Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes (55752 Views)

Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview / Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election / Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes by Jaypea98: 1:18am On Mar 21, 2015
Mrs. Buhari added, “I am here today
to say that when my husband is
elected into the office of the
President of the Federal Republic of
Nigeria, all these are going to be
history; the insecurity, girl child
trafficking, suffering of the widows in
the South-East will come to an end.
There must be a cultural design to
accommodate the widows; a design
that will make the girl child be
comfortable wherever she is in this
country.
Re: Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes by AfricanApple(f): 1:18am On Mar 21, 2015
Caseless:
thank u. I knw pdp 'airheads' will add salt and pepper to that simple statement cos they find it hard to comprehend anything.
the great politician
Re: Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes by dondo83(m): 1:20am On Mar 21, 2015
eagleeye2:

I don't know your state, but it will be wrong for anyone to use the same brush to paint everyone from your state.
A woman in her position shouldn't be making such statement and this goes beyond politics.
I compare it with what oshiomole once did, by telling someone to "go and die".....it's wrong.
That equally means GEJ can term all persons from Bornu state a boko haramite?

well like they say the truth is bitter. stereotyping happens every where even in the western world . I watched her rally and the way she spoke about wasn't offensive . rather than crucifying her let us discourage this "milan" trend in edo state
Re: Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 21, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Edo people are illiterates and so uncivilized,thank God I'm not from that part of the country,Aisha was just talking about normal regional problems of course,there are prostitutes in Edo state,it doesn't mean they're all prostitutes

Who is this stone age foul-mouthed savage? Substandard education reflects like midnight stars in your clumsy composition. Your thought is beyond the pale!

2 Likes

Re: Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes by bright007(f): 1:25am On Mar 21, 2015
bokohalal:

Sorry. La ho wo wo. I didn't know that you have close female members of your family in Europe.

lagosmugun like you.....your username says it all, your boss Buhari is the chief sponsor and commander of book haram and it is reflecting in your username. birds of a feather
Re: Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes by quixotic: 1:28am On Mar 21, 2015
since when did fighting trafficking become a crime. The liar who wrote the report said chief oyegun was surprised. But oyegun was in lagos at the apc town hall meeting so he wasnt anywhere close to the rally.its sad we are so gullible,where is the video link.she used the word human trafficking and Edo state is worst hit by d menace.and she gave solutions to the problem. I guess they are jolted that the rally was a hit. Lies don't stick.
Re: Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes by preselect(m): 1:31am On Mar 21, 2015
MadCow1:
grin grin

See Edo people dey vex like say dem just call their virgin daughters prostitutes.. grin

Are Edo Girls not crossing the border every day to go to Italy to prostitute? undecided

grin grin grin
the bad news is that over here in europe, they don't know them as Edo girls but as Nigerians girls. . . so when you say you are nigerian. . . . . . . grin
Re: Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes by quixotic: 1:31am On Mar 21, 2015
Jaypea98:
Mrs. Buhari added, “I am here today
to say that when my husband is
elected into the office of the
President of the Federal Republic of
Nigeria, all these are going to be
history; the insecurity, girl child
trafficking, suffering of the widows in
the South-East will come to an end.
There must be a cultural design to
accommodate the widows; a design
that will make the girl child be
comfortable wherever she is in this
country.

don't mind them. Lies never stick.
Re: Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes by maestroferddi: 1:32am On Mar 21, 2015
Sweetlemon:
I officially give up on Jonathan supporters. You people are the filthiest things ever.god forbid very bad thing!
I just pray your oga allows this elections to hold at last next week because God knows I cannot stand watching and listening to you guys speak no more. God forbid!
Madam no dey make noise abeg.

Why are you moaning now that you are being served a dose of your own medicine?

The other day Patience Jonathan made an innocent remark about the ills of siring/spawning children and abandoning them as street urchin as practised by the peasants in the north.
Mind you that that particular remarked is generally made by northern elites to discourage parental irresponsibility.

We all know what happened. The otherwise innocuous statement was twisted out of turn to imply she was saying that northerners abandon their children instead of fending for them or that northerners procreate indiscriminately.

I am sure people like you never thought through the report when you heard it but went into the usual insults and vilification of Jonathan and his wife.

You guys are such hypocrites.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 21, 2015
bright007:

Ovbiedo me khin.
I am not and will never be in support of prostitution, but for AIsha Buhari to come out in full public glare to announce to the whole world that the Edo girl child is a prostitute should be rejected and opposed on all fronts. There are special events organized where this social menance can be discussed, not in a political rally. It is an insult and i will play my own part as an Edolite to make sure that our votes do not go to the herdsman called Buhari.

