Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? (52226 Views)

Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics / Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding / See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by ipleddge: 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

Tell me something, you and your wifey don reconcile ni.
we reconcile for two days,but she don dey flirt with someone else
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by prettyjo(f): 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
canalily:
must u laugh over evry little thingundecided
hmmm
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by soilsista(f): 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
MadCow1:
The guy know say if to say no be the belle wey she carry for am, ehn for no dey this situation now..

Wetin dey make am cry be say ehn Mama warn am.
You're right actually. The marriage was 'forced' in a way because of church rules, they don't promote children being born out of wedlock, that's why. They are also very young. The girl is 21 and he's 22 if I remember correctly. None of them are ready for such a commitment, especially the girl. *It's from a show that plays on Mzansi Magic*

It's all sad actually.
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Temmytea70(m): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
Qaisar1:
The guy mouth dey bleed

*Clears throat, hmm hun*

I was there, if you weren't, this is what really happened:

The bride's ex showed up in the scene, fought the groom. He managed to present a well angled-uppercut to the chin of the victim (Groom). It could have been worse we (congregation) had to drag out the embittered ex for the wielding to proceed. Hence, the bride's mood too.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW, why people dey always type "Ishilove"? angry

Who asked if you were there?
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Temmytea70(m): 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
prettyjo:
hmmm

Hmmmnnn.......................................................
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Johnsmartinyang(m): 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
[quote author=sexyseun post=31852770]Can somebody please tell me what's going on here?
Is the groom regretting marrying the bride? The bride is also crying but doesn't want to spoil her makeup[/quot.......
E no easy..one can never tell dear there's a lot happening this days...only God knows what they been thru to get here
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by dawood4good: 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
This guy is crying for so many good reasons: 1 Getting married to the love of his life. 2 Witnessing is wedding is big blessing. 3. Thinking about how lucky he was to leave that bachelorhood state. 4. Wishing his mum or dad were around to witness one of his happiest moments. 5. Thinking about the page of life is going to go through, i.e, taking responsibilities of his wife and the children is going to bring up. Last but not the least a man's life is full of challenges in different phase of his live.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Iamdipson(m): 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
rokiatu:
He's probably thinking about his mom food and how he will miss it.
Lol, you go like food oo
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by canalily(m): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
prettyjo:
hmmm
undecidedangryi miss u dear
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by holyokoto(m): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
RickRichards:
He might have lost his parents and was wishing they were there to watch him become a man.

That's the absolutely reason, He wouldn't have wept if He is deliberately doing the wedding
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by anthay: 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
Noooooo! I knw it. He was alrdy thinking of the bills he wud be paying after the marriage. E.g House rent, Nepa bill, Lawma bill, Owo Obe etcccccc. He knw easy my brother
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hmmmm looks younger than the bride oo...prolly thts y he's crying

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by summerflame(m): 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
Only cowards cry. Real men don't cry

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Abumadea: 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
I cried on my wedding day too. its no big deal though unusual for a groom.
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by summerflame(m): 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
Why Dem no go kuku die together. For better for stay, for worse for rum.
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by yusuf2(m): 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
This is obviously a scene from a nollywood movie, that guy is an actor. Cant recall his name at the moment.
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by blessedvisky(m): 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
zizirecords:
Who tell you say marriage dey stop all that one? cheesy wink

well, it should for a responsible man
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by blessedvisky(m): 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
blakky97:

dem dey take LIKE chop bread?

undecided
blakky97:

dem dey take LIKE chop bread?
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
hope4nigeria:
my friend, park well,this is not Joke section,the poster you qout get sence pass you.

Huh?
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by dnawah(m): 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
they were in spirit.
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by dnawah(m): 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
they were in spirit.
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by yomanovic: 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
kitnah:
I hate seeing men cry. angry

You hate seeing men cry abi? Cool down you hear. Just to remind you, men's hearts are made of flesh not stone.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by uy2kng: 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
The Guy has been suddenly loosed of a spell.or he was forced to marry the lady who financed the wedding.
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Xynthialuvy(f): 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
alberto2k:

10000 likes
Agree.
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by bemtos: 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
Men don't cry, boys do.
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Edigrows: 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
let's be optimistic pls, they are crying TEARS OF JOY grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Sirdy48(m): 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
Groom - " I wish mum and dad are here"
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by scandybuono: 11:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
Abeg dis ones na heat wan kill dem,d bride be lik mke dis pastorr do quick mke she remove veil
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by CzarRex: 8:15am On Mar 22, 2015
it can be tears of joy naah
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by mekybabe1: 8:20am On Mar 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin
centmichael101:
The juju wey dey use trap the guy just loose,
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Busuyib(f): 5:37am On Jul 17, 2015
RickRichards:
He might have lost his parents and was wishing they were there to watch him become a man.
exactly
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by onyi2016(m): 4:05am On Jan 06, 2016
angry KIKIKI cheesy its not easy to leave friends cheesy I wish him luck angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding / Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos) / 10 Different Ways People Celebrate Birthdays In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.