Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

[picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari (20017 Views)

Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health / Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
Pls someone shuld tell me this is not true. Buari fuuuuucking aisha at age 9? So devilish.
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by nzeadachie: 1:54am On Mar 22, 2015
moderatorr1:
After Aisha Buhari made mention of "Edo Prostitutes", "Child trafficking" and that her husband will stop edo women from traveling abroad, things have not gone down well between her and the edo people over the social media.
They have successfully unearthed that she too was married by Buhari at the age of 9 years. After Buhari sacked his first wife and 5 children, living the first wife to die of illness.

Here is what I got this from Facebook:

Source: http://brainterm.org/twists/view/131562/EDO-people-still-not-happy-with-Aisha-Buhari
NA THEM THEM, LIKE SO CALLED prophet LIKE followers

1 Like

Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by fr3do(m): 4:50am On Mar 22, 2015
benedima1990:

Brother, listen well, I don't mind or send whatever their custom and tradition as far as they don't kill people because I av mine too and I respect and cherish it a lot. And mind u, then the northerners are not educated and civilised to know wats right and not but now they changing sone of their things because of their education and exposure. I served there and I know wat am talking abt. Now bro,all I want is a govt that cherish and love his country, put sentiment aside, use your mb to check this man called buhari achievement wen he was the head of state and petroleum minister and compare them to all our past leaders. If you're not den convinced, then I will advice yiu c you traditional doctor for a very power deliverance

You are very wicked! As wicked as those northern dirty old men that have destroyed and destroying the lives of young girls through FISTULA.
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 8:12am On Mar 22, 2015
lincolnj88:

we are not arguing about good or bad... but using such words for a particular region ..shows she has d notion that Edo girls are prostitutes.. dat is a political blunder my friend
ur sense no be hear,so because she said d problem of nigeria in benin,make it a benin problem, when gej said in 2011 in that same stadium,that he wil stop kidnapping and arm robbery,and he wil also solve light issue in benin,is it only benin that has d problem? Well if u like play politics with it,we are happy for her to solve d problem of my state,i don't like such evil in my state,those igbo girls that use benin in doing their immoral act can go back to their state,whether u saTANiod like it or not,nigeria must change for d better,sai buhari.
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by jamace(m): 10:09am On Mar 22, 2015
The Aisha too na semi-illiterate that is why she vomits like a post office. She can not analyse and scrutinise information. I pity those shouting APC.
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by Queenybliss(f): 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
dearpreye:

Baby, I feel you. May your life continue to be full of bliss. Amen!
Amen oo
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by lincolnj88: 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
ur sense no be hear,so because she said d problem of nigeria in benin,make it a benin problem, when gej said in 2011 in that same stadium,that he wil stop kidnapping and arm robbery,and he wil also solve light issue in benin,is it only benin that has d problem? Well if u like play politics with it,we are happy for her to solve d problem of my state,i don't like such evil in my state,those igbo girls that use benin in doing their immoral act can go back to their state,whether u saTANiod like it or not,nigeria must change for d better,sai buhari.
but she seems to skip the northern problem of child bride .... but quick to tag Edo girls prostitutes
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by sojdan4real(m): 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
watered:
GMB is currently in Gana street in Maitama so come over and ask him. How about your clerics who have defiled minors. In as much as your allegations are unjustifiable but at least Buhari married Aisha at the end. Bros go get a wife and stop hating!
Do you have a 9yrs old sister or daughter I want to marry her.
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by watered(m): 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
sojdan4real:

Do you have a 9yrs old sister or daughter I want to marry her.
I'm the last born of 6 males. So get a tie and suit yourself
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
Buhari has been effing a 9-year old, feeble, Aisha for decades....terrible!

1 Like

Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by sojdan4real(m): 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
watered:
I'm the last born of 6 males. So get a tie and suit yourself
Then I will wait till you have a daughter
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by Forwetinnah: 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
barcanista:
Her birth date is hidden from public space. The best I got was she's in her 40sI will still probe further...But a 47 Years old Buhari marrying a 14-19years old girl... Na wa o

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/feature/19370-now-hajiya-aisha-buhari-steps-out

Mind you the general isn't 73(official age) but 83....he's still a cradle snatcher regardless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Drags Justice Inyang To NJC / Gas Explosion In Amuwo-Odofin, Lagos / Direct Primary: Governors Angry Over Uncertainty To Produce Successors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.