I don't engage in active politics. But Aisha's racial slur on an entire tribe is making me have a rethink. This is disgusting and outrageous for an aspiring public figure. If you've got an online platform by which one could negatively force this venomous dose down Buhari's throat, please let me know quickly. One week activism online could turn the tide against them in Edo. I'm appalled!

2 Likes

Re: Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes by AlphaDibia(m): 1:39am On Mar 21, 2015
That was a politically incorrect statement, but let us be honest: we as Nigerians have almost always been informed by the stereotypes we have of different regions of Nigeria. Ex: Calabar babes can sabi gbensh.. Yoruba babes are weray.. Igbo babes are formers.. Edo babes na international ashawos.. if you have a choice of killing an mbaise or a snake, kill the mbaise man. So on, so fort.

It's a sad state of affairs in our politics but I've seen worse.. As a student of American political history, Nigeria's politics is what America n politics was in late 1700s, except we Nigerians are a bit more civil. That's shocking. We have a lot of work ahead of us but I believe we're on right track.
Re: Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes by olas24u(f): 1:48am On Mar 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:
rimagine her terming them 'EDO PROSTITUTES'
jeez...what an insult to the people of Edo state...this is a slap on their face

After some foolish APC e-warriors would have the guts to call this woman intelligent...she's dumb and daft.....pa bubuhari has passed his certifcateless and insenstive attributes to her...balderdash

GEJ till 2019

Only responsible leaders make such statements ,the future generation of women in Edo state will not have any business travelling to prostitute any more, what is bad in that statement ,Many of this women have died and a responsible government cant watch that from happening anymore.
Re: Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes by flexz007(m): 1:52am On Mar 21, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]Truth is bitter
Re: Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes by flexz007(m): 1:54am On Mar 21, 2015
I heard that Edo Girls are crossing the border every day to go to Italy to prostitution. But #BabaWhenYouGetThere make it stop

1 Like

Re: Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes by philips70(m): 1:56am On Mar 21, 2015
bright007:
well the damage has been done and according to Newton's third law of motion......To every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Aisha has done the damage and now she and her certififcateless herdsman must face the music.

please, if you are from Edo state, and you know it is because of this statement that you changed your mind from voting for buhari, hit like on this my post.

All Edo indigenes, let us rise and reject this statement, let us oppose it until it get to the hears
of the certificateless herdsman and his wife

Just look at who is calling a retired General "certicateless". Just wait tirelessly for the likes from your fellow numb heads. Olodorapata.
Re: Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes by raayah(f): 2:03am On Mar 21, 2015
kilmix:
Lots of promises without a single blueprint to accomplish them.

If Nigerians were "literate" enough they would have seen the big handwriting on the wall. It's even written in the skies.

Good post! It is refreshing to see a thinking Nigerian on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes by bright007(f): 2:07am On Mar 21, 2015
philips70:

Just look at who is calling a retired General "certicateless". Just wait tirelessly for the likes from your fellow numb heads. Olodorapata.
you must be a fool to quote me with your dumb ideas.

for your knowledge, i am an alumni of the university of Benin preparing to go for my masters soon. Hence, your certificateless herdsman who lied on oath is not up to my level in terms of education. it is because of educated minds like me that the illiterate has refused to come out in public to convince me why i should vote for him. Simply put he has no idea of how to solve Nigeria's problem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes by Ultimate300(m): 2:08am On Mar 21, 2015
ellechrystal:
Lol
If this came from patience Johnathan, would u say d same?

Would u say same if mama peace said that?
Just asking o. She had wrong choice of words, n that's d problem Mama peace has,
This woman u guys praise may b worse or better, no one knows.
This period is critical, n I would advice those who wish to b respected irrespective of d fact that he may be speaking d truth or not to keep shut, n avoid embarrassment. Too many scavengers waiting to eat dropped words.
wawuya. Read the fulltext is these an insult?

