Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,390 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) (37613 Views)

Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour / Why Buhari Didn't Make Me Attorney-General - Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by Rawani: 7:38am On Mar 21, 2015
bencobenz:
Mrs Aisha Buhari is too intelligent to make such careless statement. Such statement can only come from mama peace. I can't wait for March 28!
Well said.
Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by madridguy(m): 7:39am On Mar 21, 2015
Okay.

wummyanthoy:
We are waiting !
Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by Gboliwe: 7:39am On Mar 21, 2015
obergath:

pinky mouse if you are not brain dead,simple youtube search for the video of the speech would have free you from gross ignorance. Seun it is high time you sack the obtuse brained lalastically for always promoting false pdp propaganda to the front-page. He will not be anywhere close when they slam you with law suit.

Only evil, wicked fools and touts fight people who have no knowledge of their existence. Also, only educated illiterates pick random unprovoked fights with faceless forum users.

Check your mental state asap.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by obergath: 7:40am On Mar 21, 2015
bright007:
i am a graduate of Uniben and i know the value of education. Hence i cannot vote for an illiterate who has refused to come out and tell me how he is going to solve Nigeria's problem if elected?

Shut up simpleton, nobody gives a sh*t about your failed education system. You epitomize the failing education standards in that hellhole. Little wonder Philips called you out on your numerous typos on the other thread.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by forgoodwithgod: 7:41am On Mar 21, 2015
I only hate one thing about this Buhari and his wife.. They were educated and never allowed their kinsmen to know what education can offer them, what can u for others when u can't do one but deceiving ur own people? Teach ur people the way then we can see how u change ur environment before clamouring to have u.. cool cool
Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by bright007(f): 7:43am On Mar 21, 2015
obergath:

Shut up simpleton, nobody gives a sh*t about your failed education system. You epitomize the failing education standards in that hellhole. Little wonder Philips called you out on your numerous typos on the other thread.

ignores the scumbag

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by Kenswitch(m): 7:43am On Mar 21, 2015
APC I have heard ur own side of story but I gonna do what I gonna do & let me hear from PDP before I decide, case adjourned till further notice. PDP 4 LIFE joor, we love Uncle Jonah 4 who he is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by ceejay80s(m): 7:43am On Mar 21, 2015
All of una wey abuse her should just apologize or face the wrath of
God almighty for bearing false witness

Seun what kind of mods do u have ,it like airing wrong info to the mass, which kind journalism ur mods dey air, I knew mrs buhari would never say say such, pls seun ,talk to ur mods to enquire first befor moving it to front page, nairaland big pass all dis one o
Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by stanlomite: 7:44am On Mar 21, 2015
bright007:
i am a graduate of Uniben and i know the value of education. Hence i cannot vote for an illiterate who has refused to come out and tell me how he is going to solve Nigeria's problem if elected?
I hardly comment here but this quoted word make me piss off...pls what is being illiterate and having a certificate...Gej with his phd is clueless....Tell me the certificate that Bill Gate had then u will definitely knw having cerificate is different for being intelligent..I remember during my service year u see a lot of graduate who cnt fill their PV form so is that being literate or having certificate.

4 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by dein77(m): 7:44am On Mar 21, 2015
Stealing is not corruption. ...

Did anyone agree GEJ was quoted out of context? How many persons were even mature enough to look at the sentence?

What of Pst Oyedepo and the gates of hell talk? Didn't you guys believe whatever you chose?

No amount of explanation and rebuttal will wipe out that slate.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by daresimon(m): 7:44am On Mar 21, 2015
bright007:

And how has "literate" being solving it?

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by fekolastic(m): 7:45am On Mar 21, 2015
Why are we like this, your messiah Mrs Buhari in her first rally just shot herself on the foot and made so many grammatical error, what do we get, people coming to her defence as if we did not watch the video and dont understand English language any longer. APC lies are in the public domain so no amount of defence will save her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by obergath: 7:45am On Mar 21, 2015
Gboliwe:

Only evil, wicked fools and touts fight people who have no knowledge of their existence. Also, only educated illiterates pick random unprovoked fights with faceless forum users.

Check your mental state asap.

Says a god forsaken low life idi0t weaned on cow dung, if not that your brain cells have been mortgage for a milk cup of thai rice you won't come on a public forum to display your gross stupidity. The whole of your lineage dead and living are not only illiterates but they are also a curse to this planetary body. F**k off saTAN.

