Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Cameroonians Give PMB An Elaborate Welcoming That Jonathan Never Experienced(pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameroonians Give PMB An Elaborate Welcoming That Jonathan Never Experienced(pic (1786 Views)

Breaking: Apc Hqrt Shut Down, As Obasanjo, Ibb, Abdulsalami, Give Pmb 72 Hrs To / You Think You Have Seen Recession? Give PMB More Time. / Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cameroonians Give PMB An Elaborate Welcoming That Jonathan Never Experienced(pic by iamrealdeji(m): 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
This man is recognized all over the world for being the Leader the world's most populated black nation is been waiting for. Anywhere President Buhari goes to,he's so much loved and respected for his integrity. Nigerian leaders that looted Nigerian treasury yesterday are not free,they're hiding on hilltops around,paranoid and panicky not knowing what EFCC will do to them tomorrow,tell me people,what are they enjoying that Buhari is not enjoying more than them now? Upon all the billions they stole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroonians Give PMB An Elaborate Welcoming That Jonathan Never Experienced(pic by Unsad(m): 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
Goat is what you are

3 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Give PMB An Elaborate Welcoming That Jonathan Never Experienced(pic by Demmocrats(m): 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2015

1 Like

Re: Cameroonians Give PMB An Elaborate Welcoming That Jonathan Never Experienced(pic by ojun50(m): 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
He go disappoint plenty of una

3 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Give PMB An Elaborate Welcoming That Jonathan Never Experienced(pic by defemidefemi(m): 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
they are welcoming Mr. Integrity. what do u expect.
Re: Cameroonians Give PMB An Elaborate Welcoming That Jonathan Never Experienced(pic by IYADARA(f): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
smiley buhari we know, buhari we trust kiss.....baba, we believe u won't fail us
Re: Cameroonians Give PMB An Elaborate Welcoming That Jonathan Never Experienced(pic by iamrealdeji(m): 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
ojun50:
He go disappoint plenty of una
are you cursing yourself or cursing the nation? Enemy of progress is what I call you,if you don't like Buhari,pls kindly relocate to Senegal or Malawi
Re: Cameroonians Give PMB An Elaborate Welcoming That Jonathan Never Experienced(pic by morbeta(m): 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
God bless the father of this nation. Buhari is succeeding.
Re: Cameroonians Give PMB An Elaborate Welcoming That Jonathan Never Experienced(pic by emekamn(m): 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
why don't we just forget about Jonathan. op what has the reception of Buhari in Cameroon got to do with Jonathan? this useless unending comparison and unsolicited battle for supremacy of the two leaders by their supporters is taking us nowhere. why can't we see this?

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Give PMB An Elaborate Welcoming That Jonathan Never Experienced(pic by iamrealdeji(m): 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
Unsad:
Goat is what you are
the truth is bitter,has your master Jonathan ever experienced this?

Re: Cameroonians Give PMB An Elaborate Welcoming That Jonathan Never Experienced(pic by vicadex07(m): 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
WAILERS COME AND SEE FOOD
Re: Cameroonians Give PMB An Elaborate Welcoming That Jonathan Never Experienced(pic by DeltahArmy(m): 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
Bros na wa for you o! People are dying everyday in this country, the useless boko haram fools are busy killing people and you are talking about the C-in-C who is suppose to protect lives and properties being received well in another country. Y
Re: Cameroonians Give PMB An Elaborate Welcoming That Jonathan Never Experienced(pic by coolzeal(m): 12:51am On Aug 01, 2015
vicadex07:
WAILERS COME AND SEE FOOD
That most of the Federal appointments keeps going North regardless of how sensitive these things are to Nigerians. Recently, the insurance sector that is dominated and mastered by the Yoruba's has gone North also. I wonder the hell GEJ would've gotten if he did what the Daura D*ullard did in-terms of federal key appointments. The sophisticated educated South..
Re: Cameroonians Give PMB An Elaborate Welcoming That Jonathan Never Experienced(pic by abduljabbar4(m): 1:05am On Aug 01, 2015
Unsad:
Goat is what you are
Hatred will kill you.

@topic every sane man knows that gej is irresponsible and shouldnt lead anything. Even my 16 year old cousin is wiser and smarter than gej
Re: Cameroonians Give PMB An Elaborate Welcoming That Jonathan Never Experienced(pic by denedene(m): 1:29am On Aug 01, 2015
I'm getting bored of these comparison... it's not affecting us please we should talk more of what the government is doing or going to do,. we should compare economic and developmental strides
Re: Cameroonians Give PMB An Elaborate Welcoming That Jonathan Never Experienced(pic by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 01, 2015
The op is a goat and if he is angry because I call him a goat, he can go and die in oshiomele's voice
Re: Cameroonians Give PMB An Elaborate Welcoming That Jonathan Never Experienced(pic by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 01, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Hatred will kill you.

@topic every sane man knows that gej is irresponsible and shouldnt lead anything. Even my 16 year old cousin is wiser and smarter than gej

I bet you and your cousin are fo0ls , you that don't know your left from ya right is talking about being wise and smarter.... I'm disappointed
. Smh
Re: Cameroonians Give PMB An Elaborate Welcoming That Jonathan Never Experienced(pic by FrenchBiafran: 2:44am On Aug 01, 2015
yoruba slaves
Re: Cameroonians Give PMB An Elaborate Welcoming That Jonathan Never Experienced(pic by engrjacuzzi: 3:08am On Aug 01, 2015
PMB, I wish you can stop this insecurity in the north and fulfill all your promises you made. enough of all this visitation here and there. God bless and continue to strengthen you.
Re: Cameroonians Give PMB An Elaborate Welcoming That Jonathan Never Experienced(pic by obinoral1179(m): 3:15am On Aug 01, 2015
Some people are born to be leaders...
Re: Cameroonians Give PMB An Elaborate Welcoming That Jonathan Never Experienced(pic by ademusiwa9: 3:21am On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Cameroonians Give PMB An Elaborate Welcoming That Jonathan Never Experienced(pic by abduljabbar4(m): 8:57am On Aug 01, 2015
udemzy101:

I bet you and your cousin are fo0ls , you that don't know your left from ya right is talking about being wise and smarter.... I'm disappointed
. Smh
Ishilove the last time you banned me my post wasn't as offensive as this.

I expect justice here
Re: Cameroonians Give PMB An Elaborate Welcoming That Jonathan Never Experienced(pic by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 01, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Ishilove the last time you banned me my post wasn't as offensive as this.
I expect justice here
Smd for u..

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Airway Will Be Back Soon / Adebayo Shittu, A Ticking Time Bomb, Good For The Success Of PDP / 2016 Will Be Tough For Nigeria, Finance Minister Adeosun Prophesies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.