“They have been
painting Buhari
black using
religion, but I am
happy today that
Nigerians have
discovered that PDP
is using religion as
a cover to loot
Nigeria. They have
grounded the
country. Whoever
talks to you about
religion in this
country is a liar, he
wants to loot. He
wants to loot the
little resources
Nigerians will
enjoy. Say no to
religious politics,
they are using it to
deceive the people.
When my husband
is elected,
insecurity, girl child
trafficking,
suffering of widows
in the South-East
will come to an
end. There must be
a cultural design
that will
accommodate
widows in the
South-East and a
policy that will
make a girl child
comfortable in this
country. Our girls
do not need to
leave Nigeria to
prostitute abroad,
it is not our
portion. Our
portion is to train
our children to be
future leaders.
Girl child trafficking
can be considered
as one of our
problems in the
South-South zone. I
know there is
unemployment
here too.
Unemployment is
the major cause of
brain drain and girl
child trafficking.
Gen. Buhari is a
leader, he led
Nigeria years ago
and he is coming
back now to
sanitise the system.
For those who are
saying that he is
coming to jail
Nigerians, I don’t
know what their
fear is.
They should not be
afraid because we
are all yearning for
change. There is
insecurity in the
country, bad
healthcare system,
decay in the
educational sector
and there are other
basic necessities
that our people are
lacking. I think
Nigeria needs
Buhari now.”
Re: Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes by vickman2011(m): 2:12am On Mar 21, 2015
The problem of this nation still rest on our low political culture, all fabric of the nation institutions are politicized, we tend to read negative meaning to any initiative from opposition party.
Re: Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes by agabaI23(m): 2:25am On Mar 21, 2015
ellechrystal:
Lol

Just asking o. She had wrong choice of words, n that's d problem Mama peace has,
This period is critical, n I would advice those who wish to b respected irrespective of d fact that he may be speaking d truth or not to keep shut, n avoid embarrassment. Too many scavengers waiting to eat dropped words.
Very well spoken. It would've been a racing fire now if it was Mama peace.
Re: Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes by agabaI23(m): 2:26am On Mar 21, 2015
vickman2011:
The problem of this nation still rest on our low political culture, all fabric of the nation institutions are politicized, we tend to read negative meaning to any initiative from opposition party.
Have you ever seen the opposition accepting that GEJ has done anything good?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes by jorlons(m): 2:30am On Mar 21, 2015
ellechrystal:
Lol

Politically she shouldn't have made that statement cause it will definitely affect the sensitivities of some Edos but in reality she spoke the simple truth. We know there are Edo prostitutes and we also know they are being trafficked abroad for sex-marketing.

Mama piss on the other hand is unrefined and can never choose her words correctly. I mean are talks are just fvcking urgghhh and hilarious too; I like her tho, always cracking the ribs of Nigerians.
Re: Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes by Oilandgas1(m): 2:32am On Mar 21, 2015
Caseless:
thank u. I knw pdp 'airheads' will add salt and pepper to that simple statement cos they find it hard to comprehend anything.

Besides, we all know that the majority of the women that lives the shores of this country to Italy especially for prostitution are from Edo state,so why are pretending?

Buhari till 2019
Re: Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes by Nobody: 2:55am On Mar 21, 2015
maestroferddi:
You need help badly.

People like you should be speaking from the barricades of a prison cell.

You are justifying murdering of innocent Nigerian youths. Indeed there was a country...

I realize that patriotism is not enough.

I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone.

E.Cavell.
Re: Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes by philips70(m): 3:04am On Mar 21, 2015
bright007:
you must be a fool to quote me with your dumb ideas.

for your knowledge, i am an alumni of the university of Benin preparing to go for my masters soon. Hence, your certificateless herdsman who lied on oath is not up to my level in terms of education. it is because of educated minds like me that the illiterate has refused to come out in public to convince me why i should vote for him. Simply put he has no idea of how to solve Nigeria's problem.

You see yourself, only you an ALUMNI of an institution. Pity miss, you are a product of the failed educational system in Nigeria. Professor Yemi Osinbajo will never refer to himself as "educated minds like me" yet write a poorly and embarrassingly put together essay like you just did up there. Your fellow Uniben graduates in this forum must be ashamed of you. I will advise you dash your certificate to the closest akara seller in your neighborhood and head to Italy for what fits you most even as much as you have turned yourself into an advocate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes by bright007(f): 3:10am On Mar 21, 2015
philips70:

You see yourself, only you an ALUMNI of an institution. Pity miss, you are a product of the failed educational system in Nigeria. Professor Yemi Osinbajo will never refer to himself as "educated minds like me" and yet write a poorly and embarrassingly put together essay like you just did up there. Your fellow Uniben graduates in this forum must be ashamed of you. I will advise you dash your certificate to the closest akara seller in your neighborhood and head to Italy for what fits you most in as much as you have turned yourself into an advocate.
if you are not a dunce like Buhari, you would have addressed the salient points I put up there instead of pointing out my typos.
I don't blame you, birds of a feather......u know the rest

pls don't let your silly self quote me again because I will ignore you

1 Like

Re: Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes by adeoye201: 3:22am On Mar 21, 2015
Fine if u say EDO girls are prostitutes. But the thousands of local brothels in nigeria and even West Africa. We all know that they are filled with ibo ladies

1 Like

Re: Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes by SwingzProsper(m): 3:34am On Mar 21, 2015
mrrock:
Aisha Buhari is a clown. Her husband is a terrorist financier.

Buhari is such a fake man!.

Name on Buhari's INEC form CF 001: Mohamed Buhari (false information). Real name is Muhammadu Buhari.

Occupation on voter's card: Civil servant (false information). Real occupation is Politician.

Buhari's proof of educational qualification: Affidavit stating the military have his certificates (false information). The military do not keep such documents.

Buhari's birth certificate on INEC form: None submitted.

Name on Buhari's statement of result from Government College Katsina: Mohamed Buhari (false information). Real name Muhammadu Buhari.

Buhari's party on INEC form CF 001: All Progressives Congress Party (APCP) (false information). Real party is All Progressives Congress (APC).

Everybody now have a proof that Buhari is a stark illiterate and a big fake!.

Buhari is such a fake!!!. Buhari is the fakest Nigerian alive!!

Say no to Boko haram.
Say no to Buhari.
smh. U lack decorum.. U lack morale.. Go learn hw 2improve yur thinkin faculty next tym cos u spkn maliciously. SaiBaba.
Re: Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes by ellechrystal(f): 3:34am On Mar 21, 2015
Ultimate300:
wawuya. Read the fulltext is these an insult?

“They have been
painting Buhari
black using
religion, but I am
happy today that
Nigerians have
discovered that PDP
is using religion as
a cover to loot
Nigeria. They have
grounded the
country. Whoever
talks to you about
religion in this
country is a liar, he
wants to loot. He
wants to loot the
little resources
Nigerians will
enjoy. Say no to
religious politics,
they are using it to
deceive the people.
When my husband
is elected,
insecurity, girl child
trafficking,
suffering of widows
in the South-East
will come to an
end. There must be
a cultural design
that will
accommodate
widows in the
South-East and a
policy that will
make a girl child
comfortable in this
country. Our girls
do not need to
leave Nigeria to
prostitute abroad,
it is not our
portion. Our
portion is to train
our children to be
future leaders.
Girl child trafficking
can be considered
as one of our
problems in the
South-South zone. I
know there is
unemployment
here too.
Unemployment is
the major cause of
brain drain and girl
child trafficking.
Gen. Buhari is a
leader, he led
Nigeria years ago
and he is coming
back now to
sanitise the system.
For those who are
saying that he is
coming to jail
Nigerians, I don’t
know what their
fear is.
They should not be
afraid because we
are all yearning for
change. There is
insecurity in the
country, bad
healthcare system,
decay in the
educational sector
and there are other
basic necessities
that our people are
lacking. I think
Nigeria needs
Buhari now.”
N Buhari d magician will just come in and everything will b fixed?
Wao.. that's nice.
Re: Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes by philips70(m): 3:35am On Mar 21, 2015
bright007:
if you are not a dunce like Buhari, you would have addressed the salient points I put up there instead of pointing out my typos.
I don't blame you, birds of a feather......u know the rest

pls don't let your silly self quote me again because I will ignore you

Return your certificate or dash it out olodo. You don't know who or what ALUMNI should refer to yet you claim to be a Uniben graduate and have the audacity to call a General certificateless. If your parents read those comments they will weep over their wasted meagre resources. Typo my ass, It also made you start sentences with small letters. OLODOSTEIN Mama Peace student. Who knows, you might be typing from the dark alleys of Milan hence the so much pain over Aisha's laudable speech.
Re: Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes by SwingzProsper(m): 3:37am On Mar 21, 2015
watchd d video. This brilliant n educ8d woman neva said smfn lyk dt. Rival party twistin her words in d media. Sai GMB*PYO. Watch d duo tk ova d seat of power cm May. #teamgejout!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) / Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News / Labour Party’s Tony Nwoye Defeats Stella Oduah, Ex-first Lady, Ebele Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.