigerian military was under armed? He underrated Bokoharam and that's why they thrived for over 4 years? The military were under armed yet he did nothing for so many years?

If you are not ashamed then there is something very wrong.

You need to understand that many of them don't give a damn about Nigeria or whatever mess Nigeria is in, they are unpatriotic elements . Their only concern in tribalism and this clueless and incompetent president hence defending his daily blunders and absurdities.

Imagine the man saying to the world that he underestimated BH while the same BH litters our landscape with the blood thousands of innocent Nigerians.

How many dead Nigerians = Taking BH seriously?

Over hundred Nigerians perished in Abuja, but this man shrugged it off and went dancing in Kano instead of sitting down to look for ways and ideas about how to protect Nigerians and this same bomb blast location before BH blast the same place which BH did anyway.

Hundreds of school girls were kidnapped and this cruel and heartless man shrugged it off and refused to acknowledge it for weeks while his own wife ridiculed the victims and their parents on National TV.

This useless man is tragically irredeemable and must vacate his seat he he truly love Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by LFJ: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
KingsleyCEO:
Those calling Jonathan cluessless have the worst parent and there is actually no adjective to qualify their parents.

Just check and you will understand!

It pain you reach that level. Is it a must to celebrate a fo.ol as leader?
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by lanrock(m): 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
Very important!.....Pls read.

The IG says voters should go home after casting their ballots,......he says we should not wait to protect our votes.

In response, on Channels TV this morning, INEC Chairman, Professor Attahiru Jega made the following assertions.

1. That the electoral law does not state anywhere that voters cannot, or should not wait to watch, and ensure that their votes are counted.

2. That INEC encourages, and is encouraging voters to wait behind, monitor the process, and watch their votes counted. He made it clear that the law expects such voters staying behind, to however conduct themselves in an orderly manner.

He said this was done in 2011, and was successful.

3. That what the electoral law says, is that anyone that has no business with the electoral process at the polling booths, but desires to monitor events, should stay at least 300 meters off the polling booths.
-He however clarified that a voter has business with the process, and therefore cannot be classified along with those that don't have business there.

The IG has no constitutional right to rewrite the law.

In a nutshell, you have every right under the electoral law (if you are a legitimate voter),to wait behind, ensure your votes are counted, as long as you conduct yourself in an orderly manner.

Pls share with everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by Revolution: 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
aresa:

You need to understand that many of them don't give a damn about Nigeria or whatever mess Nigeria is in, they are unpatriotic elements . Their only concern in tribalism and this clueless and incompetent president hence defending his daily blunders and absurdities.

Imagine the man saying to the world that he underestimated BH while the same BH litters our landscape with the blood thousands of innocent Nigerians.

How many dead Nigerians = Taking BH seriously?

Over hundred Nigerians perished in Abuja, but this man shrugged it off and went dancing in Kano instead of sitting down to look for ways and ideas about how to protect Nigerians and this same bomb blast location before BH blast the same place which BH did anyway.

Hundreds of school girls were kidnapped and this cruel and heartless man shrugged it off and refused to acknowledge it for weeks while his own wife ridiculed the victims and their parents on National TV.

The only underestimation President Jonathan is guilty of is on the impact the failure to defeat Boko Haram will have on his electoral chances. He didn't give a care initially until he realised he was likely to lose the elections in February. If indeed he underestimated the threat posed by Boko Haram them how come he didn't reassess the threat, change strategy and buy more equipment, like he is doing now, after:

Boko Haram captured the 1st village
Boko Haram captured several villages
Boko Haram captured the 1st town
Boko Haram captured several towns
Boko Haram captured the 1st local government, brought down the Nigerian flag and flew their flag
Boko Haram captured the 2nd local government
Boko Haram captured the 3rd local government
Boko Haram captured the 4th local government
Boko Haram captured the 5th local government
Boko Haram captured the 6th local government
Boko Haram captured the 7th local government
Boko Haram captured the 8th local government
Boko Haram captured the 9th local government
Boko Haram captured the 10th local government
Boko Haram captured the 11th local government
Boko Haram captured the 12th local government
Boko Haram captured the 13th local government
Boko Haram captured the 14th local government

It wasn't until very close to elections that he started collaborating with Niger, Chad and Cameroon and buying more weapons. So if we had no elections he would have left the army to carry with the same approach and expect different results?

2 Likes

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
shikaan:
may God deliver you. the governmnet underrated BH.. y is that a problem??
he has no idea why the military is unarmed.. are u this daft?? did u not see how much wisdom he applied in answering that question.
i wasnt incharge i cant speak for them.. very simple end of story. u and me know that previous administrations didnt buy any weapons..ohh u wanted him to say they were all corrupt like ur master buhari would say of what use is that?:
oga get ova urslf.. jonathan is smart u cant take that away.
I can't stop laughing dude! Seriously! I guess there is a periodical meeting at the Villa between the President and the Army Chiefs? What the hell are they discussing at the meeting? Seems you forgot he's the Commander-in-Chief?
I believe you gonna agree with me that he's incompetent, but your hatred toward GMB won't make you think straight!
Pity you dude!!!