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by obergath: 7:47am On Mar 21, 2015
bright007:

ignores the scumbag

The raving mad man that donated the chromosomes that brought you forth is a grass eating scumbag.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by nonjebose(m): 7:48am On Mar 21, 2015
bright007:
you mean GEJ

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by Nicklaus(m): 7:48am On Mar 21, 2015
Hey twister, I think you are the one who has just painted it to your satisfaction. Why would Oshiomole and Oyegun express visible shock over this, if this is what she truly said Paint a good picture of her at the expense of an insult on Edo state,, no big deal it's just Edo state, but don't sit there thinking you can fool anyone with this. Buhari has just lost Edo state support courtesy of her CLUELESS wife. :/ :\

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by omenka(m): 7:49am On Mar 21, 2015
FastShipping:
PDP and lie are like bread and butter. They lied they unraveled Buhari's cancer medical report at ABU Zaria. They lied he was admitted to bed rest in London. They lied he fell flat on his stomach somewhere in Calabar. Now twisted the words of Buhari's wife to suit their agenda.

PDP and their supporters have nothing else left except to lie, blackmail and spread propaganda.
I'm not surprised. That trash that was moved to the fp yesterday came from HopeForNigeria and their facebbook page.

Seun, Lalasticlala and all those that matter, please it is high time we stopped taking news from those guys, including their side kick GuardianNewsUSA. They are an arm of TAN that spread nothing but hatred and falsehood.

Just imagine what those guys alleged Mrs Buhari said as opposed to what she actually said. This is really appalling. This is propaganda taken too far.

Please take note.

4 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by Gboliwe: 7:49am On Mar 21, 2015
obergath:

Says a god forsaken low life idi0t weaned on cow dung, if not that your brain cells have been mortgage for a milk cup of thai rice you won't come on a public forum to display your gross stupidity. The whole of your lineage dead and living are not only illiterates but they are also a curse to this planetary body. F**k off saTAN.

Hehehehehehehehehe. Go and play with your mates. I canNOT be dragged down to your level. So, I'll treat you as I have always treated you with your thousand and one monikers. You just ceased to exist. Rant all you want, I cannot notice you again. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by Rawani: 7:50am On Mar 21, 2015
I wonder where we would be if the North was this emotional and butt-hurt every time it it's bashed for almajiri or literacy level, you can dish it but can't take it?

Grow up.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by bright007(f): 7:51am On Mar 21, 2015
stanlomite:

I hardly comment here but this quoted word make me piss off...pls what is being illiterate and having a certificate...Gej with his phd is clueless....Tell me the certificate that Bill Gate had then u will definitely knw having cerificate is different for being intelligent..I remember during my service year u see a lot of graduate who cnt fill their PV form so is that being literate or having certificate.

why are you arguing out of point? Is Bill Gates the president of America or governor? Being able to run your business and becoming successful doesn't translate to being a good leader. If you must know, with the fast rate at which the world is advancing with science, Nigeria cannot afford to be ruled by someone who didn't atleast have a waec result or its equivalent

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by obergath: 7:51am On Mar 21, 2015
Gboliwe:

Hehehehehehehehehe. I canNOT be dragged down to your level. So, I'll treat you as I have always treated you with your thousand and one monikers. You just ceased to exist. Rant all you want, I cannot notice you again. cheesy

COWARD..... Thousand and one monikers? you must be smoking overdose of your own phlegm.
Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by Missmossy(f): 7:51am On Mar 21, 2015
The intention of her message/address is so damn oblivious. Only a hyprocrite will say otherwise.
Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by bright007(f): 7:52am On Mar 21, 2015
obergath:

The raving mad man that donated the chromosomes that brought you forth is a grass eating scumbag.

ignores him more and more

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:53am On Mar 21, 2015
madridguy:
Clock is ticking,
Time is running
Card Reader is charging
PVC is dusting
Wind of change is blowing
Umbrella is licking
Mua'zu is resigning
INEC is distributing
GMB is promising
Jonathan is insulting
Nigerians are willing
PDP is doubting
Ebele is bribing
Change is coming
Corrupt leaders shall be leaving
God is watching
PDP shall be packing
Sai-Buharing!
I know you're now smiling
Because i'm rhyming
keep on sweeping
Don't stop marching

I have decided.
CHANGE
Just love the rhymes,not the content
Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by lion042(m): 7:53am On Mar 21, 2015
Show us video to believe you
Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by obergath: 7:54am On Mar 21, 2015
bright007:

ignores him more and more

it's now clear to all your uniben certificate is as worthless as a used sanitary pad.

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 21, 2015
bright007:
let me hope dat u refuse to listen to GMB campaigns, dats why u re typing with all ur finger.............. #no insult

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by maestroferddi: 7:56am On Mar 21, 2015
arsetalks:
She committed what gaffe if I may ask you? Do you want to word for word provide quotes that is different from the above to buttress further your point?

