Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

[picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari (20011 Views)

Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health / Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by PhockPhockMan: 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
So Aisha Buhari is 35years old and she married Buhari at the age of 9years? Hahahahaha!!

These TANoids are terrible people.
Disprove the fact or stop ranting.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by lincolnj88: 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
so girl child trafficking is good in ur village,we don suffer from dis evil regime.
we are not arguing about good or bad... but using such words for a particular region ..shows she has d notion that Edo girls are prostitutes.. dat is a political blunder my friend

1 Like

Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by Bowaley17(m): 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ok
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by benedima1990(m): 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dominiquez:
A man that did not submit his credentials as stated by law, slept with a nine year old girl also going against the law.

How can he then be able to keep to the tenet of our constitution.
It is only a fool that can vote for this normad to be his president.

And it's only a fool that will follow Jonathan again, like his administration and also follow your stupid and senseless ideology. For Christ sake. Is it not their custom and tradition?. Then wat will u say about the tribe that use their wife or husband as visitor gift for any visitor that cones to their house to sleep over night.
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by baralatie(m): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
benedima1990:

And it's only a fool that will follow Jonathan again, like his administration and also follow your stupid and senseless ideology. For Christ sake. Is it not their custom and tradition?. Then wat will u say about the tribe that use their wife or husband as visitor gift for any visitor that cones to their house to sleep over night.
so it is their custom to marry and yanshing a minor and you are comfortable with it
wonderful!
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by benedima1990(m): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
baralatie:

so it is their custom to marry and yanshing a minor and you are comfortable with it
wonderful!

Brother, listen well, I don't mind or send whatever their custom and tradition as far as they don't kill people because I av mine too and I respect and cherish it a lot. And mind u, then the northerners are not educated and civilised to know wats right and not but now they changing sone of their things because of their education and exposure. I served there and I know wat am talking abt. Now bro,all I want is a govt that cherish and love his country, put sentiment aside, use your mb to check this man called buhari achievement wen he was the head of state and petroleum minister and compare them to all our past leaders. If you're not den convinced, then I will advice yiu c you traditional doctor for a very power deliverance
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by benedima1990(m): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
lagdmark:
Buhari is a Rapist
Buhari child abuse criminal ( married 9 year old child)
Buhai has no certificate
Buhari religious bigot
Buhari is a disaster and dangerous to Africa
Buhari cannot fit in modern day Africa leadership

From the way your talking, I can sense that either of these things are involved
1) you've bin paid to do online blackmailing by the pdp
2) you were not born wen buhari was the head of state and petroleum minister
3) yiu or one of your family is fighting for councillorship position under pdp
4) you belong to those notorious blood sucking niger delta militant
5) yiu sch and live in togo from pry sch till date
6)people have known u as someone who people are to ignore wen talking
And so on bt if not, brother u need first classes deliverance from the witches and wizard from your village. Hint : meet tb Joshua, he will b of help
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by baralatie(m): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
benedima1990:

Brother, listen well, I don't mind or send whatever their custom and tradition as far as they don't kill people because I av mine too and I respect and cherish it a lot. And mind u, then the northerners are not educated and civilised to know wats right and not but now they changing sone of their things because of their education and exposure. I served there and I know wat am talking abt. Now bro,all I want is a govt that cherish and love his country, put sentiment aside, use your mb to check this man called buhari achievement wen he was the head of state and petroleum minister and compare them to all our past leaders. If you're not den convinced, then I will advice yiu c you traditional doctor for a very power deliverance
you served in the north!
are you happy with what you saw!and you wrote you so,don't mind what goes on up there as long as they don't kill people(reminds of the bokoharam sect ideology) and there is still more!!
Now as far as you are concerned marriage of minor is none of your business!
you also wrote the northerners are not educated and civilised(how many years did they rule this country again?)
if you are talking about which administration of past head of state that can boast of achievements.
Buhari one year never made the list and anytime you mention ptf under abacha(I remember money missing)
but in summary!it saddens me that you can serve as acorper in the north and say you don't care!
There is God!

1 Like

Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by RichAsFuck(m): 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
undecidedavin sex wit a 9yr old?? undecidedavin sex wit a 9yr old??
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by ayindejimmy(m): 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
watered:
Illiterates are quoting Mrs Aisha Buhari out of context. That wasn't what the pretty diva meant when she said what she was alleged to have said.

Nigerians are never insatiable. A virtuous woman who wants to uplift the plight of the Edo women but ignorance, stupidity and sentiments won't allow them see.

Don't worry let's see what PEJ has offered and will offer you in the event that her husband emerges.

They all know that was not what she said. But people just wanna call dog and bad name to hang it.

1 Like

Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by cococandy(f): 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
I don't believe that woman is 35 joor.
She's older than that.
Although it is quite likely she married him at a young age.
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by benedima1990(m): 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
baralatie:

you served in the north!
are you happy with what you saw!and you wrote you so,don't mind what goes on up there as long as they don't kill people(reminds of the bokoharam sect ideology) and there is still more!!
Now as far as you are concerned marriage of minor is none of your business!
you also wrote the northerners are not educated and civilised(how many years did they rule this country again?)
if you are talking about which administration of past head of state that can boast of achievements.
Buhari one year never made the list and anytime you mention ptf under abacha(I remember money missing)
but in summary!it saddens me that you can serve as acorper in the north and say you don't care!
There is God!

