Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,187 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku (27082 Views)

Ondo Election : Aggrieved Aspirants Plan To Dump APC - Punch / Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke / Atiku Under Pressure To Dump APC As Jonathan Woos Him - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku by spako4(m): 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
Desperate presido

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku by vedaxcool(m): 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lol begging president! Beggy beggy! No dey shame!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku by eightsin(m): 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
Guess that makes him feel so special.... it's good. he is influential.
Re: President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku by megawax8: 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
Rawani:

Jonathan begs Atiku (3X)
Jonathan begs Aggrieved PDP Reps.
Jonathan begs Yoruba Traditional Rulers
Jonathan begs IBB
Jonathan begs Yola PDP Members
Jonathan begs US Army

YET

I am not desperate - GEJ (2015)

grin

just asking o....

If you were involved in an electioneering campaign, you would not solicit the support of your enemies too??

Your ability to turn them over or conscientize them only means better for you.

Its simply called seeking to increase your chances of winning and not being 'desperate'.

#VoteWiselyNotBlindly

#ForTheLoveOfCountry
Re: President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku by Shollay20(m): 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
laugh247ng..com
Re: President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku by onatisi(m): 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
This is all about politics. And in politics it is the end results that justifies the means achieving it . One thing is over certainly certain and that is BUHARI and APC WILL LOSE THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION come 28th of march 2015.
Re: President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku by megawax8: 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
truth is;

if he didn't go to him to try and gain his support,then and only then would i certify that he is truly clueless and not worthy to be called a politician.

Have many of you spewwing all sort of things here against the president has even contested for any thing in your life and played elementary politics even if its head boy in your primary school sef.
Re: President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku by Rawani: 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
megawax8:
just asking o....

If you were involved in an electioneering campaign, you would not solicit the support of your enemies too??

Your ability to turn them over or conscientize them only means better for you.

Its simply called seeking to increase your chances of winning and not being 'desperate'.

#VoteWiselyNotBlindly

#ForTheLoveOfCountry

That would be expected of an ordinary aspirant, not an incumbent that has been in power for 6 years. Why should you beg when your accomplishments should speak for you? Shouldn't a leader build bridges and promote peace at all times? Why wait till elections?

That my dear friend, is pure unadulterated crimson red Desperation.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku by greggng: 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
I ve just noticed that pdp re not ready for this election. Gej is afraid of defeat . I foresee no election in this country. Pdp ve got a game plan. Nigerians re watching
Re: President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku by johntolu: 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
I want to appeal to any Yoruba member in the house, with a very good command of the English Language, to assist in translating this Yoruba words of wisdom to English; 'Imodo iba see bi elede a ba ilu je, eru iba Joba eyan o ni ku ikan'.
I will wait for the interpretation of the Yoruba proverb to English before concluding my post.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2205644_2205611gejogbonijpegf626fbeddcb37964584b9f93feef5d1e_jpegb58d66344d9fbb9a39c087f06091ff3a

GEJ by March 22nd

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku by M4gunners: 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
Atiku is no more irrelevant to PDP. He should remain with APC jare.
Re: President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku by 49cents(m): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Rilwon:

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/178863-president-jonathan-begged-me-thrice-to-dump-apc-atiku.html

Atiku you think Buhari will hand ober to you??

Well nuhari will lose out again

If your story is true GEJ is only trying to get excess voites from you it ias just politics

That' is why he won't fight OHJ or any body with political following no matter how small
Re: President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku by adisa009(m): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
na mugun e be naw. na today you know am?
Rawani:
Jonathan begs Atiku (3X)
Jonathan begs IBB
Jonathan begs US Army

YET

"I am not desperate" - GEJ (2015)

grin
Re: President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku by Bruteforce1o1: 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
Rilwon:

Transformation Agenda in pictures

GEJ in January

GEJ in february ending .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2205644_2205611gejogbonijpegf626fbeddcb37964584b9f93feef5d1e_jpegb58d66344d9fbb9a39c087f06091ff3a

GEJ by March 22nd

Re: President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku by Sirniyeh(m): 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
Bye bye to Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku by bilulu(m): 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
GEJ dont need beg political prostitutes like Atiku to come back to PDP

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku by megawax8: 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
Rawani:

That would be expected of an ordinary aspirant, not an incumbent that has been in power for 6 years. Why should you beg when your accomplishments should speak for you? Shouldn't a leader build bridges and promote peace at all times? Why wait till elections?

That my dear friend, is pure unadulterated crimson red Desperation.

if i get you right, accomplishments speaking for you also neutralizes the need for a campaign at all.

Hmmm....*going to check if even obama asked/pleaded with ordinary americans for support during his re-election campaign not to talk of stakeholders*

Point worthy of note: I might not confirm if he(obama) begged stakeholders over there because they aint loud and know when to speak.

My question: so if the president pleads for anyones support, they run to the media. To achieve what?? To prove they are important??
Re: President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku by hush15: 1:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
GEJ does not think things through before he acts. Politics is a sober game of numbers.

He now goes about begging people he once insulted to come back because of reelection. This is an epitome of myopia and bad leadership.

Nairalnders can misinterprete things sha. Neway, here is my own view. I don't see anything wrong in GEJ 's move.

The question is APC when their members leave too, especially founding ones that were once a great support? I believe the answer is NO.

Incase, you don't know, most of the people that are supporting the President, aka President's Men, left the party too and he approached them and mediated with them. Its humility at its best. Setting aside differences and focusing on successes.

It even shows that GEJ is a man who believes in growth, peace and unity. Reaching out to so that he can bring them back to the fold and work together.

