Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

[picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari (20013 Views)

Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health / Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by eagleeye2: 9:41am On Mar 21, 2015
asadike:
indeed
asadike, na so for this people.
Change
Change
Change
And everything will be alright.
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by eggie100(m): 9:41am On Mar 21, 2015
moderatorr1:
After Aisha Buhari made mention of "Edo Prostitutes", "Child trafficking" and that her husband will stop edo women from traveling abroad, things have not gone down well between her and the edo people over the social media.
They have successfully unearthed that she too was married by Buhari at the age of 9 years. After Buhari sacked his first wife and 5 children, living the first wife to die of illness.

Here is what I got this from Facebook:

Source: http://brainterm.org/twists/view/131562/EDO-people-still-not-happy-with-Aisha-Buhari
Before we shout change change, lets first of all change our inept attitudes to life. Buhari will never turn out to be that leader that will respect human rights. He can change his colour but he is still that same old person. GEJ till 2019

9 Likes

Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 21, 2015
So this guy has been straffing a 9-year old? I'm about to puke....

What a change! No wonder their fighting against constitutional amendment.....

How did he manage to drive his piston into her? How?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 21, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u have started thinking like a kid,d spirit of saTANiod has enter u.
Oga abeg face topic and nfree me. #NoToChildMarriage

10 Likes

Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 9:57am On Mar 21, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Edo Result will be something like:

Goodluck - 85%

Buhari - 12.5%

If Oslo mole like make him do Wetting him do for 2011, adopt GEJ, NOW.
i can see u saTANiod like evil,aisha message was very clear to us in benin,if not because of poverty,nobody wil like to lose his/her dignity,this evil must stop,we d good pple of edo state say - sai buhari 70% vote

3 Likes

Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by OgologoDimkpa: 10:07am On Mar 21, 2015
Dominiquez:
A man that did not submit his credentials as stated by law, slept with a nine year old girl also going against the law.

How can he then be able to keep to the tenet of our constitution.
It is only a fool that can vote for this normad to be his president.
Abio!

3 Likes

Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 10:09am On Mar 21, 2015
barcanista:
Oga abeg face topic and nfree me. #NoToChildMarriage
i am suprise at u,so u believe buhari marry 9yrs aisha,in case u don't know,she is 45 not 35. #notochildmarriage

2 Likes

Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by OgologoDimkpa: 10:10am On Mar 21, 2015
EbukaFran:

Solomon u are a bastard for this comment. Ur cup is getting full. I will expose your evil to this forum very soon.
Sharrap there! Get lost with your threat for this is a faceless forum. Buhari is a confirmed peadophile embarassed

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 10:18am On Mar 21, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u have started thinking like a kid,d spirit of saTANiod has enter u.
You this Satan posing as jesus calling another person Satan.

4 Likes

Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by CyberWolf: 10:18am On Mar 21, 2015
EbukaFran:

Solomon u are a bastard for this comment. Ur cup is getting full. I will expose your evil to this forum very soon.
you are a hopeless ediot and a deranged bastard angry..Get lost

11 Likes

Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by ahaika23: 10:24am On Mar 21, 2015
Buhari was sleeping with a 9 year old? disgusting to say the least. This is an animal, not man! Tufiakwa!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by mmsen: 10:33am On Mar 21, 2015
Why did the OP claim this has come from Edo people when it mentions what that the Yorubas are not happy?
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 21, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
i am suprise at u,so u believe buhari marry 9yrs aisha,in case u don't know,she is 45 not 35. #notochildmarriage
How old is Aisha Buhari? At most she's 40-42. She married GMB in 1989, that is at age 14-16. GMB as at the time of marriage to Aisha in 1989 was 47. So a 47 years old man mnarrying a 14-16 years old is a proper marriage in sane climes?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:38am On Mar 21, 2015
Firefire:
God is exposing the monster and wolf in sheep's clothing.
Aisha Buhari neva mentioned those lies dat u ppl are spreadin, I watched d edo rally LIVE & no mention of such!
Mtchew!
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:39am On Mar 21, 2015
barcanista:

What da fvvvvvvvck No wonder GMB and Sani Yerima are allies.