Brother. U dey misquote me oooo
But any aw sha
Jus Comot sentiment, tribalism and wrong accusation that yiu can confirm by yourself which are bin spread by paid blackmailers
But both GEJ and gmb had once bin in power
Let's now take our time to compare and contrast by digging deep into their administration and tell me which is better
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by 400billionman: 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
Djicemob:
Phucking a 9year old girl? How bizzare. shocked

That's pa buhari for you.

Yerima is even a saint to marry a 13 year old.

These are people who want to lead Nigeria. Smh..
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
benedima1990:

PLEASE DON'T QUOTE ME AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE

THANKS
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by charismaticdave(m): 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
millyajay:
that woman diva never mentioned 'prostitution'..aren't you guys tired of propagandas and false accusations.....oga o..naija Don taya me walahi

Please go back to the video or audio and hear it again abeg, stop saying what you think, go with the facts

1 Like

Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by may0rr: 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
mtn bis is back and blazing like wild fire..check http://cscfunaab..in/2015/03/mtn-bis-is-back-on-android-and-pc.html?m=1 for full tutorial on how to download unlimitedly with it, no dull urself o
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by may0rr: 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by ibietela2(m): 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
Vikky014:
dnt worry. i jst pray GMB shld win. GMB AND AISHA WILL RECEIVE TWICE D BASHING GEJ &PEJ received.

This is true, some people thought they were actually insulting/abusing Gej not knowing it's the presidency itself.
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by benedima1990(m): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dominiquez:

PLEASE DON'T QUOTE ME AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE

THANKS

grin
E pain u?
Eyah, Sowi brother
But I don't know you personally na
Y vexing like that shocked
Ok, I should not quote yiu again abi
Ok, you too don't ever comment foolishly on nairaland again,
Yiu hear grin

Jus walking by jawe...... CHANGE!!!
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by Vikky014(f): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
ibietela2:

This is true, some people thought they were actually insulting/abusing Gej not knowing it's the presidency itself.
Dnt mind Them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by Vikky014(f): 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
She is in her 40's. mid or late 40's precisely.
ok
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by baralatie(m): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
benedima1990:

Brother. U dey misquote me oooo
But any aw sha
Jus Comot sentiment, tribalism and wrong accusation that yiu can confirm by yourself which are bin spread by paid blackmailers
But both GEJ and gmb had once bin in power
Let's now take our time to compare and contrast by digging deep into their administration and tell me which is better
if you care less about the north why would you care much about good governance.
it is impossible.you will be biased in your assumptions.

1 Like

Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
benedima1990:

grin
E pain u?
Eyah, Sowi brother
But I don't know you personally na
Y vexing like that shocked
Ok, I should not quote yiu again abi
Ok, you too don't ever comment foolishly on nairaland again,
Yiu hear grin

Jus walking by jawe...... CHANGE!!!

It seems that you like trouble, don't worry others will use you and learn how to respect people's view.

Thanks
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by ibietela2(m): 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
Vikky014:
Dnt mind Them.

This is the new trends, until someone will have to limit our access to the Internet because some educated ILLITERATES Youths can't discuss with abusing their leaders
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by Vikky014(f): 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
ibietela2:

This is the new trends, until someone will have to limit our access to the Internet because some educated ILLITERATES Youths can't discuss with abusing their leaders
meaningso you dnt want press freedom or free access to the internet because they use it in abusing their leaders
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Disprove the fact or stop ranting.
you are very stewpid for quoting me in the first place! How on earth can she be 35years? Even the owner of the forum said she can never be that age. People with brains no she is not 35years. What is there to disprove?

Bunch of ediots who cannot sell their candidates but resort to personal attacks.
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by PhockPhockMan: 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
you are very stewpid for quoting me in the first place! How on earth can she be 35years? Even the owner of the forum said she can never be that age. People with brains no she is not 35years. What is there to disprove?

Bunch of ediots who cannot sell their candidates but resort to personal attacks.
That's why you can't find husband after 45 years because your life is full insults and bad character.
Is the owner of the forum, her father?
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by ibietela2(m): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
Vikky014:
meaningso you dnt want press freedom or free access to the internet because they use it in abusing their leaders

TOO much of everything is bad, I don't want any restriction o abeg. My biz na Internet based o
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by Vikky014(f): 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
ibietela2:

TOO much of everything is bad, I don't want any restriction o abeg. My biz na Internet based o
ok

1 Like

Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
That's why you can't find husband after 45 years because your life is full insults and bad character.
Is the owner of the forum, her father?
I am not 45years but I pray to reach that age and even longer. Secondly,I didn't tell you I wanted to marry twice. If you want personal insults,your wife will not be spared.

Don't quote me again on this thread. Goodnite.
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by ekmaxop: 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: [picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari by fun4: 11:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
Please am just waking up and I want to if this THREAD MADE FRONT PAGE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Retired Generals Warn Military To Stay Out Of Politics / Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm / Fresh Nationwide Strike Looms In Power Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.