Jesus said, a good shepherd is that that leaves his 99 sheeps and go and look for that one that is lost and bring it back to the fold.

He is the leader that Nigeria needs, not passing judgement and sentencing like an emperor in a democratic government

Again, the way to curb corruption is not by jailing and sentencing alone, but also by building stronger institutions that are corruption resistant.

Also, I dare to say in agreement with GEJ that corruption is not synonymous to stealing or is stealing the same thing with corruption?

GEJ, a very humble, amiable, affable, and God fearing president. Pls, vote for him. I am
Re: President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku by yaskarahyelhope(f): 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
Rilwon:

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/178863-president-jonathan-begged-me-thrice-to-dump-apc-atiku.html

Sooooooooooo? See this black faced man. U and Thiefnibu sef, I no know wetin dey make Una head big. U go soon jump enter PDP on OYO. As e dey beg Una now, U dey form big bio. Arrant none sense. I no know who dey advice GEJ to dey take these useless steps of begging these wannabes-hoodlums. Rabbish!
Re: President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku by TolaniLuv: 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
kingstylo01:
And you'll beg him three times when he wins that you wanna be part of his crew..

Anytime i visit ma aunt, whats scares me most is their dog.. The dog doesn't like me at all... ThankGod it is caged otherwise
, my name would have been sorry..
The dog has two names:

jambo

and

atiku!

I'm telling you from experience when a dog hates a person. You are either a very bad person or you smoke weed...
Re: President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku by NewsINigeria(m): 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku by KanwuliaJara: 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
And you refused!
Good for you!
It is called LOBBYING!

Unlike you darling DADDY, he has recorded his name on the PRESIDENT-OF-NIGERIA'S column! wink
Thanks to the ORANGUTAN OF OTA. . . . and his misfiring miscalculations! cheesy
You can only manage 2nd Prize of OBJ and 2-time loser of Presidential Nominee in both PDP and APC!
Your time has passed sir! NIGERIANS also rejected YOU TWICE AND FOREVER! wink
Good luck with APC Darling DADDY! kiss

GEJ can only suffer THE STING OF DEFEAT. . . . After enjoying SUCCESS! kiss
Re: President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku by francisj(m): 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
It's does'nt matter , Atiku . what is important right now is that your APC will be disgrace in your home state of Adamawa come 11 April.
and your BUGARI (Buhari) will be permanently confined to Daura for the rest of his life after his loosing out come march, 28

GEJ till Atiku laugh like OBJ ( i stil dey laugh ooooo ! )
Re: President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku by Keegan: 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:
APC members can lie.....Even though GEJ really begged you as you claim, Please don't listen to him, I am begging you now; PLEASE STAY IN APC, THAT'S WHERE FITS YOU MORE WITH THE LIKES OF TINUBU, AMAECHI, SARAKI AND LIE.

Atiku is an agent of change. grin grin

Chai chai chai! O dun were, o fe ke. You don't know anything.
Re: President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku by Keegan: 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
kingstylo01:
And you'll beg him three times when he wins that you wanna be part of his crew..

Anytime i visit ma aunt, whats scares me most is their dog.. The dog doesn't like me at all... ThankGod it is caged otherwise, my name would have been sorry..
The dog has two names:

jambo

and

atiku!

Cry me a river! Ode lawon bobo yi sha!
Re: President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku by Keegan: 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
dukie25:

Who is Buhari relying on for Sw votes? Don't tell me its the biggest thief in the sw tinubu?

Biggest thief that secured the whole SW for your clueless boss in 2011. E ti ri nkanakan!
Re: President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku by GoodGovernance: 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:
APC members can lie.....Even though GEJ really begged you as you claim, Please don't listen to him, I am begging you now; PLEASE STAY IN APC, THAT'S WHERE FITS YOU MORE WITH THE LIKES OF TINUBU, AMAECHI, SARAKI AND LIE.

Atiku is an agent of change. grin grin

Common don't be foolish!

APC is still far better than PDP with the likes of Fayose,Bode George,Kashamu,Fani-Kayode,Obanikoro,Allison Deazani,diepreye alamieyeseigha,Tony Anenih,Doyin okupe,leaking mouth Mentuh,igbenedion...

The list is endless!
Re: President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku by robay(m): 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
dukie25:

Who is Buhari relying on for Sw votes? Don't tell me its the biggest thief in the sw tinubu?
so na ur papa money he steal abi ?

Re: President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku by johntolu: 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
[/color][color=#000000][/color][quote author=Rawani post=31849213]Jonathan begs Atiku (3X)
Jonathan begs IBB
Jonathan begs Party Delegates

[color=#990000]YET

"I am not desperate" - GEJ (2015)

]President Goneluck Egbere Jonothing is only wasting his time and his ill-gotten wealth on fraudulent elements who are not interested in helping him in turning his electoral misfortune around. They are only after the Dollars he is sharing and nothing more.
If the President is indeed ready to go for whatever it takes, to win the March 28th Presidential election, he should pay a midnight visit to the Ombatse Grove in Nassarawa state, in the dead of night, and do the needful. He will not spend a dime on the trip and he is sure of victory if he can go and consult with the gods. He should resist the insistence of Mama Piss to go with him on the trip.
This is the only thing the President needs to do now for him to win the election because an average Nigerian voter seems to have an hero cult followership of GMB and they are not carried away with all of GEJ's campaign promises and transformation BS..
Re: President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku by crisycent: 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
Even this one sef dey claim say dem beg am. Tiefnubu sef dey claim. I can't wait for inec to declare Jonathan the winner. Let me see what these fools will do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Visits Troops In Gamboru-Ngala (Photos) / Buhari Meets With South African President, Cyril Ramaphosa / Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.