#Nigerians Say No To Underage Marriage
Aisha Buhari neva mentioned those lies dat u ppl are spreadin, I watched d edo rally LIVE & no mention of such!
Mtchew!
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:40am On Mar 21, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Edo Result will be something like:

Goodluck - 85%

Buhari - 12.5%

If Oslo mole like make him do Wetting him do for 2011, adopt GEJ, NOW.
Mtchew!
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by olas24u(f): 10:41am On Mar 21, 2015
Is this good for us

Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:42am On Mar 21, 2015
eagleeye2:
If Edo people are not that munuish, (i know insult anybody ohh), how can Adams Oshiomole who once asked a widow to "go and die", invite Aisha Buhari to come and heap more insults on you guys, by labelling your women Ashana Akwuna.......
Abeg someone should help me chant Change Change Change.
Mtchew!

1 Like

Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:44am On Mar 21, 2015
ilovecritics:
Don't vote for APC! Don't vote for Buhari - undecided
Mtchew!
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 10:48am On Mar 21, 2015
barcanista:
How old is Aisha Buhari? At most she's 40-42. She married GMB in 1989, that is at age 14-16. GMB as at the time of marriage to Aisha in 1989 was 47. So a 47 years old man mnarrying a 14-16 years old is a proper marriage in sane climes?
so u are not even sure of her age,that is why,i said i am ashame of u,ask ffk,she is 45yrs,she marry at 19,

1 Like

Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by onagoodday: 10:49am On Mar 21, 2015
watered:
GMB is currently in Gana street in Maitama so come over and ask him. How about your clerics who have defiled minors. In as much as your allegations are unjustifiable but at least Buhari married Aisha at the end. Bros go get a wife and stop hating!
bros, if you have or are planning this kind of child abuse,I urge you to really have a rethink on your life

6 Likes

Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 21, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
so u are not even sure of her age,that is why,i said i am ashame of u,ask ffk,she is 45yrs,she marry at 19,
Her birth date is hidden from public space. The best I got was she's in her 40sI will still probe further...But a 47 Years old Buhari marrying a 14-19years old girl... Na wa o

She and General Buhari are blessed with five children - Halima, Yusuf, Zara, Aisha and Amina. Aisha, in her 40s, is a grandmother. The name of the granddaughter is Aisha.
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/feature/19370-now-hajiya-aisha-buhari-steps-out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:53am On Mar 21, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
you have time to explain to the ignoramus. At first he said Aisha Buhari is actually 9years then later he said she was between 14years and 16years when she married her husband. Dude is a confused soul.
Abeg stop explaining to them jare!

2 Likes

Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by onagoodday: 10:56am On Mar 21, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
let us believe you(which is hard to but as democrat let's do so) that Aisha is 45 , so 73(that one too is doubtful,he is more than that) minus 45 I.e 73-45=28, so bros at 27years old, your wife has not been born and u think that is normal...please try and seeba prophet for ur deliverance preferably T.B Joshua

7 Likes

Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2015
olas24u:

You yourself know that you are dishonest
the dishonest person is Buhari who lied about his certificates.

2 Likes

Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by watered(m): 11:03am On Mar 21, 2015
onagoodday:

bros, if you have or are planning this kind of child abuse,I urge you to really have a rethink on your life
Bros the more you look at Buhari the less you see 'Buhari larope' If you go love GMB then love him jeje if you go hold Buhari then hold him jeje

If you check his bank account o dikwa large

Buhari is very nice.

Stop the hate!!!
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by onagoodday: 11:06am On Mar 21, 2015
EbukaFran:

You don't her exact age but u made accusations against Buhari. You are pathetic fool and a sick animal. As long she was over 18 when she got married, it is none of your business. At what age did your ugly mum give birth to you Solomon? I can see u look like her. Fool
barcanista, you are way too intelligent to exchange comments with this acrimonious being...i ignore him for he is a....

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by onagoodday: 11:07am On Mar 21, 2015
watered:
Bros the more you look at Buhari the less you see 'Buhari larope' If you go love GMB then love him jeje if you go hold Buhari then hold him jeje

If you check his bank account o dikwa large

Buhari is very nice.

Stop the hate!!!
odikwa large unto Ndi boro contest money...smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan's Son-In-law, Godswill Edward, With Alimodu-Sheriff (Pics) / Okorocha: INEC Gives Update On Court Orders / Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.