2 Likes

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by otemanuduno: 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
[size=16pt] Omo, kon see how your president dey pause all the time for that video. The BBC man wicked o. The man ask our very own clueless oga say why e be say Jonathan no fit fight BH for four years wet be say na four months hin kon dey do giragira. You wan hear response of Mr Clueless? Hin tok say Naija no dey manufacture weapon.
The man say why upon all the noise say Naija na giant of Africa why their military kon lack ammunition, yet say na 50billion dollars na him den dey budget for that every year. Mr. Clueless pause so tey I scatter my Dada for laughter grin

Pls you too click link watch am make u hear the remaining Tory. [/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by Revolution: 11:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
otemanuduno:
[size=16pt] Omo, kon see how your president dey pause all the time for that video. The BBC man wicked o. The man ask our very own clueless oga say why e be say Jonathan no fit fight BH for four years wet be say na four months hin kon dey do giragira. You wan hear response of Mr Clueless? Hin tok say Naija no dey manufacture weapon.
The man say why upon all the noise say Naija na giant of Africa why their military kon lack ammunition, yet say na 50billion dollars na him den dey budget for that every year. Mr. Clueless pause so tey I scatter my Dada for laughter grin

Pls you too click link watch am make u hear the remaining Tory. [/size]

Lol. Abi o. Does Chad that has been defeating Boko Haram manufacture weapons? Does it take 4 or 5 years to order and take delivery of new weapons. Mr President please find another response to give the next time you are asked that question.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by mustymatic(m): 11:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
**IN BABA'S VOICE** CORRUPTION WILL KILL NAIJARIA grin grin grin grin
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by mustymatic(m): 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
**IN BABA'S VOICE** CORRUPTION WILL KILL NAIJARIA grin grin grin grin
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by prettyboi1(m): 11:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
I felt so ashamed watching this interview. How can a freaking president be living on ordinary speculations and assumptions like a common citizen? He couldn't even give any concrete answers as a president to all the pressing questions. Really, what did we ever do to get this man as president?

VOTE BUHARI/OSINBAJO for president and vice-president respectively on march 28.

Long live the federal republic of Nigeria.

God Bless Nigeria. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by Soulglad: 1:46am On Mar 21, 2015
As far as I am concern,this interview is very clear and precise. Mr President cannot be intimidated by an ordinary white Journalist. The interviewer should know we African cannot be intimidated.
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by Nobody: 4:17am On Mar 21, 2015
kaziblaq:
Let's celebrate Nigerian president, best ever in my own assessment. We are awaiting ur announcement as u continue in ur leadership

Onyi igbo.... ndi iberibe
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 21, 2015
shikaan:
may God deliver you. the governmnet underrated BH.. y is that a problem??
he has no idea why the military is unarmed.. are u this daft?? did u not see how much wisdom he applied in answering that question.
i wasnt incharge i cant speak for them.. very simple end of story. u and me know that previous administrations didnt buy any weapons..ohh u wanted him to say they were all corrupt like ur master buhari would say of what use is that?:
oga get ova urslf.. jonathan is smart u cant take that away.

You are a wonder to behold! I am ashamed you are a Nigerian.

Bokoharam killed thousands and your chief in command did not take that seriously and you come here to talk trash?

I refuse to cast my vote for a clueless president who refused to take the murderers of my Uncle seriously. Just imagine the height of irresponsibility.

At a time when Presidents go to any length to secure the lives of thier citizenry, that excuse of a President thought it wise to handle the murderers of Nigerians with kid gloves?

For your info his answer as regards the military only demonstrates that he is not the Chief in Command but a puppet. I don't vote for puppets.

I wonder why you think I would ordinarily want Buhari. You are indeed far gone if you see the truth against your candidate as a support for Buhari. I have never voted for either Jonathan or Buhari because I don't see both as fit for governance.

But that is about to change. I will cast my vote for Buhari not because I like him but because I can't stand being ruled by an incompetent president for another 4 years.

There is no educated Nigerian who would see that video without bias and not feel ashamed.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by panafrican(m): 5:12am On Mar 21, 2015
sodiqrasaq:
SMH cry cry cry

GEJ is a disgrace to PHD holder's and Nigeria
End game !
Thank God Nigerians are realizing how this guy is NOT the person of moral integrity and the pro-active president they thought he was.
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by sandraa(f): 6:14am On Mar 21, 2015
Thank God Nigerians eyes are wide open to see the truth about Nigeria.
Jonathan is incompetent in all area of governing. Sai Buhari is the only option!

I wish the youth will understand the importance and how critical their vote will be.

Please let's vote out PDP
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by Gh0stFreak: 6:21am On Mar 21, 2015
verakooler:
first time i'm Almost regretting being a Nigerian my father is an epitome of disgrace.
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by Gh0stFreak: 6:27am On Mar 21, 2015
shilexworldsexy:

You are a fool for coming here to abuse pple's parent, I can't blame u for what u said.... Cos ur parents are nobody to u and u don't have any respect for them... Think b4 u type or say anytin. Fool

foolish bastar.d,is president jonathan not someone's father too?
you Apc Ediots are really pathetic.
Re: Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview by adconline(m): 6:38am On Mar 21, 2015
You "appears" not to appreciate what I'm telling u. Who taught this man English?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React / Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members / APC Postpones National Convention Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.