If you can't it means you are just like the many gullible bastardos on here who twisted the words of the woman to suit their evil agenda.

Pinpoint exactly what's wrong in her speech. Please go ahead and do it.
You think everybody is like you guys so brainwashed that you can no longer put your imagination to use?

She has been going about pontificating about prostitution in her sojourns down south. One begins to wonder who she thinks she is patronising with her sense of pseudo-sophistication.

Let her step her feet into any of the South East states and try a similar misspeak. She would then know what it means to put people in their proper place.

I am sure your twisted sense of morality did not see anything wrong with the furore/bad blood generated by an otherwise innocence remark Patience Jonathan made Almajiri children and child abandonment in the north.

Is it because we are so liberal here in the South? Can a southern woman dare to make a similar statement up north without eliciting possible dire consequences?

You APC can redact her speech how you like. No need trying to bolt the barn door when the horse has bolted.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by Nicklaus(m): 7:56am On Mar 21, 2015
stanlomite:

So what sense does it make to support one who doesn't have a CErT at all when someone with phD is clueless. It shows how clueless you ppl are as well, so go back to you isolated form, you needn't comment.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by eagleeye2: 7:58am On Mar 21, 2015
General Buhari and Hajia Aisha Buhari, can never do wrong in the eyes of their supporters.
Sentiments and logic/reasoning will decide this election come next week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by steadymind(m): 7:58am On Mar 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDjfd-7pobQ

Pls start watching from 2:16

what she said exactly:

In each Zone of the Country, we have peculiar problems, Our Problems differs, for me in this zone, Girl child trafficking should be considered one of our problems Though i know there is unemployment, Unemployment is a Major factor that contributes to brain drain and girl child trafficking, Gen Buhari is a leader, he was a Leader, he led nigeria some decades ago and he is coming back now to sanitize the system.

For those campaigning, saying that he is coming to jail Nigerians, I dont know what their fear is, but they shouldnt because we are all yearning for change, the insecurity of the country, the very very very bad healthcare system, lack of education and other basic necessitates that people are lacking, i think they need somebody like him now.

Already some years back, he has been contesting, they have painted him black using religion, I am happy today, Nigerians discover that, they use religion as the cover to loot Nigeria to Nonesense.

Whoever talks to you in this country, the politician that can talk to you about religion is a Liar, He is a Liar, he wants to loot. He wants to loot the little resources you are supposed to enjoy. Say no to Politics, comparing it, matching it with Religion to decieve people.

I am here today to let the Edo women know that when My husband is Elected to be president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, all these are going to be history

the insecurity, the girl child trafficking, suffering of the widows in the southeast will come to and end, there must be a design, a cultural design that can accommodate the widow, and then a design that will make a girl child feel comfortable wherever she is in this country, she doesnt need to leave her country to go and prostitute elsewhere, it is not her portion, her portion is to have a highly standard moral society for her to live, get married, have children, train them, train them and to support them to become the future of our Leaders.

We are here today, to also educate you, and to let you know the collection of PVCs is important, you collect your PVCs and dont sell it, dont ever sell it, dont ever sell it, its like selling your future, when you sell it for N5,000, you wont see N5,000 again until after 4 years which is too bad for you.

Get your PVC, Vote for APC, vote for Freedom, Vote for New Nigeria, vote security, vote education, vote healthcare, good roads and all the basic necessitates should be given to you.

I thank you all for being here this afternoon, being under the Sun for hours waiting to see me, thank you so much, i love you all.

Last week, we lost a sister, a mother, a former Woman Leader Mrs Modinat Omokwan May we have a one Minute silence for her.... May her Soul rest in Perfect Peace.

APC..... APC...... Edo... Nigeria..... God Bless you all.

5 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by Maser: 7:59am On Mar 21, 2015
bright007:

Though a graduate of Uniben, you're a victim of poor education under PDP little wonder you don't know. Your asserting that a man who attended US war college is an illiterate smacks of several things
(1) You lack basic understanding of the meaning of that word.
(2) You're high on PDP propaganda.
(3) Your gullibility is a cause for concern
(4) Whoever said a PhD who sits back and watch unemployed graduates pay to sit aptitude tests into govt establishments is educated. In my book his education is questionable.

It may interest you to know that the so called UNIBEN of which you boast cannot compare to schools many GMB supporters on NL attended around the world. So Shut the Bleep Up and snap out of your little UNIBEN bubble. By the way, you can't be more learned than PAT UTOMI who is on board #Train GMB headed for Aso Rock.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) / See What Was Actually Distributed To Farmers During Buhari’s Visit To Bauchi / Ugonna Ozuruigbo Loses Federal Seat To Kingsley Echendu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.